- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's in for a nice Surprise for Valentine's Day.
Day 1: February 1, 2002

Love is in the air but not for Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo who at the moment isn't liking the word Valentine or Love or anything that is associated with Valentine's Day he even hates the little Red, Pink, and White Hearts that Washington D.C. is plastered with.

So when he walked into the N.C.I.S. building that first day of February and saw that little Valentine card sitting on his desk his first thought was it was placed there by mistake, but when he looked more closely at it, it was surely meant for him when he saw his name on the enevelope so he opened it and noticed that it was blank so when Kate came in she looked over ar him and said "Whats that Tony?" well Kate its somebodies idea of a sick joke.

Day 2: February 2, 2002

When Tony arrived at work he said "Man I hate this Holiday" why is that Tony said Kate Well Katie I never had a good one thats why all my Valentines Day always ended badly. So he sat down and noticed the Valentines Day card on his desk and on instint he opened it and took out the card and read what was written "To Tony: I've been watching you from afar please be my Valentine.

Day 3: February 3, 2002

Tony came in to find another card on his desk ao he opened it and read what was inside a poem "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and Daisy's are yellow would you please be my fellow" and it was signed Your Secret Valentine.

Day 4: February 4, 2002

When he walked in this time was a Box and inside was a stuffed Bear holding a heart that said Be Mine written on it and a note that said "From your Secret Valentine.

Day 5: February 5, 2002

Tony wanted to get into the office bright and early just to get a glimpse of who his Secret Valentine was but when he walked in he saw that she/he had already been there cause on his desk was a note and 5 Hershey Kisses so he read the note it said "Tony save these Kisses you may turn them in for the real thing Your Secret Valentine.

Day 6: February 6, 2002

Now that he was reciving these gifts he was very intrigued, so on Day 6 when he came into work he found only a note that read " To my one and only I've been watching you from a far" and it was signed Your Secret Valentine.

Day 7: Feburary 7, 2002

When Tony walked in he found an envelope on his desk with his name on it, and he knew right away it had to be from his Secret Valentine so he opened the enevelope inside was a small key and a note which read "Tony this is the key to my heart on the day we finally meet I will be wearing the locket that fits that key--Your Secret Valentine.

The next 6 Days were agonizing for Tony waiting and hoping to see his Secret Valentine, So on that final day he was excited he arrived a little early and there was a final note that said "Tony meet me a the first bench at Anacostia Park near the entrence and I promise you-you won't be sorry" Your Secret Valentine - P.S. Don't forget to bring the Key and the Kisses at 6:00pm.

That night he was thankfull that Gibbs had let them go home early so he grabbed his stuff and hurried home showered, shaved, and put on his best suit and went to meet his Secret Valentine. When he arrived at Anacostia Park he sat down on the bench and waited. A few minutes later he heard a familiar voice so he said to himself "It can't be" so he looked up and saw the locket and said "Kate your my Secret Valentine?" Yes Tony I am and before you say anything just let me say this "I have had feelings for you for awhile now" really how long? Well since we met on board Air Force One that long huh? yeah well I was affriad to express to you how I felt cause I wasn't sure if you felt the same way, Oh believe me Kate I do then he said "so is this what this key is" what? the key to your heart, unlock the heart and your mine forever? Lets just see how dinner goes first. Ok so I'm guessing no sex afterwards and that earned him an elbow in the stomach "ok I deserved that I'm sorry" thats when Kate interlocked their fingers and said "dinner first and we'll see" then they walked off hand in hand.



END