- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
the beginning of the re-meet
Title: REUNIONS
Pairing(s) : Established: Gibbs/DiNozzo,
Established : Mac/Danny
Established : Ducky/Gerald

Prologue: The Beginning of the re-meet….

Tony woke up to a new day and looked around his room.

“ I think I will take my gear and just add the binders I will need today in it and I … will also likely need my math and chemistry books.

Oh I do hope I won’t need to call Gibbs today. Now I will likely also need to add a few changes of clothes today. Now my cell phone is charged but I will add the charger for my cell phone and mp3 player in the bag and my mp3 player is also charged. I belive I now have everything I will likely need today.”

After Tony had everything that he needed ready, he picked up his bag along with his cell phone, mp3 player and his house keys and then went downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast before leaving for school.
“Good Morning Father …” Tony froze and then turned back towards the island in the middle of the kitchen.

“Father what are you doing here? You almost never eat any meal with me! Why now?”

“Because I was thinking about Gibbs…”

“Ah … what about him?”

“Well I was just thinking why he hasn’t come to visit us yet?”

“Well he now works for NCIS full time and from what I have heard it has been very busy lately over there and they have had case after case come in and very little down time. So it isn’t very surprising that Gibbs hasn’t had time to visit us.”

“So what are you doing brining the backpack that has the gear you need to help Gibbs with a Case?”

“I have a feeling that I am going to need it today for some reason. I also made sure that I had my mp3 and my cell phone charged. So I think it will likely be a week until I see you next.”

“Umm… son… if it will be a week then don’t you think that you should probably bring a bag with a week’s worth of clothes and your toiletries with you so you don’t have to do laundry while you are away this week?”
“Ya your right. I will be right back.”

So Tony ran back upstairs to pack a bag with a week’s worth of clothes along with his toiletries. Tony also decided to add a few puzzle books, his Nintendo DS along with some games that went with the system, his Nintendo Ds Charger a few extra of those stylus pens, couple extra notebooks and a few books that he has wanted to read that he got from Ducky, Gibbs, Abby, Mac and his dad for his birthday.

He also packed three of his pencil cases incase he need pens and pencils. Then went back downstairs to the kitchen to finish his breakfast and then get his gear and head to the bus stop to get on the bus that will take him to his high school. 15 minutes later Tony got on to the school bus.

Tony walked down the aisle and sat down in the seat that was in front of his friend Kyle Brown. Kyle leaned over the seat to talk to Tony.
“Hey Anthony why do you have 2 bags with you?”

“Because Kyle I have a feeling that I am going to be busy for the next week and I won’t be able to go home.”

“Ok! That answers the question about the traveling bag, but that doesn’t answer my next question about why you have a different backpack today?”

“Ah… that Kyle you will find out about that later this morning. Hey Kyle did you ever want to meet the CSIs of New York City?”

“Ya … I do want to meet the CSIs of New York. But why?”

“Because they will show up later this morning.”

“Cool.”

“Hey … umm… Kyle if I ask for your help later this morning will you help me?”

“Sure … does this have to do with you asking me if I wanted to meet the CSIs of New York and with you having a traveling bag and a different backpack?”

“Yes, it does… so will you help me? Oh and can you stand to look at crime scenes and dead bodies?”

“Ya I can stand to look at crime scenes and dead bodies. So yes I will help you.”

“Good. So what did you do this weekend?”

“Well not much. I just went swimming at Grandma’s and did the homework that we had assigned to us that is due today. What did you do all weekend?”

“Ah… Well I finished the homework that was assigned to us and then went to visit a few friends of mine.”

Just then the bus arrived at Dawn Public High school.