- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Stories about the relationship between Gibbs and Tony.
"A Flower Blossoming"

Chapter One---

Tony sat in his car outside in Gibbs’ driveway waiting. Right now he was nervous as hell, and the only thoughts running through his mind were about what Gibbs had said to him earlier that day in the squad room.

---------MEMORY SEQUENCE---------

Gibbs stood at the edge of the bullpen listening to what his agents were telling him.

“Alright.” Gibbs said with a nod, as he took a sip of his coffee.

“Kate. Bring’em in.” Gibbs instructed her.

“On it.” Kate replied, as she grabbed her purse, sidearm, and badge and made a beeline for the elevator.

“McGee!” Gibbs called across the bullpen.

“Y-Yeah boss?” McGee answered quickly, as he jumped to his feet.

Gibbs gave a nod towards the elevator.

“Go with her.” Gibbs commanded.

“On it boss.” McGee said, as he gathered up his things and raced for the elevator as fast as he could.

As soon as Gibbs was sure that he and Tony were alone��"he turned to face his senior field agent’s desk.

“Nice work DiNozzo.” Gibbs said.

“Gee, thanks boss.” Tony said, looking up at Gibbs with that charming smile of his.

Gibbs smiled back.

“Ya know I couldn’t have done it without-“ Tony started to say.

Gibbs set his coffee cup down on the edge of Tony’s desk, and then he leaned in closer to the younger man. Their eyes locked on each other’s. Tony swallowed, hard, but the lump in his throat just would not go down.

“Tony,” Gibbs said in a low voice.
“Oh no.” Tony thought to himself. “Not the voice.”

“Y-yes sir,” Tony replied, nervously.

“What’dya say to dinner. My place. Tonight.” Gibbs asked, in that same low voice as before.

“S-sure, sounds great.” Tony replied, swallowing another lump that had formed in his throat.

When Gibbs used that voice with him it was almost enough to drive him over the edge right then and there. And he knew, almost beyond the shadow of a doubt, that Gibbs knew that too.

“Good.” Gibbs said, licking his lips. “Be there, twenty-hundred hours.”

“Yes yir.” Tony smiled weakly.

“And maybe tonight, we can explore our relationship a little more.” Gibbs added, with a mischievous looking grin.

Tony swallowed hard another lump.

Gibbs stood, and straightened himself up once again, and then picked up his coffee cup off of the corner of Tony’s desk. He threw Tony a wink, as he turned and headed towards the director’s office.

---------END OF MEMORY SEQUENCE---------

“What the hell does that mean!?” a voice screamed inside Tony’s head.

“What the hell.” Tony said to himself, as he grabbed the door handle and pushed outward. The door swung open and Tony stepped out��"slamming the car door shut behind him. “Guess there’s only one way to find out.” He muttered under his breath.

He stared at Gibbs’ house silently for a moment before heading up the steps to the front door.

Tony knocked on the front door with a few short taps, and then stood there on the steps and waited for Gibbs to answer. It didn't take long either for the older man to respond.

Gibbs opened the door, and smiled when he saw Tony standing there in front of him.

"Little late aren't ya?" Gibbs said, teasingly.

Tony gave a slight chuckle as he shrugged out of his coat and hung it up on the nearby coat rack.

"I guess so." Tony replied.

"Dinner's just about ready." Gibbs said.

Gibbs turned and motioned towards the sofa which sat just across the room.

"You know where everything's at." Gibbs said, with a grin. "So just make yourself at home."

"Thanks," Tony smiled, appreciatively at the older man.

Gibbs turned and headed back towards the kitchen as Tony plopped down onto the sofa. He drew in a long breath and then exhaled--slowly.

"Oh, it smells like Gibbs." Tony thought to himself, as he felt a shiver run down the length of his spine.

"So you cooked?" Tony called from the living room.

Gibbs chuckled. "Well it was cheaper than ordering out." Gibbs called back.

Tony laughed.

Tony picked up the television remote which was setting nearby and flipped through the channels on the televisio, and quickly discovered that there wasn't anything good on to watch. He clicked the off button and turned the TV off, and then tossed the remote back onto the coffee table.

He got up and walked slowly towards the kitchen and dinning room area of the house.

He entered the dinning room to find it set up quite elegantly. In the center of the table sat a tall metal ice bucket filled with ice. And buried within the ice was a bottle of Champagne.

"Excellent year." Tony remarked, as he examined the bottle.

"How'd I do?" Gibbs asked asked from the doorway.

Tony looked up and smiled at Gibbs.

"Great." he replied. "Can't wait to bust it open."

Gibbs chuckled.

"So, when do we eat?" Tony asked, hopefully.

Gibbs glanced down at his watch.

"Right about--now." he replied. "I just finished preparing the Lobster."

"Nice." Tony grinned, as he ran a hand through his dark hair.




Chapter Two---

Tony leaned back from the dining table and rubbed his stomach--God was it full. Gibbs had prepared Lobster, grilled scallops(on a skewer of course), garlic bread, and a chocolate mousse. Certainly it was a meal fit for the Hamptons.

Tony had come to learn in just the last 4 months that he and Gibbs had been doing this that the older man was quite a splendid cook.

The smile on Gibbs' face right now made Tony smile in return.

"Do you think Kate suspects--ya know about us?" Tony asked, entertaining thoughts of his partner, and how she might react if she ever found out.

Gibbs shook his head leaning forward with his elbows on the table.

"Doubt it," he replied. "Kate's a good agent, but she's still a little naive." Gibbs said in a husky voice.

"Very puritanical." Tony agreed.

Their eyes met and locked across the table, and it happened so unexpectedly that it caught them both off guard.

Tony swallowed hard. Hi stomach was churning with desire. As he stared into the older man's eyes he could see the same reaction taking place there as well.

Gibbs cleared his throat and stood from the table.

"I'll uh, clear the dishes." Gibbs said, picking up his plate and cup.

Tony nodded at Gibbs.

"I'll uh--I'll-I'll go wash up," Tony said, as he stood up and walked towards the stairs.

In the kitchen Gibbs braced himself against the marble counter top and let out a long-held sigh letting his head hang down for a moment. His self-control was slipping very rapidly away from him. At this point he wasn't sure just how much longer he would be able to hold out.

He started tying to do the dishes, but he just couldn't keep his head on straight long enough.

Finally with an agitated grunt he slammed the dishes back into the sink dried his hands quickly on a nearby washcloth and then bolted out of the kitchen towards the stairs.




Gibbs reached the top of the stairs and from his position he could see Tony in the bathroom.

Gibbs stood at the top of the stairs for a moment to catch his breath and regain his former composure before proceeding ahead. He inhaled a deep breath and then let it back out as he slowly started to make his way to the bathroom. His heartbeat began to quicken in pace the closer he got.

He stepped into the bathroom while Tony had been brushing his teeth, and was now spitting into the sink--so Gibbs went unseen--for the moment.

Tony rinsed his toothbrush, and tossed it into the little cup on the edge of the sink just as Gibbs had instructed him to do the night of their first date. That's when he noticed the older man standing behind him.

Gibbs leaned forward, determined to take it slow--for Tony's sake. He brought his mouth down close to the youngre man's ear and spoke in a low voice.

"Tony," he breathed. The feel of Gibbs' breath against his bare skin made Tony shudder. He felt Gibbs nip at his ear, and even it stung slightly--it also sent waves of pleasure shooting through his muscular body.

"I *want* you," Gibbs continued, in a low voice. He nipped a little lower on the back of Tony's neck, and felt the young man shiver at his touch.

All of the hairs on Tony's neck stood on end. His knees shook beneath him, and he had to grip the sides of the sink just to keep from falling over. "Do you want me?" He heard Gibbs whisper in his ear, in that low seductive voice that threatened to make him lose all sense of control right then and there.

"Yes, sir." Tony replied, but it came out as more of a squeak than anything else.

"My room. Five minutes." Gibbs whispered again in that low voice of his.

After Gibbs had left the room, Tony's knees quaked uncontrollably beneath him. He took everything he had in him just to stand upright without falling over.




Chapter Three---

Gibbs nipped at Tony's ear playfully, and smiled at the reaction he got from Tony. He sat up, momentarily, and pulled his shirt over his head tossing it to the ground beside the bed.

Tony was amazed at just how chiseled the older man actually was. He could not help but utter a low "Wow," at the sight. He reached up to touch the finely toned muscles in Gibbs' chest and abdominal areas, but Gibbs swatted his hand away with a playful "No, no, no--bad boy".

Tony swallowed hard a lump in his throat as he slid out of his own shirt, and then made quick work of his jeans--throwing both articles to the floor. Now he was just down to his boxers and socks.

Gibbs leaned forward, forcing the younger man down on to his back, and took him in a kiss that was deep, passionate, and oddly erotic. "Jethro," Tony breathed, when they both stopped for air--panting heavily.

"Not yet," Gibbs whispered, as he licked his lips. He smiled a playfully seductive smile as he rid himself of his jeans and socks. Once he had rid himself of the rest of his over-clothing--he seized Tony in another passionate kiss.

As they kissed Tony could the warmth emanating from Gibbs' body, and he found it to be quite arousing as it were. His own body could sense the closeness between the two of them, and instinctually, Tony arched upward pressing himself against Gibbs' erection.

Gibbs broke their kiss, uttering a groan that seemingly escaped from the very deepest recesses of Gibbs' body. Now his self-control was dimishing very rapidly, and he was unsure of just how long he woul be able to hold out at this stage.

Gibbs peered down at Tony, obviously pondering something, and then Tony detected a glint in the older man's eye(s). "Boxers. Off." Gibbs breathed, against Tony's lips.

Tony obeyed the command given by his boss and--lover.

Gibbs swung himself around quickly, reaching for the top drawer of his nightstand. He yanked open the drawer and retrieved two foil packets--tossing one to Tony as he spun back around.

Tony, now fully nude, quickly ripped open the foil packet and slid te condom over his erection.

Gibbs ripped open his foil packet and sheathed himself in the protection of its' contents.

"Hands and Knees." Gibbs ordered, in a low voice.

Shaking and shivering with anticipation Tony did as Gibbs instructed, assuming an *All Fours* position on the bed. Without warning Gibbs entered him swiftly and smoothly. Tony groaned at the feeling of having Gibbs inside of him. Before Tony could say another word Gibbs began to move inside him, slowly at first, but then their tempo began to steadily increase.

Gibbs thrusted hard and fast with every stroke--the sound of bare skin slapping against bare skin echoing through the room around them.

"OOh," Tony groaned in pleasure, as he squeezed clumps of the quilt on the bed tightly in his fists.

Gibbs reached out and intertwined his fingers with Tony's hair as they neared the end of their ride together. "Tony," Gibbs groaned, moments later as he came with a shudder. Tony came just seconds later, and they both collapsed in a heap together on the bed panting heavily--their bodies covered in sweat.

.........To Be Continued.........