- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
While Tony lies in a coma Jethro goes Hunting.
Chapter 6: Tony Join's the Team



Jethro was only aloud to visit with Tony for only 10 mins at a time, and each time he saw him it broke his heart to see his young lover lying there helpless hooked up to all those machines breathing for him, keeping him alive, but it also made him angry to know that the ones responsible for putting him in that bed were still walking free so when he was forced to leave he said his loving good-bye to Tony and said that he would see him in another hour so he got up and kissed him on the forehead then walked out. When he walked outside he called Director Marrow and said "Sir I'm gonna need a couple of Agents for Protection Detail" certainly Jethro what happened? Detective DiNozzo was attacked last night he's in the Hospital and is in a coma, and your affraid that who ever attacked him will try again, yes ok Jethro I will send a couple good Agents, thank you Director after he hung up he decided to go check out the damage done to Tony's car so he took out his Camera and took pictures then he called a tow truck and waited.

When the truck arrived he said "I want this car towed to the N.C.I.S Garage in Washington D.C its Evidence so please wear gloves" after the car was loaded Gibbs called Abby and said " Hey Abbs I'm having Tony's car sent to N.C.I.S I want you to go through it with a fine tooth comb" How is Tony? he's in a coma, what about you Gibbs? how are you doing? I'm doing alright Abbs I have to be for Tony's sake. Keep me posted I will after he hung up he went back to the Hospital when he got there he was able to see Tony so he went into his room and said "Hey Baby I saw the car, its on the way to Abby if theres any Evidence on it or in it she'll find it, any how I have to take pictures of your injuries its for the case I'm building against these Bastards who attacked you and so help me I'll make them pay", when the Nurse came in she said "I'm sorry sir but you'll have to leave" ok but just give me one second then she walked out when she was gone he leaned in and said "I have to go back to D.C but I'll be back I promise I Love You Tony" then he kissed his forehead and left.


It took Jethro a couple of hours to get back home when he walked into his house he ran up the stairs went into the Bathroom to take a quick shower, but while he was in there he began to think about Tony and that first night they made love which made him Hard so he began stroking himself. After a few minutes of jacking off he came shouting Tony's Name, so he let the cooling water rinse him off when he came out he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to dress, then packed a bag and left, and headed for N.C.I.S when he got there he went to see Abby so he went into the Garage and said "Please tell me you found something?" Yes I did Gibbs I found two diffrent sets of prints in the spray paintand their running thru A.F.I.S now" anything else Blood and I'm running the DNA now, so how's Tony? right now he's holding his own but he's still in the Coma right Gibbs, yeah then she said "can I go see him?" sure as soon as the Gang gives me a name you can go sit with Tony while I'm out Hunting those Bastards. It was a few minutes later when A.F.I.S got a hit so Abby says "Gibbs we got their names" "who are they?" uh-oh what their both Detectives from the Baltimore P.D "their names Abby!!" so said Det John McCoy and Det Andrew Cook anything on the DNA, it'll take awhile then he said "can you pull up a profile on these two their in the system right?" so she looked it up and said "the Blood matches John McCoy" that Bastard was Tony's so-called partner thanks Abbs then he left.

While on his way back to Baltimore he called the Baltimore Chief of Police when he got a hold of him he said "Chief Benson this is Special Agent Jethro Gibbs from N.C.I.S I need three Arrest Warrents for three of you Department Detectives, McCoy, Cook, and Lt Weston" Ok Agent Gibbs on what charges? "Assulting Ex-Detective Anthony DiNozzo Cheif he's in the Hospital fighting for his life, they beat him within an inch of his life now he's in a Coma" what proof do you have Agent Gibbs? I have their fingerprints and DNA. After a few minutes of silence the Chief says "alright Agent Gibbs I'll wake up Judge Hardcastle and get you that warrent, I'll tell you now it'll be awhile" fine you can reach me at the Hospital. When Gibbs arrived at the Hospital he heard his name who said "Mr. Gibbs Hi I'm Dr. Testa I was wondering if I could have a word with you concering Mr. DiNozzo's condition" sure so they sat down and she said "well although he is improving but what I'm concerned for is that he is still in the Coma, what I'm saying here is the longer he's on the ventilater the harder it will be for him to come out of he Coma" ok then he said "by me talking to him is it helping any?" yes it always helps to talk to a patient in a Coma, thank you then she said "why don't you go and sit with your Partner" how did you know? I see the way you look at him it shows in your eyes, so he walked past the Two Agents nodded at them and went into Tony's room sat down and picked up his hand and said "Hey I'm seconds away from making an arrest Abby got plenty of Evidence from your car to nail those Bastards, shes worried about you-you know as am I." Suddenly his phone started buzzing so he got up walked into the Hall and answered "yeah Gibbs yes Chief thank you" after he hung up he went back into Tony's room and said "I'm gonna go I'm making an arrest I'll e back later I promise" then he walked back out and said "Agents McBride and Chandler with me" so the Two Agents followed thats when he spotted Abby so he said "Abbs sit with Tony until I get back" sure I'd Love to so she went in.

When Gibbs and the Two Agents arrived at the Police Department they picked up the Warrents then went down to the Squad Room and said "Detective's McCoy & Cook you are under arrest for the Assault and Attempted Murder of Anthony DiNozzo read them their rights," thats when McCoy started spouting off at the mouth about how all Fags deserved to Die and that DiNozzo had got what he deserved, "Agent McBride make sure his cuffs are nice and tight!!" yelled Gibbs he then walked into the Lieutenant's Office shut the door and said to him "do you remember what I said to you when we first met?" Refresh my memory Agent Gibbs, I warned you, now your Under Arrest" What for?! well lets see Accessory to the Assault, and Attempted Murder of Anthony DiNozzo, yeah and seriously Pissing me off. Hey I didn't want the Little Faggot in my Squad Room, he wasn't right or normal for that fact People like that don't deserve to be Cops. Those words really flew Gibbs into a rage he shoved him Hard against the Wall and yanked his arms behind his back and slapped the cuffs on and tightened them as far as they would go then said to the guy "Hey let me know if I'm hurting you" and as they were walking out Gibbs read him his rights. After the 3 Dirtbags were Booked he went back to the Hospital to be with Tony.

When he got there he had told Abby to go home and that he would keep her posted if there were any change. So he sat down held Tony's Hand and said to him "I got them Tony and their in a place where they can't hurt you any more" Now what I need from you is for you to open your Sexy Hazel Eyes so I can tell you what you mean to me.

It was 4 days later when Tony opened his eyes and looked over at Jethro who was asleep in a chair and when the Nurse walked in she noticed that he was awake and then called for the Doctor to take the tube out. When the tube was out the Doctor checked him over then said Welcome Back Mr. DiNozzo. When Jethro was awake Tony looked at him and said "Jethro you came" of course I did where else would I be? Well I just thought that you would have bailed by now, why would I want to Tony? I have alot invested in you, really? Tony asked confused. So did you get the guys who put me in here? Yes I did, I always keep my promises Tony and when I found you in here and what they had done I wanted to Kill someone.

Then Tony says "Jethro before you say anything else just please let me say this, my last Relationship ended badly because I told him that I was in Love with him and he Practically laughed in my face, so I told myself that I would never fall for a guy like that ever again that was until I saw you walk into the Squad Room that Day, I don't know I guess there's just something about you, but what I'm trying to say here is that I guess it was love at first sight and when I knew you were insterested, its just that -- I-I Love You Jethro," so he just looked Tony in the eyes and said I Love You Too Tony.

It was a week later when Tony was Discharged from the Hospital when they left Tony says "so where we going?" my place where you will recuperate, Jethro what about my stuff? don't worry about it Tony I've taken care of that your stuff has been packed and shipped to D.C its currently in Storage until you find a place which Abby has offered to help you look. When they arrived at Jethro's they went inside and Tony says "this is a nice place" thanks so why don't you go up and get settled ok but which Room is yours, its the first door on the right so he went up and got settled

It was a Month and a half later and a day before Tony was to leave to go up to Norfolk for his 3 Month training at FLETC and all he wanted to do was spend it with Jethro in bed so when he woke that morning Jethro wasn' in bed so Tony went downstairs and saw him in the Kitchen making Breakfast so he came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Jethro's waist and Kissed the back of his neck then said "come on Jethro come back to bed I wanna finally get my chance to have my way with you" what makes you think I'm gonna let you because you promised, ooh I did but first you need to eat something to keep your strength up. So after they ate Tony followed Jethro back upstairs where he let Tony make Love to him.

Three Months later when Tony arrived back in D.C he was surprised when he go an armfull of Abby who said excitedly "Congratulations Tony!!! you finished at the top of your class at FLETC" it was a breeze so where's Jethro? he'll be here, he already is. Here Tony this is for you so he opened it and said "Tony these are your orders" so Tony looked at them then said "I'm to report to the Navy Yard on Monday at 0800 but it -- who do I report to?" Me oh and Tony don't be surprised if I give you one of these then he Headslapped him and Tony at the office, but Tony interrupted him and said "yes I know" "you know what DiNozzo? so he Headslapped him again which prompted Tony to say "Yes Boss, on it Boss" thats when Jethro smirked at him then leaned over and Kissed him and said " Welcome to N.C.I.S Tony."



to be continued...