- Text Size +
Story Notes:
A little tate, but if anything it's the friendship between them. My third fanfic Please R&R!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has a daughter!
1: The Meeting
It was another boring day at the office. There was no case. Mcgee was out getting lunch, Ziva was at her desk doing paper work, so was Kate, Gibbs was in MTAC, and Tony was, as usual, goofing off. He had come in last night and finished most of his paper work and was using this time to throw paper at Ziva, the new girl.

“Tony, aren’t you supossed to be doing paperwork?” Ziva asked, obviously annoyed.

“That’s what I’m doing Zee-vah. I’m taking the paper and making it work.” He tossed another paper ball at her. She caught the ball and threw it back, hard. it hit tony square in the chest, but since it was paper, it didn’t do much damge. “Now that wasn’t nice Zee-vah.” he said, but she just ignored him and instead, started to talk to Kate.

“Is he always like this?” she asked her. Ziva had only know Tony for a few weeks, so she didn’t know exactly how Tony acted.

“All the time.” Kate replied, looking up from her work. Before she could return to it, a wad of paper hit her in the head. “DiNozzo!” she shouted. Tony just smilied.

“Hey Tony, there’s someone her to see you.” Mcgee said as he entered the squad room. A young girl followed. She looked to be about 8, but she was short for her age. She was carrying a purple back pack and was wearing a purple shirt and jeans. She had long blonde hair, a small smile, and light choclate brown eyes that looked like Tony’s. To tell the truth, she did look a lot like Tony, she had a lot of the same facial features. The same nose, chin, and her smile even looked a little like Tony’s.

“And how may I help you today, Miss...”

“DiNozzo.” she replied.

“Excuse me?” Tony asked, a little surpirsed.

“DiNozzo!” Mcgee, Ziva, and Kate all shouted surpirsed.

“DiNozzo.” The girl said again, “I’m your daughter. My mother’s name was Liz Young.” WHen he heard that name, Tony was sent into a dream like state.

*Flashback*

He noticed a small blonde girl across the room. She looked to be 24, but she was short, short and blonde and hot. Trying to keep his cool, he walked over to her.

“Hey, you’re way too hot to be here alone, you are alone aren’t you?” asked a younger Tony DiNozzo. It was a friday night after work. He had just put a mass murderer behind bars and was celebrating. He was 24.

“Yes, yes I am.” replied a blonde, she too was 24.

“Well, let me buy you a drink...”

“Liz, Liz Young.”

“Liz, what would you like?”

“Matini.” she answered.

He came back five minutes lator, a martini in one hand, a beer in the other. “Here you go.” he said, setting the drink down next to her.

“Thank you...”

“Tony, Tony DiNozzo.”

“Tony.” After having a few drinks, they left together. THey entered her hotel room...

*end of flashback*

“Ah Liz,” he said, and was slapped on the back of the head by Gibbs, taking him out of his dream state.

“DiNozzo, what are you doing? And who is this?” he asked, looking at the girl.

“My name is Nichole, Nikki, DiNozzo.” the girl replied smiling.

Gibbs turned to stare at Tony, “DiNozzo, you have a lot of explaining to do.” he said staring at his agent.

“Sir,” Nikki said, recoiling her hand, “He doesn’t know anything, can I please explain. Everyone went to sit down, and Nikki began to tell her story.

“Well as my mom told me, she met umm... Tony, during a weekend trip in ‘98. And, well, thing happen and that’s how you get me. Tony didn’t know about me, he just met me today. But he is my father, and my only living relative. My mom was a foster child so she had no living relatives, and she died a few months ago from a heart attack, which I found kinda wried because she was perfectly helathy. But anyway Tony is the last living relative I have.” She finshed, looking at Tony. “My mom always insisted that you were my father, and I never believed her, until now. She said I would know when I saw your eyes, because I have your eyes.” She finished.

Tony, still shocked, didn’t say anything, neither did anyone else. Silently, he stood up, walked over to Nikki, kneeled down so he was her height, and hug her closely. When he released her he said, “You can call me dad you know.” She smiled and so did he.
Chapter End Notes:
A little tate, but if anything it's the friendship between them. My third fanfic

Please R&R!