- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nikki is kidnapped
“Wow, nice car.” Nikki said when she saw Tony’s mustang.

“Thanks.” Tony replied as he got in. Nikki sat in the back. Tony turned on the radio, “Do you want to listen to a certain station?” Tony asked.

“Any staion that plays Nickleback I’m fine with.” Nikki replied and that’s what Tony put on.

“So, since there is probably no food in the apartment, what would you like for dinner?” Tony asked.

“Whatever, I’m not a picky eater.” Nikki answered.

“Arbys okay?” Tony asked.

“Never had it.” Nikki said.

“Really! Well then that’s where we’ll go.” Tony said as he pulled into the drive through. “What do you want?”

“Um...” Nikki answered looking at the menu, “Can I get a large chicken shaker and curly fries?”

“Sure, and what to drink?”

“Vinilla milkshake, please.”

“That sounds really good, I think I’ll have the same thing.”

“Hello and welcom to Arbys.” said a voice from the speaker.

“Yeah, hi can I have two large chicken shakers, two large curly fries, a large vinilla shake and a large choclate chake.” Tony ordered.

“Okay so two large shackers, two large fries, a large vinilla and a large choclate.”

“Yep.”

“Okay please pull up to the window.”

“Do you really think we’re gonna eat all of that?” Nikki asked.

“Yep, trust me it’s not as much as you’d think.” Tony replied as he paid and recieved the food. The smell of it filled the car as she and Tony began to eat. “Hey do you want to eat at the park, it’s a nice night.” Tony asked. Nikki agreed and they went to te park. The dinner was nice, they told eachother about their lives, what they liked and didn’t like, and they talked movies. Nikki had gotten Tony’s movie scence and loved every movie she had ever seen.

“You have got to see my DVD collection.” Tony said.

“How many do you have?” Nikki asked excited.

“Over 100 I know that much, way over 100, I have never gotten around to counting them.”

“Oh, can we watch one tonight?” Nikki asked.

“Sure, whatever you’d like, within reason.” Tony replied. Once they finished eating, they drove to Tonys apartment. When Tony opened the door, Nikki headed straight for the DVDs. While she was looking she heard somthing a turned around. “Dad!” she screaned as she saw him hit over the head with somthing by a man that she vaguely remembered. “Hey!” she shouted, but a little to late. hte man clampped a hand over her mouth and whispered into her ear, “Hello beautiful.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony woke up some time lator. It was dark and he looked at his watch. His head was throbbing and he almost couldn’t remember what happened. “Nikki!” he shouted. “Nikki! On no.” He ran through the apartment scearching for her, but he knew that the man who had knocked him out had taken her. He did the only thing he could think of.

“Gibbs.”

“Boss.” Tony said.

“Tony, why the hell are you calling me at three in the morning?”

“He’s got her boss, that creep took Nikki!”

“What!”

“He broke into my apartment when I wasn’t home. When we walked in he knocked me out, and when I woke up, Nikki wasn’t here. He took her boss!”

“Tony, come into work, I’ll call the others. We will find her.” Gibbs hung up. In his frustration, Tony punched the wall, how could he be so stupid! He let him get her! He grabbed his keys and left.

He drove more reckless than Ziva and Gibbs combined and reached the NCIS building in record time. He was the first one in the squad room and he waited there, impatiently. The others came in a half an hour lator. By that time, Tony was wallowing in self pity and his own stupidity. He was sitting at his desk, head rested on his hands, staring at nothing, not saying anything. “Tony. Tony. Tony!” Gibbs chouted to get his attention.

“Yeah boss?” Tony asked not looking up.

“What are you doing?” Gibbs asked.

“Sitting here, why?” Tony asked, still not looking up.

“Because, you should be...” at that moment, Tony’s phone rang. The number was restricted. He told Mcgee to start a trace.

“Hello.” Tony answered.

“Dad!” Nikki shouted through the phone.

“Nikki, are you all right?” Tony asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” replied Nikki.

“What a nice daughter you have.” said a creepy voice.

“What do you want?” Tony asked.

“Bye bye.” THe man said and hung up.

“No!” Tony shouted. All eyes truned to Mcgee, he shook his head sadly. “Damnit!” Tony shouted slaming his hand down on his desk. He looked dismayed. He knew this was his fault. “What do we do now Boss? Tony asked.

“We go to your apartment and treat it like a crime scene.” Gibbs said. He began to walk out, the agents grabbed tere gear and followed. Tony drove, again recklessly, back to his appartment. He was still fuming, and he knew that if he didn’t save Nikki he wouldn’t be able to live with himself.

Reaching his apartment, again in record time, he saw he had left the door open. He opened to find everthing exactly as he had left it, the cabnit door to his DVD collection was even still open. “Mcgee finger prints, Ziva bag and tag, Kate sktches and photos. Tony...” Gibbs stopped before giving Tony an order.

“Yeah boss?” Tony asked.

“Just, supervise.” Gibbs replied, which to Tony ment not to do anything. He watched the others. Mcgee found many finger prints, Kate’s camera snapped a picture every five seconds, and Ziva was going through bags like it was nobody’s bussiness. Even Gibbs was working, he was doing measurments. The scene was a mess. Apparently Nikki was a fight. the couch was ripped, papers were everywhere, lamps were knocked over, and one of the windows were broken. The only thing Tony saw in all of the wreckage was Nikki’s purple backpack, right where she had dropped it when she walked in. Tony couldn’t take it anymore, he left the room and went to go sit on his bed. He knew Gibbs would follow him but he didn’t care. Thirty seconds after he had sat down, there was a light knock on the door.

“What?” Tony asked a little coldly.

“You okay Tony.” It wasn’t Gibbs at the door, it was Kate.

“Yeah, I’m fine. My daughter was just kidnapped and I’m perfectly fine!” He shouted at her.

“Tony, it’s okay, we’ll find her.” Kate said sitting down next to him.

“How Kate, we don’t even know the guys name that took her, he’s to smart to let us get a trace on him, how are we supossed to find her!” He shouted again and lost it, breaking down into a fit of tears.

“We will Tony, I know we will.” Kate said as she hugged him. He leaned into her shoulder and cried. Kate had never seen him so weak, it scared her a little, but she stayed with him, waiting until he calmed down enough to come back into the main room. It took a while for that to happen though. Tony had sat up after a few minutes of sobbing, but still cried, silently.

“I’m scared Kate.” He admitted. “I’m afraid I’ll never see her again. And I just met her.”

“You’ll see her again Tony. I know you will.” she laid a comforting hand on his shoulder. “And I’m scared too, we all are.” Tony had finally stopped cryig, his eyes were red, but he had stopped.

“Thanks Kate.” He said and they walked out of the room together.

“We got blood!” They heard Ziva call out as they came down the hall.

“How much?” Gibbs asked.

“Not much, but enough to get DNA off of.” Ziva said.

“And I know where we can get a comparison to see if it’s Nikki’s.” Tony siad as he grabbed the car keys and ran otu of the partment. Kate followed. “What are you doing, Kate?” Tony asked when she caught up to him.

“Coming with you, Gibbs order.” She replied. “Where are we going?”

“To the park.” Tony answered.