- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
a dead marine is found
Title: REUNIONS

Chapter 1

Tony and Kyle had just started second period when a scream was let out. Tony froze for a split second when he heard the scream, then was up and running towards the scream with Kyle right behind Tony. When he got there he pushed past the ring of teachers and students and moved to the body and started searching for the I.D. of the victim.

Once Tony had found the I.D. of the victim he got his phone out and was already calling Gibbs, before anyone moved to do anything.

“Gibbs.”

“ We have a dead marine at Dawn Public High School Gibbs.”

“ Tony?”

“ Yes?”

“ When did this happen and where was the body found?”

“ The body was found at the end of the hallway from my classroom in the corner a few minutes ago. Though judging the body without actually taking the liver temperature it looks like it happened either yesterday or early this morning.”

“ Is the headmaster there?” Tony looked around to see if the headmaster was around. Tony then noticed that the headmaster was coming his way.

“ Yes he is here, why ? do you want to talk to him Gibbs?”

“ Yes, put him on.”

“ Headmaster…” Tony asked as he walked over to the headmaster.

“ Yes DiNozzo?”

“ Gibbs wants to talk to you.” Tony told the headmaster as he handed the phone to him.

“ Hello, Gibbs?”

“ Yes, Tony just explained what was going on. Now because the dead body is a marine that was murdered NCIS now has jurisdiction.”

“ Ok, how did Tony know to call you and how did he know it was a marine?” The headmaster asked Gibbs. Tony then decided to speak up.

“ Because I was trained to do this.” Tony told the headmaster. The headmaster decided to ignore Tony and asked Gibbs his question again.

“ Well Gibbs? How did Tony know to call you and how did he know it was a marine?”

Gibbs was starting to get irritated with the headmaster and wanted Tony back on the phone.

“ Ok, I’ll tell you…, because I have known Tony since he was 5 years old. I also know that Tony checked the victim for his I.D., before he called me. So if you want any other info talk to Tony and tell him to… Never mind, just put him back on the phone.” Gibbs snapped at the Headmaster.

‘ Geez the headmaster must be an idiot to not know how Tony found out how the victim was a marine.’

“ Fine.” The headmaster spoke up and then handed the phone back to Tony.

“ Tony?”

“ Yes?”

“ You know what to do… also call Mac and get Stella, Danny and their M.E. to help you. Also because I was just called out to a case that took 4 hours to get to I am sending Ducky, Gerald, Abby and one of my new team members that Morrow made me take. Ask Mac to pick up Ducky, Gerald and that one new team member I am going to send to help you, but you and Mac will be in charge. I will see you when I am sure, I can leave my team alone so I can see what progress you have made on the case.

Now I will see you later my love.” With that Gibbs hung up. Tony looked over to where Kyle was standing and motioned him over.

“ Kyle I need you to make sure that all of the people that are crowding the area are moved back 3 no 10 feet from the victim while I go get my back pack and travel bag from my locker and call in some more help. Can you do that?”

“ Yes I can do that and can you grab my stuff while you are grabbing yours, because I think I will likely be spending the week with you and your friends.” Kyle answered.

“ Thanks and yes I will get your stuff. I will be back in about 30-45 minutes.” Tony told Kyle while running from the hallway towards his locker while finding Mac’s speed dial number on his phone.

“ Taylor.”

“ Mac, its Tony… I need you to come to Dawn Public High School. We have a marine that has been murdered and since Gibbs is 4 hours out I need you to come to help supervise and also bring Danny, Stella and your M.E. along with your kits because I am going to need some help.”

“ Why is Gibbs 4 hours out?”

“ Because he and his team were called out on a case just before I called. He said that Ducky, Gerald and one of his new team members were going to be coming out. Also that me and you are to be in charge of the case until Gibbs could get here.”

“ Ah…, so I should meet them at the airport?”

“ Yes. He told Ducky, Gerald and that new team member that you would pick them up at the airport and bring them to the school. But can you send Stella and Your M.E. to the school to help me and you take Danny with you to pick up Ducky, Gerald and one of Gibbs’ new team members.”

“ Sure, now you called Gibbs 15 minutes ago right? And then Gibbs called Ducky right after to tell him to bring Gerald and that new team member and a plane ride from Washington to New York City would only be 25 minutes. So I am going to tell Stella what to do and then go pull Danny out of school and then head to the airport to pick up Ducky, Gerald and Gibbs’ team member and then head to the crime scene.”

“ Ok Mac see you in a ½ to an hour.”

End of Chapter 1.