- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
gibbs gets chris pacci to take over his case and mac picks up danny from school
Title: REUNIONS


Chapter 3


Previously on Reunions:


Mac found Stella and told her what was happening and assigned her the task of finding Sheldon and bringing Danny’s kit with them to the crime scene that Tony needs help with while he went to pick up Danny from school and then went to the airport to pick up Ducky, Gerald, Abby and Josh Skew.


________________________________________


Chapter 3: Josh Skew gets jealous of Tony


________________________________________


________________________________________



Where Gibbs is:



“ I do hope Tony is going to be alright with Josh Skew? But I just can’t help thinking that Mac is going to have to interfere and put Josh in his place.


I do hope that when I get there that Tony isn’t hurt. I will contact Tom and ask him to send out Pacci(?) to take over this case so I can get to New York to help Tony and the others with this case. I better call Tom now.”

With that Gibbs took out his phone and pressed the number that Tom Morrow’s number on his speed dial.


“ Morrow.”


“ Tom I need you to send Chris Pacci(?) down here to take my place on this case so that I can fly up to New York to help Tony out with the dead marine that someone found at his high school today.”


“ Ah… yes I will send Chris out to take over your team and the case that you were assigned. Tell your team that they are to collect the evidence at the crime scene and the wait for Chris to arrive and take over the case.


In the mean time tell your team what to do and then head to the airport and get the next flight to New York. Oh… I will send Chris on a priority flight so tell your team to wait there for ½ an hour before they leave for Chris.”


“ Thanks.” Gibbs said and then he shut the phone and turned to his team who were still waiting for him in the airport terminal.


“ Well?” Kate John spoke up.


“ I am catching the next flight to New York to help with another case that just came up. Tom Morrow is going to be sending Chris Pacci(?) down here. I want you to call the officer in charge that you will be there in about ½ an hour. Any questions?”


“ Yes… why are you going to New York, when we have this case?” Ken Forest asked.


“ Because I know Tony and he doesn’t usually get these cases and calls me to come and help him.”


“ Well he can do it himself… he’s not on your team, and we need you here . So don’t leave!” Kate snapped at Gibbs.

Gibbs turned to face Kate faster than what Ken thought Gibbs could react. Gibbs’ face was turning red and his eyes were on fire with lightening flashing through them.


“ What did you say?” Gibbs whispered in a menacing voice.


“ That Tony doesn’t need you, but we do.” Kate repeated.


“ Never say that again. I have known Tony since he was 5 years old. So unless you want to be off this team, then keep talking. If not then keep your mouth shut when it comes to do with anything about Tony.


Now I am going to get my bags and kit and then I am going to book a flight to New York.” With that said Gibbs went to the luggage claim and picked up his bags and kit and then went to book the next express flight to New York.


“ Excuse me?”


“ Yes? How can I help you?”


“ When is the next express flight to New York?”


“ The next express flight to New York is in about 45 minutes. Why?”


“ Because I need a seat on that flight. I have to be in New York in about 2 hours. Is there a seat left?”


“ Let me see…. ….. …. …. ….. ….. …… ……. …… ……. ……….. …….. …… …… Yes there are 3 seats left on the express flight to New York. Would you like one of those seats?”


“ Yes.”


“ Ok I booked you a seat on the express flight to New York. Do you have any bags to be checked in? and the total amount will be $ 60.”


“ Yes I do have bags to be checked in. there are 3 of them. The first bag is filled with my clothes. The second bag holds my laptop and paperwork and the third bag has my gear because I work with the NCIS and I am on my to a case.”


Gibbs then checked his 3 bags in and paid for his plane ticket.


“ Now you go to gate 36. And have a nice day.”


________________________________________



Back with Mac:


“Yes how may I help you?” The teacher asked Mac when she opened the door to the classroom.


“ I need to pull Danny Messer out of school for the next week. And if you would be kind enough to make a list of any reading homework, tests and assignments that may occur in the next week. That would be really helpful. Thanks.”


“ Sure and would you tell me what Danny is being pulled out of school for?”


“ Sorry that is classified. Now can you get the list and any work sheets that Danny will need?”


“ Ok. Give me a minute.” With that the teacher walked back into the classroom.


“ Danny someone is here to pick you up.”


“ Ok, its probably Mac. Did he ask you for anything?”


“ Yes he asked for me to get him a list and any work sheets that you would need for the next week. And when I asked him why he was pulling you out of school for the next week he said it was classified.”


“ Ok then I will take that list of stuff that I am going to have to do this week and all of the work sheets. Now is there any of that work that needs to be turned in next week?”


“ I don’t think so but I will give you 2 weeks to complete this list and the work sheets ok?”


“ Ok.”


“ Here you go.” The teacher said as she handed Danny the list and work sheets.


“ Thanks and see next week miss.” Then Danny picked up all of his things and went to the door to meet Mac.


“ Come on Mac let’s go to my locker so I can pick up my bag and all of the books that I am going to need for the next week and then get to the car so you can tell me what’s going on.”


“ Ok, but we have to stop at the secretary’s desk so I can pick up the rest of your work from your other teachers for the rest of the week.”


End of Chapter 3.