- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the continuation of the story on how Tony got Hired at NCIS
Title: Past And Present At NCIS

Pairing(s) : Established: Gibbs/DiNozzo,
Maybe: Abby/Kate,
Established : Ducky/Gerald

Chapter 2: Tony and Ducky getting hurt

(A/N: Does anyone want me to do a background story on when Tony was 5 and that was when Tony met Gibbs, Ducky, Abby and then keep moving forward until the story gets to the present? I also need to know if I should have Gibbs 10 years older or 15 years older from Tony.)

(A/N: Should I include Ducky’s mother or not? Also could someone make up a few characters and backgrounds for this story. The characters that I need are for the background characters for Baltimore homicide PD and NCIS that will help move the story along smoothly.)


Samanthasgal:

I want to thank you for the reviews it has helped me and I am not offended, I just have been trying to find a way to help me write a story and keep it going with what I want to write, because most of the time I lose interest in the stories I try to write. Besides I have noticed that since I started with the timeline in the story I have been able to another chapter to the story and it hasn’t been that long since I started to write this story.

But I think as the story goes on I won’t have to add the timeline a often as I thought I would. Because when I started this story I thought it was going to be another story that I start and then never finish that’s why I put the timeline right into the story instead of taking it out. But if you keep on reviewing then maybe I will get better and then by the end of the story I won’t need a timeline at all. But I did learn something out of all this.

I have learned that it is easier just to put the disclaimer in a separate chapter and then just put it at the very beginning then put the story up. That way I don’t have to remember the disclaimer every chapter and I don’t have to worry about forgetting the disclaimer and have people complain that I forgot it. Hey if you have time email me if you have any ideas to help me with this story.



SakuraMinamino:

Hey SakuraMinamino, I was wondering if you have read this story I have put up. I also wanted to see how you were doing so if you could drop a line that would be wonderful. Because I have been wondering where you have been in past few months.

Summary:

This is the continuation of the story on how Tony got Hired at NCIS
________________________________________

Previously on Past and Present At NCIS:

2 hours later:

Ken got pissed when Gibbs wasn’t here at the hour mark. It was now going on 2 hours when 2 trucks pulled up beside the car. Ken then got out and went over to Gibbs. Though Gibbs ignored Ken and went over to the car where Tony was sitting. Tony looked up when the door to the car opened.

“Gibbs… why aren’t you speaking to Ken?”

“I came to see you first. Now why don’t you come with me and come greet the others. Fornell wasn’t please when I told him that you were crying on the phone.” Gibbs told Tony while bringing Tony to his chest. They were disturbed a moment later by Ken and he didn’t look happy.

“Tony I told you to not to talk to him and its not your case its now mine.” Ken yelled at Tony while shoving Tony away from Gibbs.

Ken pushed Tony so hard that he went flying back 5 feet and skidded on the cement.

(Gibbs’ POV)

I looked up when I heard Ken yelling at Tony. Then in the next minute Ken was beside me. I felt Tony being ripped from my arms and throw so hard that Tony went flying back 5 feet and skidded on the cement. I then saw Fornell come over to Tony and helped him up off the ground.

( End of Gibbs’ POV)

“Hey stop that… Fornell you came.” Tony shouted when he saw Fornell. Fornell came over to Tony and helped him up off of the ground..

“You ok? Anyways…Hello Tony… I am not pleased that you are having such a hard time with the Baltimore PD. Now come with me and we can go over to where Ducky and Gerald are and say hi to them.” Fornell told Tony as he pushed Tony over to Ducky and the others. While leaving Gibbs to deal with Ken.

Gibbs turned back to Ken once Fornell had taken Tony over to see the others.

(Gibbs’ POV)

I turned to Ken to deal with this thing for a cop.

“Ok Butch… now let me tell you who you are dealing with because I think I see my M.E. coming over here to set you right. Oh and for the record I am take the case over fully you are just here to help.

“You Green are walking a fine line…”

“Jethro where is Tony?” Ducky asked.

“Fornell took him over to where Gerald and the others are. Now excuse me while I deal with Green here.” I told Ducky and then turned back to Green when he heard Ducky walking over to Tony and Fornell.

“I’d watch what you say and do while you are around my team because you hurt Tony and now the team is going to be over protective with Tony.”

( End of Gibbs’ POV)

Present Day : Saturday May 14, 2004

“We will take a break and come back in ½ an hour to hear the next part of the story.” Gibbs told the group.

________________________________________
Now:


“So you all knew Tony before he came to NCIS?” Kate asked the group.

“Ya… everyone here knew Tony except for you and McGee. Now I want to take the next 5 minutes and read Ducky’s autopsy report. We will continue this story in about 25 minutes. Tony go and get me some more coffee and get Ducky and yourself some more tea. McGee get rid of these empty pizza boxes and then come back. By the time everyone is done then we can continue the story.” Gibbs told the group.

½ Later:

Everyone got settled again this time with Tony cuddled into Jethro’s chest. Gibbs decided that it was Ducky’s turn to continue the story.

Past : Friday May 13, 2000 in Baltimore

(Ducky’s POV)

I heard Jethro growl at the man that he had talked to on the phone. It sounded like the guy pissed Jethro off. I then heard footsteps behind me and I turned around to see who was behind me.

“Ducky, Gibbs told me to bring Tony over to you so Gibbs could deal with Ken Green.” Fornell told me.

I then looked up at Tony and saw that he was a mess. I stood up and pulled Tony into a hug. I knew something was wrong the minute Tony buried his head into my chest. I then tightened the hug. I looked over at Jethro and saw that man Ken looked pretty mad that Toney hadn’t listened to him and talked to Jethro. I then looked down at Tony and saw that there were tears in his eyes.

I was getting pretty pissed that this was happening to Tony. I then looked over to Fornell and asked him to call the Baltimore PD Chief. I then felt Tony grip my shirt tighter when he felt someone walking towards us. I looked up and saw Ken walking this way pissed.

“Can I help you?” I asked when he was only a foot away and tightening my hold on Tony.

“No I want Tony to step away from you and leave the crime scene or I am telling the Chief you wouldn’t let me do my job.” Ken snarled at Tony. I decided that I should speak up and get him away from Tony.

“He doesn’t have to leave because I need his help with some stuff that only he can help me with.” I told Ken. Who by the way was turning all sorts of different shades of red. I thought he was going to suffocate with the way he was holding his breathe. Ken then exploded and ripped Tony from my arms sending me flying back into Gerald.

( End of Ducky’s POV)


(Gerald’s POV)

I looked up when I heard Ducky speak to this Ken guy who was Tony’s partner at the Baltimore Homicide PD. It was a good thing that I had looked up because I started to move when I saw what direction Ducky was sent flying in. I caught Ducky and with the force that he was sent flying with I was hit with recoil and skidded back a few feet holding on to Ducky tightly. I fell and land on the cement but I made sure to take 95% of the fall so Ducky wouldn’t get hurt.

When I stopped moving I looked down to see if Ducky was hurt any where.

“You ok Ducky?”

“gh… that hurt. What happened?” Ducky asked me sitting up.

“That Ken guy ripped Tony away from you and sent you flying and then I caught you. I do hope Tony is all right, this hasn’t been a good day for him.”

“Gerald are you hurt?” Ducky asked me getting up off of me.

“I am a little sore but I don’t think I broke anything, but for now lets get over to where Fornell is and see what is going to happen next.” I told Ducky while helping him up off the ground.

“Good idea Gerald.” Ducky said to me as we both walked over to Fornell who was trying to get Tony away from Ken.

(End of Gerald’s POV)