- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs decided that he couldn't wait til the case is over.
Chapter 4: Giving In


After Gibbs had departed into the Spare Room leaving Tony feeling flushed and speechless he finally got his barings so he went into his room shut the door and stripped out of his cloths which became to uncomfortable to wear he then laid down on his bed and began to touch himself, first he ran his hand down his chest tweaking each nipple rolling them between his fingers intil they were erect and aching with need, he than ran his hand downto his stomach and further not wanting to touch his aching Cock yet which was leaking with pre-cum he didn't want to come just yet he wanted to savor the moment a little longer so he gently began to stroke himself from the base to the tip. Suddenly the door opened and he saw the vision before him it almost took his breath away.

Tony was still unaware that anyone was watching him pleasure himself until he felt the bed shift when Gibbs sat down so Tony quickly sat up and was about to say something but Gibbs placed his finger on Tony's lips to silence him than said "Tony the moment I met you I knew you were the one and when I kissed you I knew I would have to claim you before you slipped away from me. Tony I want you and I don't wanna wait til the case is over" then Tony reached over and pulled Gibbs to him and Kissed him Hard than said "then don't make me wait" so Gibbs re-claimed Tony's lips, they only paused enough for Tony to pull Gibbs' shirt over his head thats when Tony reached out to touch he ran his fingertips lightly down Gibbs' chest he arched into Tony's touch, Gibbs then pushed Tony back down onto the bed and began kissing every inch of his skin starting with that spot on his neck behind his ear which Jethro came to find was one of Tony's Hot Spots, he then went lower and down his chest giving each nipple the attention they desired as he ventured lower he kissed the inside of each of Tony's thighs ignoring the throbbing member growing and aching with the need to be touched. Tony then panted to the fact he was almost begging "aren't you gonna touch me, Gibbs?" in due time Tony and its Jethro ok Jethro.

When Tony thought he couldn't take no more he felt the tip of Jethro's tongue swirl around the Head of his Cock and sucked it hard which made Tony thrust his hips upward then Jethro swallowed him whole giving him a mind numbing Blow-job almost taking Tony over the edge "if you keep doing that Jethro I'm not gonna last long, I'm already on edge" so he just smiled at him and said "just so you know Tony this isn't just an itch I want scratched cause once I'm inside you its for life, is this something you want Tony tell me now before we go any further." Yes this is something I need and want the moment I met you I just knew you were the one I've been waiting for.

Where's your stuff? in the top drawer in the nightstand so he got off the bed opened the drawer and took out a tube of lube and a Condom he then pulled off his own boxers releasing his own aching member and sliping on the Condom he then climbed back onto the bed and crawled in between Tony's open legs opened the tube of lube and squirted some onto his fingers reached behind Tony and inserted a finger into his tight hole, when he felt he was ready for another finger he inserted a second and began opening him up. When Tony kept pushing down on Jethro's fingers he knew he was ready for a third.

Jethro knew Tony was ready for him when he was riding his fingers so he withdrew his hand slicked up his Cock lined up with Tony's hole and began poking him so Tony whined "I need you, I want you inside me Now! -- OH God Please Stop Teasing Me" so he pushed the head of his Cock into Tony's Ass stopping only to allow him to adjust he then said "ooh your so tight, Tony am I your First?" no but its been awhile a long while but from here on out your the only one and with that Jethro pushed until he was inside him fully he then began thrusting in and out making Tony scream "OH YES HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER" and when Jethro hit his Prostrate he arched so far off the bed yelling "OH GOD YES do that again" so he did over, and over bringing Tony right where he wanted him right on the edge then when he slowed down he changed his position enough so that every time he thrust he would hit Tony's Prostrate thats when he began to stroke Tony's Cock saying "come on Tony come for me, come for me. After a few more strokes he came in three big spurts all over his chest and Jethro's Hand, He followed shortly after then collapsing on top of his new lover. After catching their breaths Jethro gently pulled out of Tony and went into the bathroom discarded the Condom into the trash and came back with a warm washcloth and proceeded to slowly clean Tony off when he was clean he tossed the washcloth into the corner and laid down next to Tony and pulled him into his arms, and whispered words of Love into Tony's ear until he fell asleep.

After Tony was asleep he himself drifted off.



to be continued...