- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
They find Nikki
“Yes, I need tax returns for Franklin Stwert, Frank Strob, Filippo Stark...” Mcgee went on to ask for the tax returns of the seven names that stwert had. “They’re faxing them over now.” Mcgee said as he hung up. And sure enough, they started to come as soon as Mcgee had finished speaking. Tony grabbed the first set, Kate the second, Mcgee the third, Gibbs the fourth, Ziva the fifth, Abby the sixth, and Ducky the seventh.

“Okay, we need to look for any storge unit bought by this guy.” Tony siad, and they all set off to work. They hilighted every possible purchase that could be where Nikki was being held. When they were finished they had 20 storge units to check.

“Damnit, we have to narrow it down.” Tony said extreamly annoyed.

“We could call each company, see if he still owns them.” Abby sughested, and they did just that. By the time they were done, they had 6 units left, all under the name Franklin Stwert.

“That’s still too many.” Kate said, “we can’t cover them all.

“And they’re all over the country, ones in Texas, another New York, one in Michigan, Two in Virgina, and one in Alaska.” Ziva pointed out.

“How lond did he have to get her to the unit?” Gibbs asked.

“Since the video came in at 08:00 this morning, he had about 11 hours, He knocked me out at 21:00 last night when I got home.” Tony replied. “He could be at anyone of these units.”

“No he can’t be.” Mcgee said. “Texas and Alaska are over a 11 hour drive away, and I think he drove because how is he supossed to get a struggling or unconsious girl onto a plane or anyother form of public transportation without attracking attention?”

“That’s good Tim.” Gibss said, “So that leaves us with either the ones in Virgina, Michigan, or New York. I think he’d be in New York or Michigan because if it were in Virginia, he would have called earlier.” Gibbs finished his reasoning and said. “We need a satlite hook up in MTAC to look at the two units.”

“On it Boss.” Mcgee replied, and started to work.

“No need to work Mcgee, my boy Arty can get that for us.” Abby said as she walked away to call him. Fifteen minuets lator they were all sitting in MTAC waiting for the satilite.

“It’ll be up riiight now!” Artey said and the two images came up on the screen.

“Your the man Arty!” Abby praised as she looked at the two images. The one in New York looked reativily normal. But the one in Michigan had a black SUV parked next to it. Tony was lost in thought for a moment and shouted.

“Boss! She’s in Michigan! I remember that SUV, it was behind us in the drive threw at Arby’s!” Tony started to run out of MTAC, and the other followed.

“THe drive threw at Arby’s? Abbs, what kind of a case is this?” Arty asked.

“I’ll explain lator Arty.” Abby said as she cut the connection.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Nikki woke up, she felt terrible. She tasted dried blood on her lips, and her face stung. She knew he had hit her, continuously, until she was knocked out. He was crul, evil, and dangerous. SHe hoped that her Dad and the rest of her family would come soon, to save her and kill this guy.

“I see you’re awake. You know it’s rude to fall asleep in the prsence of company.” Franklin said walking over to her.

“I didn’t see you as comapny, I see you and a creep who is trying to kill me.” Nikki said. She had been kidnapped for almost 24 hours, she was hungry, thirsty, and tired. She need to get out of her, she wanted to go home.

“How dare you speak like that, I thought you had all ready learned you lesson.” he said, smacking her across the face. “Now, the next time you dibehave, I won’t slap you, I’ll shoot you.” he said pulling out a gun. “No I won’t kill you. I’ll just shoot you in the leg, or arm, or some other part of you that won’t kill you.” He laughed, evily. Nikki wasn’t afraid of him, or being shoot. She didnt care about the conciquences, she would talk in whatever way she liked.

“You can’t scare me. My Dad will be here soon and if you hurt me anymore he’ll kill you.” Nikki stated bravely.

“Oh really.” Franklin said and he shot her in the thigh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gibbs was driving again. Ziva sitting in the passerger seat. TOny was in the back behind Gibbs, shaking uncontroably. Kate was trying to settle him down, while Mcgee stared out the window lost in thought.

“But what if...” Tony was saying.

“Tony, she’s going to be fine.” Kate reassured him for the hunderth time.

“But...” Tony started.

“Tony, trust me, if she has even a scratch on her, I will kill him.” Gibbs said.

“Oh no you won’t.” Tony retoerted.

“And why not, don’t you want this guy dead?” Gibbs asked.

“Yes, but if anyone’s going to kill him, it’s gonna be me.” Tony stated and stared out the window. He couldn’t get images of waht could have happened to Nikki out of his head. He saw her beaten up, raped, and worse, dead. He tried to shake the images away, but he couldn’t. they stck in his head and weren’t going away until he knew for sure what had happened.

“Are we almost there?” Tony asked they had been driving for four hours.

“We’re almost in Michigan, but we still need to drive the the storge units in Monroe, which at our speed should only take us fifteen minutes to get to instead of half an hour.” Kate replied for Gibbs.

“Good.” Tony said simply. And he waited, impaitently. They reached to storge unit in fiteen minuets, like Kate said, they drove straight threw the barrier into the area. They all hopped out of the car and Tony ran twards the back before anyone could stop him. He knew exactly which unit he was looking for. He found it in a few minutes and the SUV was still parked out front. He shoot at the lock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From inside of the storge unit, Franklin heard a gun shot. Quickly he ran over to Nikki and pointed the gun at Nikki’s head. “Be quiet or I’ll blow your head off.” He said. Nikki tried to stay as quiet as possible, but she continued to whimper because of the pain in her thigh.

“Federal Agent!” Tony shouted as he rushed into the room. He looked at Nikki, she had blood all over her face and he could see the bullet wound in her leg. “What did you do to her!” Tony demanded.

“Drop your gun or I’ll blow out her brains.” Franklin threatened. Tony did so, not wanting to put Nikki in more danger. “Now kick it out the door.” Franklin continued, and Tony did just that.

“Let Nikki go.” Tony demanded. “Take me instead.”

“Fine.” he unhandcuffed Nikki and pulled her off of the ground.

“Nikki, go find Gibbs.” Tony said, she just looked at him, scared. “Please go!” Tony shouted, and she did, as best as she could. “Now, what do you want?” Tony asked Franklin.

“You don’t remember me?” Franklin asked. Tony shook his head. “You killed my girlfriend! Katie Holland! I loved her, and you took her away from me! Now, you’re gonna pay!”

“Franklin she was a murderer. She killed your parents!” Tony said, as he began to remember the case. They startd to circle eachother until Tony’s back was against the wall.

“I didn’t care!” Franklin continued to shout. “I hated my parents, I loved her. And now your gonna pay.” He raised his gun, but before he had a chance to shoot Tony, he feel to the floor. A bullet had penetrated his skull.

“Don’t you dare kill my Dad!’ Nikki shouted, the gun still raised. Tony stood up and nodded at her, telling her that Franklin was dead. She dropped the gun and ran over to Tony, collapsing into his awating arms. When she reached him, she fell unconcious, she was losing too much blood from the bullet wound in her thigh.

“Nikki!” Tony shouted. The rest of the team had just reached the storge unit. They saw Tony kneeling over Nikki’s body, his hands outting pressure on her thigh. Kate ran over to Tony and Nikki to help in some way, Ziva and Mcee followed while Gibbs called for an ambulence. Nikki continued to lose blood, but she still had a pulse. The ambulince arrinved within ten minutes to take Nikki to the hospital.

“Come on Nikki. Your gonna make, c’mon.” Tony said, but even as he said it, he wasn’t so sure that that was true.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry, but this is that last chapter that I can post for atleast two weeks.