- Text Size +
**Chapter Two -- Naive Orleans Part Two**

**NCIS Headquarters -- May 20, 2009**

The Senior Field Agent smiled weakly. "I'm fine, Abs. Really."

Unconvinced, Abby frowned. "Tony..." she paused, her thoughts interrupted by the cell phone that rang insistenly in her pocket. Pulling it out and glancing at the caller ID, she turned the ringer off and slipped it into her purse.

"You should answer it." Tony nodded toward her phone as he leaned back in his chair, stretching his long body out.

Abby pulled out her pigtails and ran her fingers through her hair, shaking her head. "Nah, It's just BB. I'll call him back in the morning." She smiled brightly. "You're my number one priority right now."

He groaned. If there was anything Tony DiNozzo hated, it was being babysat. "Abby! I'm fine. Call your brother back. It's 0200. If he's calling, it's probably important."

Standing, she put her neatly manicured hands on her hips. "Everything is fine in the land of Sciuto, he's just calling to check up on me. Come on. We're going to my place and drinking."

"Aabby!" Tony whined. "Please. I don't want to drink tonight."

The Goth rolled her eyes, scoffing. "Come on! You'd love to drink right now, you'd just rather sit at your desk and sulk, staring at your phone while you do it." She reached out and grabbed Tony's hand, yanking him out of his chair before he could protest. "Well, that's not happening tonight."

**10 Years Ago -- New Orleans, LA -- Mardi Gras 1999**

Abby grinned as Tony agreed, jumping at him and wrapping her arms around her neck. Letting go just as suddenly as she had grabbed on, she turned and walked inside, greeting the salesperson. "Hey Britty!"

"Hey, Abs! How've you been?"

"Oh, you know the usual." She smiled brightly at the tall redhead, shifting her eyes quickly toward Tony.

Brittany looked over at the man standing near the door, starting to speak in sign language to Abby. *He's cute, where did you pick him up, the bar?*

Tony leaned against the wall, checking both of the women out as they started signing quickly to each other. "You two aren't talking about me over there, are you?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow playfully.

"Of course not!" Abby grinned over her shoulder at Tony. "Why would we do that?"

Brittany snorted, her blue eyes sparkling as she looked at Tony critically. *Abby...* Her hands dropped as she hesitated, knowing that her friend wasn't going to like what she was about to say.

*Don't.* Abby signed to her friend, a serious look in her eye. *I know what you're gonna say, so just don't. I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself.*

The long-legged woman poked her hip out and raised an eyebrow at Abby before signing again. *I promised your Mama I would look out for you, Abigail. You know I get nervous when you pick up guys at Charlie's.*

Abby rolled her eyes, twirling a pigtail around her finger absently. She grudgingly signed the same words she used every time her friend became overprotective. *I'll be fine, Brittany.*

Britty sighed, pushing past her raven-haired friend gently and walking toward Tony, looking him over. She studied him for a moment before speaking to Abby, not taking her eyes off of him. She grinned up at the man, her eyes holding the same mischievous glint he had seen in Abby's earlier. "So, you gonna introduce me to your new friend, or do I have to do all the work?"

Abby turned on her heel and walked over to them, smiling wide. "Britty, this is Tony. Tony, this is my best friend, Britty. She owns this place with her husband, Bradley."

Tony grinned, taking Britty's hand and kissing the back of it. "Married, huh? Damn. I knew my luck wasn't good enough to meet two beautiful single women in less than 6 hours."

The redhead rolled her eyes and planted her hands firmly on her slim hips. "Cut the suave act. I know all about guys like you." She stepped closer to him, nearly matching him in height with her stiletto heels on.

"Britty. Seriously?" Abby widened her eyes at her friend, pouting slightly.

She raised her hand up and wagged a finger at Abby, warning her silently to not interfere. Tony found himself smiling against his better judgment as he watched the two women interact with each other.

"You think this is funny?" Smirking deviously, she leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear. "I am well versed in the art of Voodoo. You should know that if you do anything to hurt Abby--and I do mean anything--you will wake up the following morning missing..." Brittany paused, flicking her eyes from his down toward his crotch. "...a very important appendage."

Tony's hands instinctively covered his groin as he smiled nervously. "Uh, you...you got it."

"Britty!" Abby stomped her foot on the ground, narrowing her eyes and signing rapidly. *You enjoy this, don't you?!*

*What do you think? It's totally worth it.* She turned back to Tony, grinning at him sweetly. "So, where are you from?"

"Uh..." He looked to Abby, unsure if he should take Britty at face value.

Abby rolled her eyes at Brittany and smiled up at Tony. "She just likes being intimidating. All. The. Time." She glared playfully at her friend. "Right, Britty?"

"I have to get my kicks somewhere, Abs. Bradley doesn't take well to being intimidated." She flashed Tony a provocative smile as he stood in front of her, looking confused. "Fortunately for me, your prospective boyfriends do."

"B! Stop harassing the customers!"

"Bradley?" Abby grinned, running toward the sandy-haired man that walked out of the stock room and jumping on him in a hug. "You're back! How was New York?"

"Good." Bradley gripped at the Goth's arms wrapped around his neck tightly. "Abs...air. Need. Air."

"Oops. Sorry!" She grinned sheepishly, letting go of Bradley's neck.

"No apologies necessary, Abs, you know that." He smiled and turned his attention to his wife, who was still standing toe to toe with Tony. "B! What've I told you about being bitchy to Abby's friends?"

Brittany rolled her eyes and leaned close to Tony's ear again. "See why I don't try to intimidate him?" She whispered, flashing him a friendly grin, letting him know that she was just joking around.

The dark-haired man breathed a heavy sigh of relief and Abby smiled. "See...I told you she was just joking." Grabbing Tony's hand, she led him over to where the other man was standing. "Bradley, this is Tony. I met him at Charlie's this morning. Tony, this is Brittany's husband, Bradley."

"Nice to meet you, Tony." He lifted his arm and shook Tony's hand firmly. "Don't let these women pick on you. They're just easily amused."

"Hey!" Abby cried, hauling off and punching him in the shoulder.

He rubbed the spot where she punched him, smiling. "You don't wanna know what will happen if that bruises, little lady."

She cocked an eyebrow at Bradley. "You wouldn't dare."

Brittany laughed and pulled her friend's hand. "Come on, Abs. We've got a bunch of new stuff in the back I've been dying to show you!"

Abby looked up at the two men. "Ready for a show, boys?" She smirked, following Britty into the stock room, her pigtails bouncing.

Bradley shook his head as they both watched Abby bounce out of the room. "She's something else."

"I'll say." Tony grinned, leaning against the counter and looking over at Bradley. "Your wife too...Brittany? She's smokin'." Recieving a warning glance from the blue-eyed man, he backpedaled. "Um, that's...you know that. Yeah...sorry."

Bradley grinned to himself, sitting down in one of the overstuffed chairs near the counter. "Don't be. I‘m comp..." He stopped, standing up as Abby walked out of the stock room. "Baby girl, you look gorgeous."

"You think so?" She ran a hand through her hair, hanging loose and wavy over her shoulders. Spinning around, she giggled.

"Wow. Abby, you...wow." Tony stuttered, looking her over. She twirled around slower, modeling the lacy, black lingerie.

Brittany smiled as she joined the trio from the stock room. "So, what do you think, Abs?"

The Goth smiled and looked at herself in the mirror, studying the skimpy item of clothing. "I love it." She ran her hand over the decoration on the corset-style front, grinning at Tony through the mirror. "Do they have it in red too?"

Tony felt like his jaw was sitting on the floor. *God Damn.* It was taking every ounce of restraint he had not to bend her over right then and there, in front of her friends. He couldn't hear anything over the sounds of his own thoughts, but he could see Brittany and Abby talking as they walked back to the stock room, leaving the two men alone.

"Fuck me. I can't wait for tonight." He licked his lips, thinking about the things he wanted to happen later. He turned to Bradley and smirked deviously. "You can't tell me that you see her in something like that and you don't think about bending her over and...mhmm...just screwing her brains out. I mean..."

Tony was cut off when the sandy-haired man smacked him on the back of the head. "Ow! What the hell?" His hand immediately rubbed the spot where he had been hit. "Afraid your wife's gonna hear? I'd say if she parades her friend in front of you in that outfit, then she's dying to see a reaction."

Bradley's hand connected again with the back of the other man's head, making him jump. "You wanna quit while you're behind?"

"Hey, hey! I'm just being honest!" Tony raised his hands in protest. "It's not my fault. She came out here dressed like that on her own free will. I'm just a man."

"Yeah? Well, you won't be much longer if you don't shut your trap about my baby sister." His blue eyes narrowed at the other man, silently daring him to say another word about Abby.

"She...she's your sister?" He visibly tensed, sensing the amount of trouble he was getting himself into. "Uh...well...I didn't know."

Bradley rolled his eyes and stalked back to the chair, plopping himself down. "Yeah, I figured that when you asked me if I ever thought about screwing her."

Abby bounced out of the back, redressed, carrying the two pieces of lingerie out on their little silky hangers. "BB, you're not trying to scare him off, are you?"

Her brother chuckled. "Trying? No. I think I've just about succeeded. You didn't tell him I was your brother?"

"Where's the fun if I tell him?" She grinned, pulling her hair back into pigtails as she winked at Tony. "So, I take it you liked the show then? Must have if you managed to rile up Brad."

Tony cringed. "I...um, I'm declining to comment in front of present company."

"You know I hate it when you call me Brad. Almost as much as you hate being called Abigail."

"Well, *Brad* If you didn't try to scare off every guy I meet, I would be more sympathetic to your plight. But seeing as you can't seem to help yourself...I'll just have to resort to name terrorism."

"*Abigail*...you don't wanna start this game. Remember what happened last time?" Bradley grinned, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back in the chair.

Brittany moved between the siblings and glanced at her watch. "Oh wow, look at the time! Abs, don't you have to be back at Charlie's soon? It's nearly 7 o'clock."

She grabbed Tony's hand and glanced at his watch. "Oh crap, you're right. Are you going back with me, Tony? Your friends will probably come around looking for you."

Tony nodded and she dropped his hand, moving over to the overstuffed chair where her brother was seated. "I'm glad you're back home, BB." She jumped onto his lap and gave him another hug. "Dinner tomorrow? Will baby Jack-Jack be there?"

"Of course he will!" He leaned up and pressed a kiss to his younger sister's forehead. "We'll see you tomorrow night. Have fun at work." Shooting a quick look at Tony, he smirked. "Not too much fun, though."

Abby stood up and grinned. "Aw, you're never any fun, Bradley. Come on, Tony." She grabbed his hand and practically dragged him out the door of the boutique.

**Six Hours Later**

"There you go!" Abby smiled as she passed the beers to the customer standing in front of her.

"Well, hey there, pretty lady!"

She glanced in the direction of the voice that had called out to her, seeing Tony leaning against the end of the bar closest to the door. "Hey, Tony." She slid over to him with a smile on her face. "Want a drink?"

He grinned. "Only if you're gonna have one with me."

"Gimme just a minute." She knocked heavily on the hardwood of the bar in an attempt to get her uncle's attention.

Charlie looked up at his niece and smiled, signing to her. *What's going on? He causing trouble?*

She rolled her eyes before signing back. *No. He's a friend. You mind if I go now? He wants to grab a drink with me.*

*Go on.* He walked over and kissed her temple before signing again. *You stay out of trouble, Abigail. The last time you met someone here I never heard the end of it from Bradley.*

Abby smirked as she climbed over the bar. *I'll be fine. And if Bradley gives you any problems, you have him come talk to me.*

Tony made a feeble attempt to catch her as she hopped off the bar. "Oops." He wrapped his arms around her waist lightly as she turned to face him, leaning her back against the bar. "So...what you wanna drink?"

The Goth shivered when he leaned closer to her, feeling his warm breath on her neck. "I'll have a Tight Snatch."

He laughed lightly in her ear, pressing his body closer to hers. "I bet you will."

"Well, you'll just have to find out, won't you?" She grinned, turning her body around in the tight space between Tony and the bar. Ordering her drink, she turned back around and took a long drink. "Wanna dance?"

"Well...we could." He took the drink glass from her hand and set it on the bar, looking into her eyes. "But, I was thinking that we would have more fun at your place."

Abby leaned up and nipped at his jaw lightly. "You think so?" She shivered again as his left hand dropped from her hip to the hem of her skirt, brushing the bare skin on her upper thigh.

"Definitely."

"Well, let's go then." She took his hand that was resting on the bar behind her and slipped around him, leading the way out to her car.

He followed closely behind her, one hand gripping hers and the other resting on her hip. Grinning, he spun her around when they reached the car, pinning her back against the passenger door and kissing her neck. "You're gorgeous, you know that?"

"And you're slurring." Abby smirked, scooting out from under him quickly and heading to the driver's side of her hearse. "Are we going to my place or not?"

Tony watched as she slid into the car before doing the same. He tried to speak in response to her question, but as she pulled her hair down out of the pigtails, his mouth went dry.

She giggled, running a hand through her now loose hair. "I'll take that as a yes." Shifting the car into gear, she pulled away from the bar and headed to her apartment. When they reached their destination, they exited the car and walked to her door.

Tony's hands found their way around her waist again, kissing and nibbling her neck as she worked on unlocking the door. She giggled, turning in his arms once they had stepped into the apartment. "Just a little impat..."

His lips crushed against hers hard when she faced him, interrupting her speech as his hands pulled at the buckle of the belt she was wearing.

Abby reached up and wrapped her arms around Tony's neck, moaning as she reciprocated the rough kiss. She smiled against his lips as he released the belt from her skirt and tossed it onto the couch before lifting her up, carrying her into the bedroom.

She groaned when he broke the kiss, stepping over to the queen sized bed and and tossing her onto it gently. "Didn't you start to say something about patience, Abby?" Tony smirked as he shed his button up shirt and pulled his undershirt over his head.

He took her boots off, tossing them on the floor with his shirts. Climbing onto the bed, he ran his hands up her legs slowly, watching her squirm under his fingers. "I...patience? Don't...no...I don't think so...not me."

"Not you, huh?" Tony cocked an eyebrow at her, reaching for the zipper on her skirt and pulling it down over her hips, letting it slide off the bed to join the other articles of clothing. He leaned down and kissed her hip, pushing her tanktop up to just under her breasts.

She arched her back as his fingers and lips began trailing their way up her stomach. "God...Tony..." Her hand found the back of his head and grasped his hair while she moaned, forcing him to look at her. "Stop teasing or you'll regret it later." Abby grinned and pulled his head up to hers, kissing him hard.

Their tongues began dueling as Abby's hands slid down his chest to his belt buckle, unclasping it quickly and unbuttoning his pants. She broke the kiss and licked his earlobe, whispering to him. "I want you...now."

Tony gasped as she pulled on his chest hair slightly, cementing her plea. "Now. Right. Yes, Ma'am." He pushed up momentarily and kicked his pants off before attacking her neck again.

Abby moaned loudly as he sucked and nibbled on the spider web tattoo on her neck, playing with the flimsy fabric of his boxers. "These...off."

He lifted his hips, allowing her to hook her fingers through the waistband and pull, though he never stopped the sweet assault against the skin on her neck. She tugged at the hair on his chest once more before moving her hand down slowly, her nails scraping gently against his stomach.

He hissed loudly as her fingers moved even lower, brushing against his tip gently.

“Ah,” she smirked, repeating the move, grinning when he bucked wildly against her hand. “You like that, hmm?” She teased as she reached up with her free hand, tangling her fingers in his hair, pulling him down for another rough kiss.

He moaned against her as she lifted her hips, grinding herself against him. “Ah… Fuck, Abby!”

“That’s… what I’m trying… to get you to do,” she responded, panting ever so slightly as she felt him press himself against her. He lowered his mouth to her neck once more, his teeth grazing her sensitive skin.

She released a sharp gasp as he nipped at her collarbone. “Fuck! Tony!” She moaned, lifting her hips wildly once more.

“Ah… I guess… I’ve found something… that you like,” he smirked. He felt himself harden even more at the low, guttural growl he received in response.

“I…need you…now…” She whimpered.

“How bad…do you need it?” He asked, not giving her a chance to respond before he thrusted forward roughly, burying himself inside of her.

A sob of relief tore from Abby’s throat as Tony filled her. Scratching her nails down his back, she grabbed his ass roughly, digging her nails into his flesh. He held himself above her, giving her a chance to adjust to his size, though it didn’t take long before her long legs wrapped around his waist, an invitation to continue.

Needing no more encouragement than that, he set a steady pace, his hips rocking against hers. She threw her head back against the pillows, a low moan escaping her as she bucked her hips to meet his, his name spilling off of her tongue as she cried out for more.

“Fuck Tony,” she gasped, her tone pleading. He merely grunted in response as he gripped her hip firmly with one hand, holding her down against the bed as he rocked harder.

It wasn’t long until she felt herself on the edge, each hard thrust sending her closer. She gripped the sheets firmly with both hands as he increased his pace, panting heavily.

“Ah fuck,” he moaned, lowering his head to the crook of her neck as he thrusted roughly, releasing her hip and moving the hand to her hair, tangling his fingers around the loose tendrils. “I’m almost…ah…”

“I’m…ready,” Abby whimpered, as she released the sheets, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly, bruising them. She lifted her hips again to meet him, their movements desperate.

With one final thrust, he managed to send them both over the edge, his entire body trembling. A low cry came from her throat as Tony collapsed on top of her, their chests heaving as they tried to catch their breath.

He rolled off of her and pulled her close to him. “My God…” She moaned, mumbling against his chest. “I don’t think I can move.”

“That’s one way of describing it…” Tony chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist tightly.

Abby lifted her head from his chest and grinned up at him, running her fingernails up his thigh gently. He groaned, grabbing her hair and pulling her up to meet his face before kissing her roughly.

“You’re all ready for a repeat performance, I see.” He pulled her soft body across his, situating her legs on either side of him, grinning. “Ready to set a record?”

**The Next Morning**

The phone in the kitchen rang loudly, jarring Tony out of his semi-deep sleep. He groaned, sitting up and scrubbing a hand over his face. Looking at the other side of the bed, he spotted Abby splayed out haphazardly, her hair mussed and the sheet wrapped around her waist, displaying the large tattoo of a cross that was on her back.

*Heavy sleeper. Now, there’s a trait I wish I had.* He shook his head, standing up and stretching as the answering machine clicked on.

Abby’s cheerful voice filled the small apartment as her outgoing message played. "Hi this is Abby. If you're listening to this message, I obviously don't want to talk to you so leave me a message and I'll get back to you later. Maybe." He found himself smiling at the giggle that she gave at the end of the message.

"Hey Abs, It's BB. Tried your cell, but you didn't answer. Just letting you know that I'm on my way over to your place, I need to pick up Jack-Jack's playpen. I'll be there in 20." The machine clicked off as Bradley hung up.

Tony bent down and gathered his clothes, throwing them on quickly before running a hand through his mussed hair. He glanced at Abby's sleeping form on the bed and felt a frown cross his face. *Sorry, Abby. Maybe I'll come by next year.* He thought about leaving a note for her but disregarded it, turning toward the door and moving to step into the living room.

"You leavin'?"

He stopped dead in the doorway to her bedroom, closing his eyes. *Shit.*

Abby groaned and rolled over, propping her head up on one arm as she looked at the tall man standing in the doorway, his back still to her. "So, what, you were gonna just leave? Not even wake me to say goodbye?"

"Well...um..." Tony stumbled over his words as he turned to face her. "I..." He dropped his head guiltily. "I just thought it would be for the best."

"For the best?" She scoffed, standing up and wrapping the bedsheet around her tightly. "You know, I'm not a child. So don't patronize me."

"No, I didn't mean it like that, Abby. I just meant..."

"Meant what?" She held her hand up at him, having changed her mind. "Nevermind. I don't wanna know. We're adults, Tony. I think we're allowed to have one-night stands." She shook her head, biting back an angry tear. "But you could have at least said goodbye."

"Abby..." Tony turned and stepped toward her, frowning when she turned away.

"Just..." She hesitated. "Just go, Tony. It's not important, no apologies are necessary. It's not like we were gonna see each other again anyway." She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he paused, searching for something to say.

Sighing quietly, Tony turned around again and walked to the front door of Abby's apartment. Looking back toward the bedroom a final time, he walked out the door and closed it silently behind him. *Good job, DiNozzo. You fucked it up again.*
Chapter End Notes:
Some adult content (Tabby) in this chapter