- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nikki finds away to contact the team
“Oh crap, oh crap.” Nikki said as she paced back and forth. It had been about a half an hour since the video connection and attempted rape. She needed to get in touch with her Dad soon. He was probably worried sick. “I need to get in touch with somone.” She said and then she rermembered somthing.

*Flaskback*
“Nikki, do you know what a facebook is?” Abby asked, they were in her lad while Abby was running the tox screen on her mother’s ashes.

“No, what is it?” Nikki asked, interested.

“It’s this network of people on a website you post on it what your doing, how you feel, and you can chat with friends when they’re on.” Abby answered. “Here, I’ll make you one.” And she did just that. In a matter of ten minutes, Nikki DiNozzo was on facebook. She was friends with everyone on team Gibbs who had one, and was excited to start doing things.

“Now, I’m always on, I never log off.” Abby said as she pulled up her page...

*End of Flashback*

“Of course!” Nikki shouted as she ran over to the computer. She went to facebook, “Thank god it works.” and logged in. And, as she expected, Abby was on. Nikki hit the chat box and started to type.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abby was sitting glumly at her computer, sipping away at her caf-pow, and feeling useless because she didn’t know what to do. All of the sudden, there was a ding. Someone was trying to talk to her on facebook. “What is it now.” she wondered changing the screen to see her page. Nikki had sent her a message, “Abby!” it read simply. Abby began to write back.

*chat conversation*

“Nikki!”

“Yeah, what’s going on?”

“r u ok?”

“Yeah, this creep tried to rape me, but I kicked his but, I handcuffed him to a pipe.”

“lol, where’d u find the handcuffs?”

“They’re his, pink and furry, just how he likes them, lol!”

“OMG! Tony, I gotta go get him, brb.”
*chat ending*

Abby rushed out of the lab, right pass the elevator, she didn’t have time to wait for it. She raced up the steps taking them two or three at a time. She raced into the squad room out of breath. “Tony... facebook... lab... now!” She grabbed his arm and pulled him back down the stairs with her. Gibbs and the others followed closely behind. When they reached Abby’s lab she pointed at the plasma screen that now showed her Facbook page and her conversation with Nikki.

“Oh my god! Nikki!” Tony screamed with delight and took over Abby’s place at her computer and talked to his daughter.

*chat conversation*
“Nikki it’s dad r u ok?”

“Like I told Abby, I’m fine. He tried to rape me, but I took over and handcuffed him to a pipe with his own cuffs. He’s knocked out at the moment.”

“Is there any chance for you to escape?”

“No, all of the doors have 20 digit codes for the locks.”

“Is there anything u can tell me bout where u r?”

“Not anything other than what I told you b4.”

“Ok then.”

“Do u know who this guy is?”

“Not yet, but as soon as we know, u will.”

“Ok, maybe u should get back to work, I’d like to get out of this box soon.”

“Ok, but continue to talk to Abby alright?”

“Got it dad, luv u.”

“Luv u 2.”
*chat end*

“Abby, please keep talking to her, I want to know if anything changes.” Tony said to Abby, glad to know that his little girl was okay.

“You got it Tony.” Abby replied and went back to the chat box.

“We need to figure out who this guy is and fast.” Ziva said, acually sounding concered.

“She’s right.” Mcgee agreed.

“We have the picture running through the pedifile database, but it hasn’t gotten any hits yet.” Kate said.

“Abby, ask Nikki if she could guess the age of her kidnapper.” Gibbs comanded.

After some extremly fast typing and another ding, abby answered, “Nikki says he’s young and can’t be over 30.”

“Add that information to the search, we’ll find this son of a bitch if it’s the last thing we do.” Gibbs stated, looking around at the depressed team.

“Is there anyway we can track the internet connection?” Tony asked hopefully.

“Sorry Tony already tried, he’s bouncing it off of too many signals, we can’t get a hold of it.” Abby replied. Tony walked out of the room and went up to the squad room, he couldn’t stand just sitting here, doing nothing.

“I’ve got it, I’ve got it!’ Kate shouted just as Tony walked in.

“Gat what?” Tony asked.

“The name, I got this bastards name!” Kate shouted. Tony ran up to her, wrapped her in a hug, and, after letting go of her, spun around the room.

“Kate, you’re amazing, c’mon, we gotta tell Gibbs.” and Tony ran back to the elevator, Kate right on his heels.

“Gibbs, Gibbs we gotta name!” Kate shouted as she and Tony entered Abby’s lab. “Meet Petty Officer First Class Franklin Stewert.” She said pulling up the search.

“Whoa, this guy’s navy?” Mcgee asked surprised.

“And here I was using sick days to work this case.” Gibbs said sarcasticly. “Abbs, tell Nikki, she’s going to want to know, good work Kate.” Everyone was talking about what to do next while Abby talked to Nikki. She waited five minutes after she told Nikki the name, and there wasn’t an answer.

“Gibbs, we gotta problem!” Abby shouted.

“What is it Abbs?” Gibbs asked walking over to her.

“It’s Nikki, it’s been five minutes and she hasn’t answered.” Abby said her voice shaking with worry.

“We’ve gotta track this guy down.” Tony siad, angry. His fist were clenched tightly, his finger nails pressing into his palms.

“I say,” started Mcgee, “we go through credit records, tax returns, ect. to see if he purchased a storge unit or somthing similar.”

“We should also check to see if he has any other names.” Ziva said.

“He does,” Kate answered still looking at the search, “five of them that we know of from the search. It’s still looking.”

“Well then get all of those records and start looking.” Gibbs comanded and they all left for the squad room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Nikki woke up, she was handcuffed to a pipe, in fuzzy pink handcuffs. Her head hurt and she was dizzy. “But how?” she asked herself as she sat there. She was fully clothed and she didn’t think she had been raped, but she couldn’t really remeber anything after she talked to her dad. A voice sounded from the other side of the room.

“Rule #2, always carry a spare key.” Franklin said.

“Why am I not raped?” She asked, which was a perfectly logical question.

“You and your feet did too much damage.” He replied.

“Well gee, ain’t that a shame.” Nikki replied sarcasticly. The man walked up to her and slapped her across the face. It hurt, but she didn’t say anything.

“Being brave I see.” The man said, and he slapped her again, harder than before. Nikki held back tears and the urge to scream. The man continued to hit her, harder and harder, until finally, Nikki collapsed, unconcious.