[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: this is the story where Tony and Gibbs meet up again since the time Gibbs was shipped out when Tony was 5. We also meet for the first time Mac and Danny, and the CSI NY team. But it won't be the first time Tony has met the CSI NY team. gibbs will show up after he finishes his own case and then we will meet gibbs' team for the first time since Tony was 5.
Rated: R
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Ducky/Gerald, Kate/Abby Characters: Tom Morrow, Other, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Gerald Jackson, Donald Mallard, Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto
Genre: Action, Alternate Universe, Case, Crossover, Drama, Established relationship, Friendship, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Ducky/Gerald
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 5943 Read: 14430
Published: 08/29/2009 Updated: 01/12/2010
Story Notes:
this will be AU, and it likely won't have a lot of romance. this story will be rated R not for sex but for the language.

1. REUNIONS by gibbsdinozzo [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
this is the story where Tony and Gibbs meet up again since the time Gibbs was shipped out when Tony was 5. We also meet for the first time Mac and Danny, and the CSI NY team. But it won't be the first time Tony has met the CSI NY team. gibbs will show up after he finishes his own case and then we will meet gibbs' team for the first time since Tony was 5.

2. prologue by gibbsdinozzo [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
the beginning of the re-meet

3. chapter 1 by gibbsdinozzo [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
a dead marine is found

4. chapter 2 by gibbsdinozzo [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
mac tells stella whats going on and then goes to pick up danny fom school

5. chapter 3 by gibbsdinozzo [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
gibbs gets chris pacci to take over his case and mac picks up danny from school

6. authors note by gibbsdinozzo [Reviews - 0] (0 words)