- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Through the Years of Jethro & Tony's Relationship The Good and The Bad
The first week that Tony started with N.C.I.S it was rough, the first cast he worked with Gibbs a dead dependant of a Naval Officer, and as the case was dragged on. Tony knew in his gut that it was the Father and no matter how many times that Vivian would call him an idiot he still stuck to his guns, and tried to ignore her. It wasn't until she put Gibbs' life in serious danger that Tony finally stood up and told her off, and solved the case with the help from his new friend Abby and her Forensic Magic. That night Jethro showed Tony how proud he was of him. The next morning Vivian handed in her resignation, and gave Gibbs a few choise nasty words when she did and as she was leaving Tony yelled out "Hey Vivian don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out".

It has been six months since Vivian quit and in that time it has just been Gibbs & Tony, until one day there was a death of a Naval Officer on board Air Force One, while working the case The Boys met Kate and they immediately took a liking to her so when the case was finished Gibbs hired her. The first Major Argument that Jethro and Tony got into was over a case where they found a dead Marine shot by a sniper so Gibbs & Kate went in undercover and Tony found out that Gibbs wasn't wearing his vest and Tony really lit into him about how stupid it was of him not to be wearing his vest.

The first time Tony got the life scared out of him was when on a assignment infiltrating a Militia Group who were selling anti-tank weapons, and as the deal was going south, thats when Gibbs was shot point blank in the chest and went down and before Tony could pull his weapon it was over and the perp was in handcuffs.

That night when Gibbs walked through the door he noticed that Tony was waiting for him, and the first words out of Tony's mouth were "why didn't you tell me?, do you have any idea what seeing you get shot did to me?" Tony come here, so he crossed the room and walked into Jethro's open arms he then whiapered "there wasn't enough time to tell you what was being planed and I am sorry My Love", I love You Jethro, and I don't ever wanna lose you. Hey your never gonna lose me, now why don't you go on upstairs and I'll show you how much you mean to me, so Tony went spstairs and Jethro soon followed when he walked into the room he saw the man whom he fell in love with standing there half naked and just as he was about to take down his boxers Jethro stopped him by saying "leave them on Tony", so he turned around smiled then said "why?" Because I want the privilege so he crossed the room to where his lover was and said "do you know how sexy you are?" yes I do now I want you to show me and I want nothing between us Tony are you sure? yes Jethro I want to feel you inside me, I also want your mark on my body I want people to know that I belong to someone then come here he then pushed Tony down onto the bed and undressed, then unwrapped his package took out the lube and while he was marking him he prepared him when Jethro knew Tony was ready he lined his Cock up with Tony's entrence and entered him hard hitting Tony's prostrate the first time which made Tony scream OH GOD YES!!! so he kept at it until they both came as they lie there Gibbs whispered words of assurance in Tony's ear and made him a promise that he would be safe and then told him that he loved him and began to doze off.

It was another 4 months later when Gibbs hired another Agent to join his team Special Agent Timothy McGee he was a young Agent, and eager to learn which Tony immediately saw as a threat, and in Tony's mind he was taking away the attention he was reciving from Gibbs at work, so one day Gibbs cornered Tony in the elevator and said "What is with you lately Tony?" its nothing Boss, Tony replied with a roll of his eyes, see that its not DiNozzo he then popped him in the back of his head then said "And Tony remember this your--my one and only or did I not show that to you last night" you did twice even, good now don't you forget that, and give the kid a break he's still learning, ok Boss, as they exited the elevator Kate says "Gibbs that was Dispatch we got a case." Ok Gear up and they left. The case ended up sending Tony undercover to try and figure out where Jeffery White hid the stolen Ancient Sculptures from Iraq. And while sitting in the Back-up car with Kate, Gibbs had a gut feeling something wasn't right especially when the GPS that Abby placed in Tony's shoe suddenly went dead, "Gibbs I'm sure that Tony's ok" replied Kate with a worried look on her face. "Kate I've never lost an Agent undercover, and DiNozzo is not going to ruin my perfect record," (but in Gibbs' mind he was scared to death that he was gonna lose another loved one). It was a day later when they found Whites car and while Kate was arresting the Buyer Gibbs approached the car and noticed the Arterial Blood Spray and immediately imagined the worst, so he opened the driver side door and saw Tony with his head down and when he looked up Gibbs says "you ok Tony?" yeah Boss I'm alright ok come on so he got out and went over to the Sedan and got in then Gibbs says "tell me right now before Kate gets in the car that your alright, look me in the eye and tell me" Jethro I'm fine maybe a little shaken up, you know I'm here for you right? yeah I know, thats why I Love you so much.

When Tony got sick with the Plague it worried the hell outta Gibbs not being able to be with the Man that he loved while he was stuck at Headquarters in isolation until his blood test cleared, when it finally did he was all over finding the person responsible for putting his lover in the Hospital. When the Woman responsible was arrested Gibbs went to the Hospital to sit with Tony, when he got there he told Kate to go home and rest, when she left he sat down and said "Hey Baby I will not let you die, do you unerstand me" yes (cough) Jethro (cough) I understand good and another thing, w-what I love you I l-love y-you t-too (cough) Jethro. When Tony was released from the Hospital Jethro insisted that he stay with him that way he could take care of him.

Two weeks later tragedy struck when Special Agent Caitlin Todd was killed in the line of duty by a terrorist named Ari Haswari and Gibbs nearly made himself crazy looking for what he called a Bastard, shutting out everyone including Tony who tried real hard to get Jethro to open up to him and when he didn't, Tony went over to Jethro's house and found him downstairs in the basement. "What do you want DiNozzo?", I wanna know why you wont talk to me, just drop it DiNozzo, NO Damn it I'm not gonna drop it!! this is a two way relationship you know when your hurting so am I, seeing you like this hurts me!! I Love You God Damn It, and I'm not gonna let you shut me out!! he then yelled "Sometimes you make it impossible for me to love you!!" and when Tony didn't get a resopnse he stormed up the stairs. It took Jethro less than a minute for Tony's angry words to sink in before he ran up the stairs after him. Tony was half way out he front door when Jethro came into the room and said "Tony wait please don't leave I'm sorry, I didn' mean to shut you out, could you please come back inside and we'll talk please Tony, so he turned around walked back in and shut the door walked over to wher Jethro was then they both sat down on the couch then he says "look Tony I don't mean to shut you out" then don't Jethro just talk to me please, so he took a deep breath then said "I know that Kates death was somehow my fault" why do you say that? because Ari was out to kill me and I think Kate just got in the way, no I don't think so because accourding to McGee Ari had a thing for Kate he hit on her while he held her and Ducky Hostage in Autopsy and then when he kidnapped her, that and I think he killed her to piss you off, well it worked cause I got pissed Hell I still am, God Tony if he went after you it would have killed me, then Tony says "come on Jethro you need to relax" I'm not in the mood for that Tony, well neither am I, I should have said lets go work on the Boat she seems to relax you when you work on her, your right Tony she does, Jethro said with a smile on his face. So Tony grabbed his hand and they went downstairs where Tony says "so when do you think she'll be sea worthy?" well soon I hope why are you that anxious to go sailing? yes and to get you alone at sea that was rewarded with a smile from Jethro then he said "well then lets get to work".

Tony's world got turned upside down when Gibbs got blown up on board a freighter trying to apprehend an Abu Sayyaf Terrorist. And when he tried to visit he was haulted when he saw the Director so he had to put on his work place face so he went into his lovers room and said "Hey hows the Boss?", he's in a coma, so how long have you been here Director? oh since they brought him in. Oh Ok then why don't you take a break I-I mean I could sit with him for a little while, no it's alright Tony, don't you have an investigation to complete? yes I do then I suggest you get back to it, and let me worry about him, so Tony got up left and whispered to himself "Stupid Red Headed Bitch how dare she keep me from him, his personal guard dog that should be me, I'm the one he's in Love with, I should be holding his hand, I should be whispering words of assurances in his ear". When Tony got back to headquarters he went down to see Abby when she saw him she said "Tony hows Gibbs?" I don't know Queen Bitch won't let me be in the room alone with him she's like his personal Guard Dog. and I know why, ok why "because Madam Director use to have a thing for Bossman and I believe this is her way of hoping to get him back" said the Hyper Forensic Scientist yeah well that will be over my dead body that Bitch will have one hell of a fight on her hands if she decides to go after whats MINE!! well thats the spirit Tony, but you do realize you would be outting yourself, you know what Abby I really don't care who knows, and I don't care if I get fired or transfered, all I really care about is that Jethro comes out of his coma, any way I gotta go back to work thanks for listening Abbs anytime Tony.

It was a few days later when Gibbs came out of his coma and once the announcement was made, that he had Amnesia and had lost the last 15 years of his memories it left Tony in a shocked state. When Abby saw the look on her friends face she walked up to him and gave him a Abby size hug and whispered "It'll be alright Tony I promise" thanks Abbs just keep telling me that okay you bet.

A few days later Gibbs walked through the Bullpen with Ziva in tow, the first person to greet him was Abby who flung herself into his arms giving him one of her famous huggs, then Gibbs and his team proceeded up to MTAC
where Gibbs called the man an idiot then stormed out when the Cape Fear blew up. When the Director got back into her office she said "what can I do for you Special Agent Gibbs?" well Jenn I'm here to give you notice, I quit, its time for me to retire, are you going to inform your team, or should I, no I'll tell them so he walked out came down the stairs went straight for his desk when Tony says "I got'em Boss they gave them to me when they took you" so he handed Gibbs his gun and badge. Gibbs then turned to Tony handed then back and said "yeah you'll do" then whispered "my house later", "McGee your a good Agent don't let him tell you other wise" and pointed over at Tony "Yes Boss" McGee replied with a sadness in his voice, last he turned towards Ziva and said "I owe you Ziva" "I'll collect Jethro" she said with a smuggness in her voice, thats when he left headed towards the elevator turned towards his team and said "Semper FI" then left.

When Tony arrived at Gibbs' House he parked got out walked up to the house took a couple of deep breaths and prepared himself for what was gonna happen he stepped onto the porch and was about to walk in when the door opened and Gibbs appeared, come on in Tony so he walked in and said "are you gonna end things with me?" God no Tony, I Love You, than what is it Jethro?, why did you quit?, I don't know maybe what with all thats happened I need a break, Tony I Love You, but the inside of my head is all screwed up, and the only way for me to straighten it is to leave, but I promise you it won't be for to long, Tony you make me happy, yeah and you make me happy too, I'm glad that you feel the same way, now I want you to make me feel alive, so Tony pulled his love into his arms and then Kissed him, then said "come on lets take this upstairs" so they got up from the couch and went up the stairs.

When Tony stopped short of the bedroom he turned around and shoved Jethro up against the wall and then pounced claiming his lips, when they stumbled into the room both struggling to get out of their uncomfortable clothing when they finally did they both collapsed on the bed with Tony landing on top, thats when Tony began marking his territory Kissing, and sucking leaving his mark as he moved down his lovers body, when Tony looked into Jethro's stunning Blue Eyes he said " I want you wearing my mark when you leave I Love You Jethro" he then reached into the nightstand took out what he needed opened the lid and squirted some of he liquid onto his fingers and then inserted them into Jethro's tight heat, and began working them in and out, opening him up. When Tony pulled out Jethro moaned at the sudden loss, he then slicked himself up and entered Jethro with one quick thrust, he pulled out all the way and thrusted back in, and he did it a few more times, causing Jethro to arch his back into his lovers thrust saying "Come on Tony make me feel it, Harder Baby Harder" so Tony thrust harder and he hit Jethro's Prostrate everytime and kept at it until they both came, When Tony pulled out he got up and went into the bathroom and came back with a warm washcloth and proceeded to clean off his lover.

When Tony got back into bed Jethro pulled him into his arms and said "Thank You Tony I needed that" then they both soon drifted off to sleep.

The Next morning when Tony awoke he noticed right away that Jethro wasn't there, but he did find a letter so he read it, it said:

Tony,

I thought that leaving after we made love was for the best. Tony I Love you with everything that I am, just know that we are NOT over, and I am coming home to you once I get my head on straight. Tony I knew that if I saw you in the morning it would make it hard for me to leave, and I do need this, know that you are always in my Heart. So if you ever need me for any reason Abby knows how to reach me. Always know My Love you are my life, you stole my Heart the day we first met, and now you own my Soul, which in turn I would hope to have yours. Although I'm not out there watching your six, please becareful, be safe until I return.

I Love You Heart and Soul Tony.

Jethro

After Tony read the letter he whispered to himself "you do Jethro you also stole my Heart, and you also own my Soul, take care my Love and I will wait for you to return".

In the later years, Jethro did return home to Tony, they came out to the rest of the team, and lost their Director when she was gunned down in California, After that loss Tony moved in with Jethro and togeather they and their team celebrated Jethro & Tony's Commitment Ceremony. After the new Director tried to seperate them, Gibbs turned in his resignation and offically Retired, Tony followed him soon after. As the year pushed on they finally finished building the Boat and named her Love's Everlasting. When Springtime came they got her out on the water, and decided to leave Washington DC behind for awhile sailing to parts unknown once out there Jethro asked "Tony, are you Happy?" and he replied "As long as I'm with you Jethro My Love I'll always be Happy.



END

A/N what kind of story should I do next I want your opinion, and who should be my two charaters let me know. Thanks