- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony gets involved with Gibbs' newly found daughter.
I showed up at the door and knocked. It was the first time Ive ever seen him. From what mom told me, he's very nice. I think to myself 'I hope he likes me.' I was 14 years old and I was looking for my father, Leroy Jethro Gibbs. He came to the door and opened it. He asked,"Can I help you?" I asked,"Are you Leroy Jethro Gibbs?" He sid,"Yeah. Who wants to know?" I said,"Im Lydia Hoiser's daughter. Are you familiar with her?" He said,"Yeah. Did you say you're her daughter?"I said,"Yeah. Im Grace Gibbs." He looked confused and asked,"How old are you?" I said,"Im 14. And I think Im your daughter." He said,"Please, come in." I walked in. He said,"I know for a fact that you're my daughter. Your mother and I were together 14 years ago when she suddenly left. She never told me why though. How is your mother?" I said,"She's dead. She's been dead since I was 10." He looked at me and said,"Im so sorry."I shrugged it off. Then he asked,"Who has been taking care of you all this time?" I said,"Her sister Susan. I started looking for you immediatly after my mom gave me this picture of you." I showed him the picture. He said,"Wow. This picture was taken when your mother and I werw dating.I cant believe she kept it though." I shrugged again and said,"She always told me what you had been like." He smiled and asked,"How long are you in town for? Because if you want to, you can live here." I said,"Thank you. I think I will live here for awhile if it's not too much trouble." He shook his head and said,"It's no trouble at all. I just can't get over how beautiful you are." I smiled and laughed and he did too. The next day, he he brought me to his work to see att the agents then enrolled me in the local schools and then was off to work. He had a key made for me for when I get home early. When I was 23, he brought me in to have me work at the agency, NCIS, his agency. That day, I met a new person named Ziva David. Then i visited all of the people i had met at my last visit. When Tony saw me walk in for the first time in 10 years, he just looked at starred at me. He said,"Gibbs, this is the same daughter you brought in 10 years ago, right?" Gibbs shook his head yeah. Then Jenny walked down and said,"Well, she's gotten more beautiful over the years." I smiled and said,"Well it's good to see you too, Jenny." We smiled and hugged. Then I said,"Let me guess, Tony?" He shook his head yes. Then I looked at his right and said,"Timothy?" He said,"You remembered." And we hugged. Then I looked at his right and said,"Abby." She ran and hugged me soo hard. Then I said,"Ducky and Jimmy." And they hugged me too. Then, Dad announced that I was the new member of the team. They were all happy. After dad showed me where my desk was, Tony came over and said,"I dont know if you know me but Im.." He didnt have time to finish when I interrupted him and said,"Your Anthony DiNozzo. Senior Field Agent when my father isnt here and you're a movie nerd." He said,"Ok, so you do know me." I laughed and said,"Well knida hard not to especially when my father came home everynite and told me that you were asking about me. Are you really that anxious to know me?" He smiled and said,"Yes. I like you, Grace. You're special." I smiled and then said,"Thanks, Tony. But if you're trying to get me to sleep with you, you need a better routine." And I mocked slapped him and walked away. McGee and Ziva were laughing in the backround. That night, Tony stopped me on my way out of the building. He said,"So how about that date?" I asked,"What date?" He said,"The one where Im taking you to the Marine Core Birthday date." I smiled and said,"Oh, that date. Yeah, Im going with my father." He kinda frowned and said,"Well can you have 2 escorts?" I smiled and said,"You're really determined to have a date with me, arn't you?" He shook his heaqd yeah. So I smiled and said,"Ok. But not the Marine Core Birthday. You can be my back-up escort. How about we do something this weekend? Im free all weekend." He smiled and said,"Ok, you've got yourself a date." Then he did something I never thought he'd do until our 3rd date, he kissed me. It was our first kiss. But the kiss didn't stop. We closed our eyes and before we knew it, we were on our way back to Tony's desk. And one thing led to another and before I knew, I was answering my phone at Tony's desk at 2 am. It was my father looking for me. He asked me where I was and I told him,"That Tony and I were finished up some of our paperwork."