- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter the Baltimore PD Chief meets the NCIS team and leans about his nephew’s behaviour towards Tony and the NCIS team. Ken thinks he is going to get away with what he did but in reality he is just going to get in trouble, because even though he is the Baltimore PD Chief’s nephew his attitude is not acceptable in Baltimore PD.
Title: Past And Present At NCIS

Pairing(s) : Established:
Gibbs/DiNozzo,
Maybe: Abby/Kate,
Established : Ducky/Gerald

Chapter 3: Baltimore PD Chief meets NCIS… well re-meets them.

(A/N: Do you think I should make this into a crossover? If so I was thinking about crossing CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, and CSI together but I could also not make this a crossover. Let me know after I put this chapter up. Because I think I could end up making this into a crossover.)

(A/N: I have decided to change Gibbs’ age so he is 15 years older than Tony. So far all of the other ages are still staying the same. So Gibbs is 45 years old in the present.)



Summary:


In this chapter the Baltimore PD Chief meets the NCIS team and leans about his nephew’s behaviour towards Tony and the NCIS team. Ken thinks he is going to get away with what he did but in reality he is just going to get in trouble, because even though he is the Baltimore PD Chief’s nephew his attitude is not acceptable in Baltimore PD.

________________________________________

Previously on Past and Present At NCIS:

(Ducky’s POV)

I heard Jethro growl at the man that he had talked to on the phone. It sounded like the guy pissed Jethro off. I then heard footsteps behind me and I turned around to see who was behind me.

“Ducky, Gibbs told me to bring Tony over to you so Gibbs could deal with Ken Green.” Fornell told me.

I then looked up at Tony and saw that he was a mess. I stood up and pulled Tony into a hug. I knew something was wrong the minute Tony buried his head into my chest. I then tightened the hug. I looked over at Jethro and saw that man Ken looked pretty mad that Toney hadn’t listened to him and talked to Jethro. I then looked down at Tony and saw that there were tears in his eyes.

I was getting pretty pissed that this was happening to Tony. I then looked over to Fornell and asked him to call the Baltimore PD Chief. I then felt Tony grip my shirt tighter when he felt someone walking towards us. I looked up and saw Ken walking this way pissed.

“Can I help you?” I asked when he was only a foot away and tightening my hold on Tony.

“No I want Tony to step away from you and leave the crime scene or I am telling the Chief you wouldn’t let me do my job.” Ken snarled at Tony. I decided that I should speak up and get him away from Tony.

“He doesn’t have to leave because I need his help with some stuff that only he can help me with.” I told Ken. Who by the way was turning all sorts of different shades of red. I thought he was going to suffocate with the way he was holding his breathe. Ken then exploded and ripped Tony from my arms sending me flying back into Gerald.

( End of Ducky’s POV)


(Gerald’s POV)

I looked up when I heard Ducky speak to this Ken guy who was Tony’s partner at the Baltimore Homicide PD. It was a good thing that I had looked up because I started to move when I saw what direction Ducky was sent flying in. I caught Ducky and with the force that he was sent flying with I was hit with recoil and skidded back a few feet holding on to Ducky tightly. I fell and land on the cement but I made sure to take 95% of the fall so Ducky wouldn’t get hurt.

When I stopped moving I looked down to see if Ducky was hurt any where.

“You ok Ducky?”

“gh… that hurt. What happened?” Ducky asked me sitting up.

“That Ken guy ripped Tony away from you and sent you flying and then I caught you. I do hope Tony is all right, this hasn’t been a good day for him.”

“Gerald are you hurt?” Ducky asked me getting up off of me.

“I am a little sore but I don’t think I broke anything, but for now lets get over to where Fornell is and see what is going to happen next.” I told Ducky while helping him up off the ground.

“Good idea Gerald.” Ducky said to me as we both walked over to Fornell who was trying to get Tony away from Ken.

(End of Gerald’s POV)

________________________________________

Now:

Fornell walked over to where Ken was holding Tony against his will.

“ Let Tony go Green. You just made the worst mistake you could ever make with this team. I for one do mot feel sorry for you. Now let Tony go.”

“ Why should I? I told him not to talk to you and what does he do? Talk to all of you. Besides I will get away with this since my uncle is the Baltimore PD Chief. So until Tony promises to not talk to you I will hold him against his will.” Ken answered smuggle.

Ken was so busy gloating he didn’t see Gibbs come up behind him. Fornell decided to move out of the way when he saw Gibbs behind Ken. Gibbs was past pissed off. He was now in the range of over his boiling point on the scale of anger.

“ Tony I told you not to talk to these people. I am now going to report you for not obeying orders.” Ken hissed at Tony while pulling Tony’s arm behind his back so hard that he broke it.

In the next minute everyone froze when they heard Tony scream. Then it was just like time sped up again and Ken was ripped from Tony and Fornell caught Tony as he fell. In those few minutes no one saw the Baltimore PD Chief show up at the scene.

(Conan Edogawa Kyle Caine’s POV)

When I pulled up to the scene I saw the NCIS group surround two of their people and I also saw my nephew being held by Gibbs who looked beyond pissed off. I was wondering what my nephew did to make Gibbs that mad. I decided to find out and walked up to the group.

As I got closer what I heard wasn’t making me happy. I had a feeling that my nephew decided to try and take over the case and decided that Tony was not going to be involved. I also had that gut feeling that my nephew thought he was going to get away with what he did. I decided it was time for me to intervene with this problem. I walked up to the group and shouted over to Gibbs.

“Jethro please put Ken down and Ken come stand beside me NOW.” I told Gibbs and Ken.

Well Jethro put Ken down just like I asked but Ken didn’t make a move to come stand by my side. When I looked into Ken’s face all I saw was the smug look in his face that said that he was going to get away with what he did. Though little does he know that he was going to be very wrong and it was not going to be good for him. He may think that just because I am his uncle that makes him think that he’s got the right to get away with everything he does. Well he can get away with very small mistakes but something like this… well he is going to be lucky that he might still have a job after all this.

“Ken I said come over hear NOW and I do mean NOW and stop looking so smug.” I told Ken as I stalked over to where he was standing next to Jethro.

“But Uncle they were trying to prevent me from helping on this case!” Ken whined at me while trying to pull off one of the pouty looks that Tony only could pull off.

Tbc…

in chapter 4 please let me know if I should do a crossover between the 3 CSIs and NCIS because I can easily put them into a crossover.