- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
more ideas i need feed back for
Dear Readers:

I have the story of when Tony is in high school and now I just need so feed back on what to do with this story?

Here is a list of the following that I need feedback on and I would really appreciate on how to continue from the first chapter..:

1. The school will be 95% public high school and 5% military school so it is some what in line of Tony going to Military school.
2. Mac, Danny and Stella are supervising and helping Tony out at the crime scene until Gibbs, Abby and Ducky get there.
3. Should there be 2 other members on Gibbs’ team in this story or should it just be Gibbs, Abby and Ducky?
4. Do you think that this story should be connected to when Gibbs takes Tony with him to the convention? Or should it be in two separate stories?
5. Where do you think the convention be? ( Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Miami, New York )
6. Should Tony Already know the 3 CSI crime labs by the of the Convention?
7. Should I put the history of how Mac met Danny?
8. Should I put the history of how Horatio met Speed?
9. Should I put the history of how Gil met Nick?
10. Should Horatio have a sister who married a man whose last name is Green and they had a boy named Ken Green? Or should it be another brother that Horatio has and the girl who he married insisted that Horatio’s brother take the girl’s last name, because it is tradition in the girl’s family?
Chapter End Notes:
this story will problaby be AU now