- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Watched Good Wife's Club for the first time, and this story was born. Please R&R
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kate's his next victim.
Good Wife Katie

"Ugh... What... Where..." Kate asked gorggly as she sat up. She heard the rattle of chains and she was wearing a wedding gown. "Oh God, this isn't real... this isn't real..." But to her dismay, she knew it was. He had taken her, she was locked in an underground, fifties themed room, chained to a wall, and no one knew where she was. "How did this happen?" But even as she asked the question, she knew the answer. She had gone to a hotel room after Gibbs had told them to go and get some rest. On her way to the front desk, she was attacked and knocked out. She woke up here, and now he was coming back.

"Hello my beautiful wife." he whispered in her ear.

"I am not your wife." Kate replied trying to move away from him. 

"Yes you are my sweet. Now, come, it's time to take our wedding photo." And with that, he picked her up and set her on his lap. Raising the camera in front of them he took a picture and set and put it in his scrapbook. 

"Look at how pretty you look." He exclaimed as he turned the book around to show Kate the picture.

"Get away from me." She growled. "You are a sick man. Stay away from me."

"Aw, now that's not very nice." He whined. He leaned in closely to her and stared kissing a line up her neck. "You know you want me."

"No I don..." She was cut off by his lips brutly attacking hers and his hand reaching up underneth her dress...
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$

"Damnit where is she!" Gibbs shouted.

"Boss, Boss!" Mcgee shouted as he almost ran into Gibbs.

"What Mcgee?" Gibbs asked, a little pissed off.

"Kate was taken by the sicko who took the other Petty Officers." Mcgee informed him.

"You sure Probie?" Tony asked.

Sadly, Mcgee nodded.

"Damnit! How did this happen!?!" Gibbs asked, furious.

"No idea Boss." Mcgee answered.

"Boss, I think I just found our sicko." Tony informed.
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$

Tony was right, he had found the sicko, but the sick killed himself. He knew Gibbs was close and gave up before he could be sent to jail. He had a note in his hand that said, 'Caitlin will please me in life and death'. The team didn't, no couldn't believe the note. 

"Kate not dead, right Boss?" Mcgee asked.

"I don't know Tim, I don't know." Gibbs answered.

"But we are going to keep lookin for her, right?" It was Tony's turn to ask.

"You bet were are." Gibbs replied gravely. "I might have let this bastard get away, but there is no way I'm lettin him take Kate with him." he stalked off.
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$

Kate woke up. She didn't know when, but some time in the past twenty-four hours, she had fallen asleep. The tears she had shed while he was all over her still stained her face, and remembering what he did to her brought more tears to her eyes. She looked down at her clothes. The damn wedding dress that he had dressed her in was still on her, and she wanted it off. She didn't care if she wasn't wearing anything underneth, she began to rip the dress. It took her an hour, but she finally did it. Thankfully, she was still wearing her tanktop, bra, and underwear. "Good, now at least when they find me, I won't be completely embaressed." she thought, "If they find me." she thought aloud and continued startig an arguement with herself. "Shut up Kate, of course they'll find you. And what if they don't Kate, what then! Then... well I don't no what'll happen then, but I'll figure it out. And if you don't! Well.... then.... I don't know then..." Her tears returned. "Oh great now I'm arguing with myself!" She shouted through her tears wiping them away furiously. She collapsed on the bed in a fit of tears finally falling asleep.
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$
"There's nothing here Boss." Mcgee informed him as he sat back in his chair.

"Damnit Mcgee, there has to be!" Gibbs shouted.

"Boss, I... I..." Tony started.

"Out with it DiNozzo!"

"I can't feel her presence." Tony finished.

"What do you mean?" Gibbs asked, confused.

"I normally can feel her presence, her feelings, her in general, but now I can't, it's like she doesn't exist. It scares me Boss."

"Tony, she's not dead, stop thinking like that." Gibbs said, slapping his head.

"Thanks Boss." Tony whispered silently, then went back to staring at the computer screen. Suddenly, he felt fear wash over him, but it wasn't his own. He looked at the screen and saw what he was looking for. "Boss!"
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$
How long had she been asleep? An hour, two, three even? She didn't know, but it felt like more, she could have sleep through a whole day and not have known it. When she woke up, she walked around, but with the chain around her wrist, she couldn't go far. She went and sat down at the vanity table, staring into her now dead eyes. Suddenly, she heard car doors slam. There were shouts and orders given, and the the sound of bolt cutters cutting through locks. Someone was in the building, but was it a good person, or bad.
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$
"DiNozzo, Mcgee, south building, I'll take the North." Gibbs ordered, and they split. Tony and Mcgee headed twards the south building and, after cutting off the lock, rushed in and went room by room until the found stairs. 

"Mcgee!" Tony called, he had found the stairs.
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$
"Mcgee!" she heard someone shout, she knew the voice, it was Tony. They found her.

"Hey, hey I'm here!" She shouted. She heard running and heard  someone break down the door. 

"Kate." Tony asked when he saw her, she nodded. "Oh thank God." Tony walked over to here and released her from her chain. As soon as he did, Kate's arms were wrapped around his neck, her body shaking. "Mcgee, go find Gibbs, tell him we found her." Tony ordered as he held Kate. He whispered to her, slowly, soothingly. 

"Tony, he... he... violated me, only with his fingers." Kate told him. "It was sickening, I still feel him..." She sobbed.

"Kate, it's okay, he'll never hurt you again, he's dead, your safe." He whispered. Gibbs walked in at this poit and saw Tony holding her, softly, soothingly. He finally understood them. 

"Tony, take Kate home, to DC, Mcgee and I will be back in a few days." 

"'Kay Boss." Tony replied as he lifted her up and carried her out of her prison, out to the car, and home. She would never be good wife Katie again. 
Chapter End Notes:
Watched Good Wife's Club for the first time, and this story was born.

Please R&R