- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony finally admits it.
“Tony, what’s wrong?” Kate was finally able to ask when he clamed down a little. Small sobs were still shaking through his body and Kate was petting his head soothingly.

“Kate, I... I can’t tell you. I... I won’t... I can’t hurt you.” He replied, his voice shaking.

“What do you mean?” Kate asked. Tony turned his head away, ashamed. “Please tell me.” She begged. She Reached over and cupped his chin in her hands, turning his face so he was forced to look at her. “I’m strong enough, I want to help.”

He took a deep breath and answered with his voice barely above a whisper. “Ziva... and I... are being... abused.”

“Oh Tony.” Kate whispered, tears slowly filled her eyes. “How badly?”

“Depends on what we do.” Tony replied.

“But... Ziva.. is she...” Kate tried to force the question out, but she couldn’t form the words.

“Once he tried to, but I stopped him. I wouldn’t let him do that to Ziva. He can rape me before I would ever let him touch her.” Tony answered.

“Tony...” Kate was crying now. She hated having her friends hurt like they are. She felt useless, there was nothing she could do to help.

“Hey, hey it’s okay.” Tony reassured her as he wrapped Kate in his arms, she cried into his chest, hot angry tears.

“How the hell is it okay!” She shouted, most of the sound muffled in Tony’s shirt. “You and Ziva are having the shit beaten out of you. Ziva was almost F’in raped! And you’re sitting here telling me everything’s okay! How is everything okay!” She cried a little harder.

“Kate, I know things look bad, but it’s me and Ziva. Name one situation that we haven’t lived through.” He challenged.

“You’re right.” Kate whispered after a few minutes of thought. “I’m just worried for no reason, that’s all.”

“I’m worried too, for Ziva.”

“Why for Ziva?” Kate asked confused.

“You know how she got a B- on that math test?” Kate nodded, “Well, our captors said that if we ever got anything lower than an A, then we’d be beaten sensless.”

“Tony!” Kate shouted in disgust, “We’ve gotta tell Gibbs!”

“Kate, don’t.” Tony replied, grabbing her wrist before she ran to Gibbs, “THey also said that if we tols anyone, then we’d be...” He trailed off, hoping kate would understand.

“I...I...” Kate contemplated her options. Either she told GIbbs, and Tony and Ziva had a chance of dying, or she didn’t tell Gibbs and ZIva and TOny would live. “I... I won’t tell.” She finally promised.

“Thanks Kate.” He pushed back a strand of her hair that had fallen in her face. “I’d beter get going. I’ll probably be smacked for this, but I don’t care.”

“Okay Tony, but...” kate stopped for a moment and Tony gave her a weird look. Quickly she wrapped him into tight hug. “please, promise you’ll be careful. I... I...” She couldn’t finish.

“I promise Kate.” He replied, kissing the top of her hair slightly to reassure her. “Now I’ve got to go.” He said stepping out of her hug.

“Bye Tony.”

He didn’t reply, he just took off, and Kate watched him go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, Tony had a giant brusie on his side, and Ziva wasn’t in school. Kate wasn’t surprised.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry it took so long to post this.
And sorry it's kinda shortish.
Please send feedback!