[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Sarai is running again, but this time it's from the man she loves, the man who's job it is to destroy her. But when her past catches up to her, bringing death and destruction on the life she's fought to build for herself, she's forced to turn to Gibbs for help. It's a final test of faith, but will that be enough when he finds himself in love with a woman who should have been dead for sixteen years?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gen, Het, Abby/McGee, Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Ari Haswari, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Michelle Lee, Original character, Other, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Established relationship, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/Other, Abby/McGee, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Dark story, Death story, Domestic abuse, Horror, Rape, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 22206 Read: 57669
Published: 09/07/2009 Updated: 09/07/2009
Story Notes:
The sequal to Suicide Alley: Unforgettable, but it should be pretty safe to read them out of order if you want to. Remember, my stories are always changing, so please tell me if there's something you think I should keep in the stry line. By the by, email me, because I don't know how to acces my comments

1. Changed by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Sarai is running again, this time from the man she loves. Her new life is less than perfect, but the longer she stays out of the family business, the safer she feels.

2. Enemies by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Sarai has made new friends and her boyfriend is more in love than ever but a new enemy may prove to obe he most dangerous one yet, especially when she refuses to fight back.

3. Ghosts and Rogues by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Life as a newlywed seems to fit the young assassin, and retirment is beginning to appeal to her in favour of motherhood. But when her marriage is cut short, and her husband's body is found in the very alley that haunts her dreams, she's given two choices. Turn to the man she's left behind for help, or die to settle an old score.

4. Reunion by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Sarai has lost the only pieces of her alias' life that held her in Virginia, and decides that a reunion is in order. She is reunited with the people she loves most, but will they be able to overcome the lies in order to become a family?

5. Mind Games by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Sarai's secrets are comin out, one b one, and she and Tony develop a bond that both Ziva and Gibbs are jealous of. She and Abby decide to use that to play some games.

6. Bait by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Michael can't make another move until Sarai goes back into the open, and despite popular opinion and her recent miscarriage, she decides to give him what he wants.

7. Back to Hell by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
What happens when getting a confession takes longer than anyone had imagined, and what secret has Sarai still refused to tell?