- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony sees Nikki
Tony, still driving like a mad man, drove the car to the park. When they arrived, Tony ran over to the garbage can where he and Nikki had thrown their trash from dinner. He dug around and found what he was looking for, the over stuffed Arby’s bag that he and Nikki had set there trash in before throwing it into the can.

“Tony, what is that?” Kate asked, looking a little digusted.

“These are the remain of me and Nikki’s dinner.” He replied as he pulled out a over sized evidence bag. He bagged and tagged the trash and ran back to the car. Still driving like a mad man, he raced back to his appartment complex where he raced uo two flights of stairs and bound into his apartment.

“Tony, what was that all about?” Mcgee asked. Tony just handed him the evidence bag.

“A bag of garbage?” Ziva asked a little confused.

“That is the remains of Nikki’s last meal, there’s got to be some trace of DNA on it. We can compare it to the blood we found, to see if it’s hers or not.” Tony replied.

“Good work Tony.” Gibbs praised the younger agent. Kate had just walked into the room. “And why are you just coming in now?” Gibbs asked her.

“Well, I had to succure the car. Tony just hopped out of it the second he put it in park.” Kate replied.

“Okay then, get back to work.” Gibbs said handing her her camera.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Where am I?” Nikki wondered aloud as she stood up. Her cage was roomy, that was a plus, but she still had no idea where she was. It looked like an empty grage. There was a matteress in one corner, with a nice blanket and a pillow on top. There was a window on one of the walls, it had bars on it, so there was no escape from that way. And, she had chalk, lots and lots of chalk. “A least I won’t be board.” Nikki said as she crossed the room. She picked up a purple peice of chalk and started to draw. SHe drew a picture of a house, and on the house she wrote “NCIS”, and sighed. She had finally found her home and woosh, she was gone. She was kidnapped. She was alone, scared, and truth be told, she wanted her dad.

One silent tear rolled down her cheek and fell, distorting one of the lines of the house. She wiped it off, and walked over to the matteress. Pulling it she moved it to the center of the floor. Next to the matteress she placed a bunch of chalk, almost all of it. Then, with a purple peice of chalk, she drew a giant circle, her circle of saftey. Once she had finished drawing it, she sat layed down, next to her home, and cried silently into her arm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gibbs was driving the car back to headquaters and, truth be told, it was a gentler ride when Gibbs was driving then it was when Tony was driving. Upon reaching headquaters, Gibbs sent the evidence daown to Abby, who was eger to start working.

“I will process this evidence to the best of my abilities.” Abby promised as she took the box from Tony. “It’ll be my best work.”

“Everything is your best work, Abbs.” Tony stated.

“Well, this time it’s different. This time it’s for a family member.” Abby said as she came over to hug Tony. “This time it’s for your daughter. We will find her Tony.”

“I know Abbs, I know.” Tony replied hugging her back.

“Tony, are you scared?” Abby asked him.

“Yeah, I am Abby.” Tony replied and left the room, he needed to get back to work, he needed to find Nikki. The second he walked into the squad room, his phone rang. It was the restricted number again. They started a trace and Tony answered, “Nikki?” he asked.

“No,” answered the creepy voice, “go to your computer, open a video link.” the voice commanded, then hung up.

“Damnit.” Tony said, walking over to his computer and opening a video link. As soon as he did, there was a video stream.

“This is a live stream.” said the voice. Now, on the video, they could see that he was a man, he wore a ski mask so they couldn’t get facial recgonistion, but at least they now had a visual on him. “I will leave it open as long as you behave. Here’s your deautiful daughter.” The man finished and left the room. they could hear the door open and close. It was then that they saw Nikki. She was laying on her side close to the screen. She had a few cuts and brusies, but nothing major. She was asleep, but it wasn’t a peaceful one. Tony could see her tossing and turning.

“Nikki!” he called into the computer screen. Apparently she heard him and she woke up.

“Dad?” she asked sleepily as she woke up. She looked around and saw the computer. She stood up and grabbed it, sitting down she set it on her lap. “Dad, are you all right?” she asked, concerned.

“It should be me asking you that.” Tony replied.

“I’m fine, just some brusing from the struggle.” Nikki answered.

“Nikki, what does the room you’re in look like?” Tony asked her, wanting to get a feel fr her situation.

“I’m in what looks to be a storge unit. There’s one door, and the grage door, but they’re locked. There’s a barred window, and a lot of chalk, that’s really it.” she answered.

“How about the man, did you notie anything about him?” Tony asked.

“He’s definately the man I saw in the park.” Nikki siad.

“Can you describe him, to Kate.” Tony was hoping she would say yes.

“Yeah, in great detail too.” Nikki replied. Tony turned the screen to Kate who started to ask Nikki questions before Nikki cut her off. “The man has dark brown eyes, almost black. They’re usually cold, but when he looks at me he gets this look like he’s doing things to me in his mind. His nose is small and looks akward on his face, that is large. His mouth is forever twisted into an evil smile, one that nothing could wipe off. His hair is short, curly, and a dark, dark brown. His head is fat, put manages to end in a point.” Nikki finished.

“THat was amazing Nikki.” Kate praised her, “now does this look like him?” Kate asked show Nikki her sketch.

“Yeah, that’s him exactly.” Nikki siad.

“I’ll start to run the picture then.” Kate said standing up, but then she stopped. “Don’t worry Nikki, we’ll get you out of there soon.” Kate reassured her, then left. TOny turned the screen back to himself.

“Nikki, if he ever tries to ‘do’ anything to you, you fight him, don’t let him do it, okay?” Tony commanded.

“Yeah Dad. And Dad...” Nikki trailed off.

“Yeah Nik?” Tony asked concerned, the worst things possible began running through his head.

“Dad, I’m scared.” Nikki addmitted as a tear ran down her cheek.

“Don’t worry, Kate’s right, we will get you out of there soon. We’ll put this pedifile behind bars, and we’ll be able to be a family, okay?” Tony siad, giving her a reassuring smile.

“Okay Dad, Love you.” Nikki replied and returned his smile.

“Love you too, Nik.” Tony said. Suddenly the man returned and looked into the camera.

“Times up.” The man said.

“You said you’d leave the feed open!” Tony shouted at him.

“I lied, besides you don’t want to see this.” The man said and the feed was disconnected.

“No! Damnit!” Tony shouted, he slammed his hand down onto his desk and the buried his head in his arms and cried. He cried right there in front of everyone, Mcgee, Ziva, Gibbs, everyone. He suddenly stood up and ran from the room, straight to the elevator and Kate followed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The man advanced on Nikki, “Now, be a good girl and drop ‘em.” He told her, reffering to her pants.

“No!” Nikki shouted and ran twards him. She kicked and punched him with all of her might. She landed a few good hits, kicking him in the soft spot a few times, and punching him in the side so hard tha she heard ribs crack.The attacker fell to the ground and didn’t move. Nikki dug into his pokets and found a pair of handcuffs, fuzzy pink handcuffs no less, and cuffed him to a pipe that was running along the wall.She was smart enough to take the key from him. “Well that’s one problen sloved, now how do I get out of here?” she asked aloud.

“You don’t. All of the lockes have a 20 digit lock combination on them, you’ll never figure it out, your stuck here like I am until you starve!” The man said and than laugh a meniacal laugh a he crushed his cell phone. “And now you can’t call anyone either. I cut the wires on the the videocam too. There’s no way they’ll find you.” Nikki had quite enough of him for one time and she kicked him in the head to knock him out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kate had jumped into the elevator just before the doors had closed. SHe stopped it ans looked down at Tony who was crying in a cornor. “Tony.” she said looking down at him.

“He’s raping her Kate, right now.” Tony said through his tears.

“How do you know that?” She asked, sliding down the wall to sit next to him.

“The last thing that son of a bitch said was ‘you won’t want to see this’. What do you think that means Kate?” Tony asked her, now in compleate hystarics.

“It means that he was planning on raping her Tony, but Nikki’s strong, she wouldn’t let him. You gotta keep a positive head on this one or your going to be a wreck like this thrpughout the whole case and you’ll never get anything done.” Kate said while wrapping him in a hug. “Now cut this out and become the Tony DiNozzo I know and look up to.” Kate siad trying to boost his confidence.

“Thanks Kate.” Tony said as he calmed down. They both stood up and started the elevator. “Kate, you do know you are my best friends, right> Acually, you’re more like the sister I never had.”

“I know Tony, and thank you.” Kate replied, and the elevator doors slid open.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry this chapter is so long, I couldn't find a way to make it any shorter