- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The case gets finished and Tony gets attacked
Chapter 5: Finishing the Case


It was the next morning and being an early riser Jethro was the first to wake ans as he lay there watching his young lover sleep and thinking to himself "man I am one lucky Bastard" so he gave Tony a kiss on the top of his head and quietly eased himself outta bed grabbed his boxers and slid them on then went into the bathroom to take care of business when he came out he went into the Kitchen to get the coffee started thats when he felt Tony behind him he wrapped his arms arounk his waist and said "Good Morning Jethro", so he turned around and Tony kissed him then said "do you know how sexy you look first thing in the morning?" I was about to say the samething about you, so is the coffee almost ready? should be in a few minutes why what are you up to Tony? "well I was hoping to get you back into bed so I could have my way with you" ooh sounds like fun except we have an Investigation to get under way and a Killer to catch so I will promise you this once this Dirt Bag is caught I will let you have your way with me.

Once Breakfast was finished they both left for the Station House to run down a few leads thats when Gibbs got the phone call he was waiting for so he answered his ringing Cell Phone "yeah Gibbs what do you have Abbs?" really what kind of weapon? alright we can be there in a few hours. After he hung up he said "Hey DiNozzo we've got a lead" yeah where Washington DC our Forensics Scientist found something, so they left got into the car and headed for DC. When they got there Gibbs flashed his badge at Security and they went in, and went up to the Lab where they were met with the loud Heavy Metal Music, so Gibbs went to turn it down, Hey thats my favorite! "Hey what so you have for me Abbs?" well Gibbs I found DNA on that casing and I'm running it through the Data base now, how long? A couple of hours she then signed "so Gibbs who's your friend?" This is Detective DiNozzo Hi I'm Abby, Hi I'm Tony nice to meet you Tony, Hey Gibbs can we keep him? so he smiled at her and said "I'm working on it Abbs let me know the second you got something" will do Gibbs so they left.

While they were down in Autopsy both of their Cell Phones rang so they each excused themselves, when Tony got off the phone he wasn't happy so he walked over to where Gibbs was and said "Hey Gibbs my Lieutenant isn't happy that well according to him left without permission and that I better get my ass back there if I know whats good for me." Alright I need to make a stop first so they went upstairs and Gibbs says "have a seat at that desk and I'll be right back" so he went upstairs to speak with the Director. When he got there he said "I want that Kid on my Team Tom he's got excellent Investigative Skills," Alright Jethro make it happen thanks Director. So he came back down the stairs and ran into Abby who said, "Hey Bossman I got a name" thanks Abbs thats good work then he kissed her cheek and rounded the corner to where Tony was and said "come on Tony lets go" so theey left got into the elevator pressed it to go down then Jethro hit the Emergency Buttom and said "Answer this question are you happy living in Baltimore?" not really why? as soon as were done with this case I want you to quit, and where am I gonna go?, Here I want you to come work for me, are you serious Gibbs? Yes DiNozzo I am, ok but where am I gonna live? don't worry about it right now we'll find you a place. So he hit the Emergency Botton again the restart the elevator then they walked out got into the car and headed for Baltimore.

When they were driving Tony says "so tell me Jethro what do I have to do to become a Federal Agent?" Well you'll have to attend FLETC whats that? its the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, and the rest -- you'll learn from me, so is this something you would be interested in? If it means working along side you then yes I'm very interested good. When they arrived in Baltimore Gibbs says "we'll pick up the bad guy, I'll drop you off, go back to Washington interrigate the Bastard, and then come back and help you pack, ok it's a date.

It was a few hours later when Jethro dropped Tony off so he got out of the car came over to the driver side leaned into the window and said "so I'll see you in a few hours" then he leaned in for a Kiss then went inside stopped at his desk sat down and typed out his resignation. When the Lieutenant spotted him sitting at his desk in the squad room he opened the door and yelled "DiNozzo get your Ass in here NOW!!!" so after the letter was printed out he signed it and went into the office. When he got there the Leiutenant told him to sit down then he started yelling "Where in the HELL were you? I called you over 4 hours ago!!!" I was with Agent Gibbs working on that case that you signed me to. Next time I call you in Detective you better come right in any how here is your next assignment its Undercover its in your line of work, so Tony stood up and said "no" what did I just hear you say Detective? I -- said -- no, no more sending me on Dangerous assignments without any back-up, no more putting up withe your crap or John's snide remarks towards me, the looks, the whispers, yeah I'm a Gay Cop but it doesn't prevent me from doing my job properly, but its obviously you don't think so he then said " I quit" then he placed his resignation on his desk and walked out cleaned what he had out of hid desk then cleaned out his locker and left. When he got outside he saw that his car was Vandalized the tires were slashed, the windshield was smashed, and the words Faggot and Queer were spray painted on each door panel so instead of calling the Police he decided to walk home. While walking he decided to call Jethro but only got his voicemail so he said "Jethro its Tony I know your probably still in Interrigation, so when your finished could you come get me I've got a bad feeling someone Vandalized my car, just call me." After he hung up he was hit from behind which knocked him to the ground where his assailants began to Kick, Punch, and Beat him with a Crowbar before he passed out he managed to make a phone call.

When Jethro got out of Interrigation he noticed he had a message, and after he figured out how to retrieve it he listened to Tony's message he was about to call him back when his phone rang "yeah Gibbs" he answered then he heard "Jethro -- Help -- Me" "Tony -- Tony where are you!?" then he said "Tony I'm coming for you!" thats when the line went dead so he went down to see Abby who said "what can I do for you Bossman?" I need a GPS fix on this number then call me when you get it, then he ran out got into the elevator went up then ran through the Bullpen to the other elevator to go out, got into his car and peeled out of the Garage headed for Baltimore. It was nearly 10 mins later when Abby called and sais "The GPS signal is coming from The Baltimore Memorial Hospital thanks Abbs, after he hung up he sped along the Beltway until he arrived at the Hospital.

When he went through the Emergency he stopped at the desk and said "Condition of Anthony DiNozzo?," are you Family? she asked yes he lied so she looked up his name then said he's still in surgery have a seat Sir and somebody will be out to talk to you, so he went into the waiting room and waited.

It was nearly 3 hours later when the Doctor came out and said "are you Family for Anthony DiNozzo?" yes how is he? "He has several broken ribs, a lacerated liver which we repaired, and a sever head injury, he;s in a Coma" can I see him? sure he's in the ICU the next 48 hours are critical. So Gibbs went up to the ICU and a Nurse showed his to where Tony was when he frist saw him he had to keep his anger in check so he sat down and carefully picked up his hand and whispered "I'm here Tony I'm here and I'll promise you this, I will get the people that put you in here and I'll make them pay and that is my promise." His last words to him were "Tony if you can here me I Love You."




to be continued...