- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs and Tony begin working the case and each other.
Chapter 3: Working the Case


It was after their initial meeting and once Gibbs had the papers he needed they left, but before he did the Lieutenant had a few unpleasent words to say about Tony that unfortunately Gibbs heard so he whipped around grabbed the Lieutenant and shoved him into the wall and said "If I ever hear you say those words to that Detective or any other Detective in this Precinct again and you can be assured I will make you regret it do I make myself clear" are you threatening me Agent Gibbs?, nah I don't make idle threats I only make promises I intend on keeping if I catch you saying those words in front of me again, so he left his office smirking on hos way out when he caught up with Tony he said "so where to Agent Gibbs?" the Crime Scene and its just Gibbs ok.

When they got to the Crime Scene Tony says "what are you hoping to find Gibbs?" Answers to why the Petty Officer was killed according to this report there was no bullet casings found which I believe is Bull Crap, Ok do you think the Killer Policed his Brass?, I don't know DiNozzo its possiblebut to be sure lets have a look around ok so Tony went walking around then said "Hey Gibbs I found something" so just as he was walking up he spotted something that peaked his interest so he stopped and couldn't help but stare then sais to himself, "my he has a really nice Ass". When Tony stood up he could tell that Gibbs was staring so he turned around smiled and said "I found a casing" alright lets bag it anything else? no then Tony started thinking "What can I do to get this guy to notice me? hmm lets see I could flirt with him, and hope he doesn't punch my lights out". Suddenly Gibbs approached him and said "I know what your thinking Tony?" y-you do yes that its getting dark and we should start fresh in the morning oh-ok, "(but in Gibbs mind he was thinking something diffrent)" he then said why don't you drop me off at the nearest Hotel, I have a better idea why don't you just stay with me I do have a spare Bedroom ok sounds good to me.

When they got to Tony's apartment they went in he said "Would you like something to eat?" sure then he walked up to Tony and said "but what I want isn't on any menu, really so your gonna eat me? Yes Tony but I'm gonna do more than eat you oh-ok but can I have a preview on what you plan on doing to me? so Gibbs wrapped his hand around the back of Tony's neck and pulled his head towards him and Kissed him Hard on the mouth Tony automatically opened his mouth allowing Gibbs' tongue entrence. When Gibbs deepened the Kiss he felt Tony Harden so he ended the Kiss and said "thats just a preview of what I plan on doing to you when this case is done.

He then picked up his bag and went into the spare Room leaving Tony feeling flushed and speechless.



to be continued...


A/N: Let me know what you would like to see happen next should they give in to Passion or wait til the case is over.