- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is Tony's Story
Chapter 2: Tony's Story


When Tony turned 13 he felt diffrent than the other Boy's his age, he didn't seem to be interested in the other girls his age no, Tony was interested in the Boy's and he started experimenting that summer when he met the boy next door, he was just like Tony only interested in Boy's and it was Tony he was interested in. When Tony wanted to go further than just kiss and make out the other kid said sure why not, so one day they were in the Cabana at the Yacht Club having sex when all of a sudden the Cabana door flew open and the shocked look upon Tony's Father's face, the first words out of his mouth were "There is no God Damned way my Son is a Faggot!!!" he than yelled "Anthony Michael you get dressed this instant, and you if I ever catch you within 5 feet of my Son so help me I will Kill you!!" That fall he was shipped off to Military School his Father figured it would straighten him out.

Tony's College Years were the prime of his life he was in a Fraternity and dating the Captain of the Football Team, but the relationship didn't last so when he graduated from College Tony entered the Poilce Academy, his first assignment was with the Philly P.D he only lasted there 2 yrs and he transfered out. His next place was was the Peoria P.D he stuck it out another 2 yrs he ended up leaving when he found out his partner was a Bigot, The next place Tony went to was The Baltimore P.D and there he thought he was happy until one day his Lieutenant found out that Tony was Gay so he sent him on dangerous assignments sometimes without back up, his partner treated him like crap always taking credit for his finds and all the while Tony was doing all the work.

It wasn't until one day he saw this Tall Gentleman walking through the Squad Room and he was thinking to himself "Oh Wow I sure hope to get to meet this guy". I was 10 minutes later when he heard his Lieutenant call him so Tony got up and walked into his office he said "This is Special Agent Gibbs from N.C.I.S" so Tony turned around gave him his 100 watt smile stuck out his hand which the Agent was glad to take and when they shook Tony automatically felt something and then sais to himself "Oh my God this guy is H-O-T hot" and then wondered if he should make the first move, and when he smiled back at Tony it just melted his Heart Tony then said to himself " This guy is the one I've been waiting for.



to be continued...