- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
mac tells stella whats going on and then goes to pick up danny fom school
Title: REUNIONS



Chapter 2



Previously on Reunions: Tony called Mac and told him what was happening. Tony then told Mac to send Stella and his M.E. to help Tony while Mac and Danny went to pick up Ducky, Gerald and Gibbs’ new team member from the airport.
________________________________________



( A/N: to all readers if you have suggestions then please by all means send them to me to help work this series out. Thank you Horatio ‘H’ Caine)
________________________________________



Now on to Chapter 2 of Reunions



After Mac finished talking with Tony, Mac went in search of Stella and Sheldon.



“ Stella I need you and Sheldon to go down to Dawn Public High School and help Tony process the crime scene of a dead… Hold on.” Mac said as he phone rang.



“ Taylor.”



“ Mac, this is Gibbs I am also sending Abby down with the other 3 I have sent down there to help with case. Also the new team member of mine that you are picking up along with Abby, Ducky and Gerald. The name of the person is Josh Skew.



Josh may try and take the lead on this case. If that does happen you have my permission to put him back in his place. You and Tony are in charge of the case not Josh. Because he may think that since he is the only official member of my team there, he may think it is his job. He may be officially the senior agent on my team but he is not my real senior agent. Tony is my real senior agent.



But until he is old enough to become my real senior agent, I’ll have to settle with other people until then. Now I’ll let you get back to your tasks. Oh Mac watch out for Tony because I have a feeling that Josh will be nasty to Tony. Bye.” With that Gibbs cut the connection. Mac closed the phone and then turn his attention back to Stella to continue what he was telling Stella.


“ Ok. Now where was I? … Oh yes a dead marine and before you ask Gibbs and his team were called out to a case 4 hours from New York city, just before Tony called Gibbs. Gibbs is sending Ducky, Gerald, Abby and the new member of his team Josh Skew.


Gibbs told me to watch out for Tony because Gibbs has a nasty feeling that Josh Skew is going to be nasty to Tony. I also think that Josh is likely going to be jealous that Tony is going to be in charge instead of him. They are being sent down here to help, but I have to go and pick them up at the airport, but I won’t be able to get to the high school for another ½ hour to an hour because I have to go and pull Danny out of school. Now any questions?”



“ Yes, we are going to basically be there to help be in charge until Gibbs is there right?”



“ Yes. Now go find Sheldon and tell him whats going on and bring Danny’s kit with you ok? I am now going to get Danny and pull him out of school so we can pick up Ducky, Gerald, Abby and Josh from the airport and then we can head to the crime scene. See ya Stella.” With that Mac left the NYPD Station to pick up Danny and the others.

________________________________________



It didn’t take long to get to Danny’s High School. Mac parked the car and went into the school. Mac walked up to the secretary’s desk.


“ Excuse me… I need the room number for Danny Messer.”


“ What for?”


“ Because of reasons I can not discuss and he will be out the rest of the week.”



“ Fine, his room number is 402.”



“ Thanks.” Mac told the secretary and then headed towards the elevator to head up to the fourth floor.


Just before he got a foot away from the secretary’s desk he turned around and asked her to ask the rest of Danny’s teachers for a list of what was happening the rest of the week and to collect the work sheets so he can pick them up when he came back down with Danny.


________________________________________


Once Mac was on the fourth floor he went straight to room 402 and knocked on the door.


End of Chapter 2.