- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The Characters I don't own I'm just borrowing them and when I'm done I'll return them.
Author's Chapter Notes:
My version on How Gibbs frist met DiNozzo.
Chapter 1: Jethro's Story


When he was a young man Jethro Gibbs always knew he was interested in both sexes and when his first wife was taken from him he decided to bring that other side of him out into the open sort of.

The First time that Jethro ever had any kind of sex with a man was when he was fresh out of Boot camp when one of the other men wanted to experiment with male on male sex Jethro was all for it so they went behind one of buildings and had sex, it was fast and quick and Jethro figured what the hell I'm never gonna see this guy again so who cares if he came to quickly. But in his mind he told himself "I'll never be on the receving end ever again".

Jethro knew he had had a type with women they had to be slender, and have Red Hair, because being with a Red Head always reminded him of his first wife thats why when he married his 2nd, 3rd, & 4th wife they were all Red Heads they all ended up divorcing him not because he was a Bastard it was because he wasn't interested in women anymore.

His type in men varied from year to year. It wasn't until he spent a few years at N.C.I.S that he found his perfect Soul Mate he was at a Crime Scene that lead him to the Baltimore Police Department, When he arrived he met with Lieutenant Weston and upon meeting the guy he knew he was gonna cause him problems, Number 1 he didn't like it when he said that N.C.I.S was taking over the case and, Number 2 He didn't like that he was still standing in his office.

The next words out of Gibbs mouth were "I need the case file on the dead Sailor you found that includes notes, Evidence collected, Sketches of the scene, I'm also gonna need the body" what for? he said "I'm sending him back to D.C so our M.E can preform the required Autopsy, well our Doctor already performed the Autopsy alright then give me the Report also I would like the use of one of your Detectives, I know just the one too so he opened the door and yelled for his Detective. Hey DiNozzo get in here!! so when he walked in he said Yes Sir" I'm putting you with Special Agent Gibbs on that dead Sailor sure and when he turned around he smiled that 100 watt smile and stuck out his hand which Gibbs was glad to take when he did he felt a spark, and he knew right then that this guy was his Soul Mate he just has to figure out how to make him his.



to be continued......
Chapter End Notes:
The Characters I don't own I'm just borrowing them and when I'm done I'll return them.