- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It was love at first sight when Tony first saw Tim
When Tony DiNozzo first laid his eyes on Tim McGee he knew he wanted him he just had to figure out how to make him his so one evening after a rough day at the office he decided he needed to un-wind so he got into his car went home and changed into his favorite outfit to go clubbing in which consisted of a Mesh Tee-shirt that showed his muscular upper body, and a pair of skin tight leather pants that hugged him in all the right places including his nice tight ass, after he dressed he left his apartment hoping that when he came home that night he wouldn't be alone. So he got back into his car and went to his favorite club.

When he arrived the Bouncer who knew him by name let his go right in he did a quick scan of the place, suddenly somebody grabbed him and said Tony Baby thank god your here, now the party can get started, so he smiled that famous DiNozzo smile at the pretty girl and made his way to the bar, and began scoping out the dancers thats when he spotted Tim out on the dance floor he had another guy rubbing up against him and that didn't sit to well with Tony, so he got up walked over to where they were and whispered in the other guys ear "If you wanna keep your hands then I suggest you get them off my property", so he walked away looking at Tony and said "I'm sorry man I didn't know he belong to you".

After he was gone Tony tapped Tim on the shoulder, when he turned around he was surprised to see Tony standing there in front of him so he just said "Hey you wanna dance with me?" so Tony pressed himself up against Tim and swayed with the rhythm of the music when the Song ended Tim turned around looked Tony in he eyes, and said "are you thinking the same thing I am" probably good then lets get outta here so they left out the back once out there Tim shoved Tony against the wall, and Kissed Hard they fought for control but after awhile Tim gave it up and let Tony take control when they parted for air the First words out of Tim's mouth were "I want you to Fuck Me Hard" those words brought a smile to Tony's lips, in return he said "Oh Yes I'm gonna Fuck You but not in some Dark, Dirty alley, we'll go to my place leave your car here and we'll pick it up in the morning" so they got into Tony's Mustang and left.

When they arrived at Tony's Place he had just got the door open when Tim pounced claiming his lips once again so Tony stripped Tim out of his shirt and began Kissing along his jaw line and down his neck, he then said "I hope you know this isn't gonna be a one time thing I want you Tim and I have since that day Gibbs hired you all the looks, the chance glances, once your in my Bed you don't get to leave" good cause its what I want to wake up in your bed day after day, and have you make love to me night after night because from the moment I met you, I knew that I belonged to you and only you.

They some how found their way into Tony's Bedroom leaving a trail of clothing behind them Tony then backed Tim into the wall kissing him hard, while rubbing his Cock with Tim's sending electric shock waves through them both Tim then panted "You keep doing that Tony and I'm not gonna last long" so that lead them over to the bed and Tim asked "How do you want me Tony? Hands & Knees", no Face to Face I wanna be able to see your face. So Tim laid down on the bed, and Tony opened up Tim's legs then laid down on top of him lining their Cocks together which caused Tim to thrust up sending electric shock waves through them both, thats when Tony reached for a pillow and placed it under Tim's Hips then opened the nightstand drawer and took out a tube of lube and a Condom, then Tim says "Tony wait I trust you with my life every day and now I'm gonna turst you with this", Tim what are you saying? I don't want anything between us I want to feel you, all of you, Tony I'm clean, yeah so am I so he put the Condom back opened the tube and squirted some onto his fingers reached around and inserted a finger then said "My God Tim you are so tight" well its been awhile yeah for me too, he then added another finger and started working them in and out of Tim's Tight Hole opening him up, thats when he added a third when Tony knew he was stretched enough He withdrew his fingers making Tim moan at the sudden loss.

Tony then slicked up his Cock with the lube lined it up with Tim's hole and with one swift thrust he slid home making Tim arch his hips upward. Tony began thrusting pulling all the way out then slamming back in hitting Tim's Prostrate everytime, saying "OOH God Yes" then Tony says "You like that don't you Baby come on Timmy talk to me Baby, I wanna hear that sexy voice of yours" so he said "Oh God Tony Yes Harder, Fuck Me Harder", so he thrust harder almost taking Tim over the edge with passion so he reached down to stroke his own aching throbbing, Cock but Tony pushed his hand away saying "This is Mine" so Tony began to stroke Tim's Cock while he was thrusting his own into him.

After a few minutes Tim shouted "Oh God Tony I'm coming", so he squirted white ribbons all over Tony's hand and his chest, it wasn't long after that Tony shouted Tim's name as he shot his load into Tim's Hot Tight Ass filling him up, as he collapsed on top of him he then Kissed him Passionately then said "you know what this means don't you?" whats that? you belong to me now, yes and you belong to me. After he slipped out Tony got up went into the bathroom and got a washcloth and cleaned off his New Lover then got back into bed pulled Tim into his arms covered them with a sheet and then drifted off to sleep while he whispered I Love You into his ear.

It was nearly a month later when Tim moved in with Tony and he said to him "You know Tony you make me happy really happy, I Love You, yeah I Love You Too Timmy.



END