- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
see chapter 1
Gibbs turned around and saw 4 members of his old circle enter the office. With them 2 men he did not know, but knew they must have had become members after he left. Dan was the first stepping up to him, pulling him to a hug and saying “Hey, Jethro, it is so good to see you again. We all were waiting to long for you to join the scene again and come back home to our circle.” Returning the hug Gibbs answered. “Good to see you too, Dan. Does Philip know what you are up to tonight?” Not able to suppress the comment, still angry to be pushed by Vance, knowing it might strike home. Releasing the hug Dan stand in front of him a neutral expression in his face. “To be honest he knows and even said I should tell you it is about damn time.”

The others stepped up to shake hands with Gibbs and introduced the new 2 members of the circle, when Jethro recognized the 3 bags they have had with them. Pointing on the bag in Dan’s hand Gibbs growled “You don’t expect me to use your toys, are you?” “Ah, Jethro, how could you think that? You disappoint me. When we received the call we met and stopped by Kandy’s on our way here. All brand new equipment and only the best. You will like what we bought. See it as a present of all of us, to welcome you back.” answered Dan smiling smugly. Stunned saw Gibbs as the bags were placed on the big conference table in the office and being unpacked.

After it was done all the toys were lying on the table and Jethro crossed the room to go and look at his new equipment. He thanked Dan inwardly to be so foresight. He could have had never used anything else as new and the best equipment on Tony. Even if in front of him was lying only a small amount of what he was using normally, Gibbs knew it will do for tonight and the most important things were among them. Just looking at it Gibbs knew that they have spent a lot of money. Picking up the flogger to start to examine the toys and get a feeling for them before they are used, he felt a tingle in his back running straight to his groin. Oh he had missed that…

Vance was observing Jethro picking up the flogger. Smiling inwardly he stood up to carry on to the next step and left the office to go down to the bullpen. Stopping his stride in the middle between Ziva’s and Tony’s desk he started to bark. “Officer David, Agent McGee call it a night! Reports can wait ‘till Monday.” All of them including Tony shot up their eyes and after some seconds they all started to pack up and stood up to leave. It never registered to Tony that Vance has had not addressed him as well. He was used to it since the toothpick has had took over as Director. So he even packed his things, stood up and rounded his desk to follow his colleagues who were waiting for the elevator to arrive. When Tony rounded his desk he was grasped by Leon on his upper arm and stopped abruptly in his tracks. Vance started to growl “Never mentioned your name, Agent DiNozzo. You are not dismissed yet. Knowing you I was just coming down to inform you that while your superior and me are discussing the events of this afternoon you are ordered to wait. When we are done we will call you to my office and give you a chance to explain yourself. Until then you will stay put at your desk.” With that he released his grasp then turned around a smirk on his face leaving a bewildered Tony behind.

Ziva and Tim gave Tony a mild look and encouraging smile before they stepped in the elevator. As soon as they were gone Tony let his backpack drop on the ground and releasing a sigh bowing his head. Damn he has thought he would be able to finish his report and leave before this, to delay his expected reprimand to Monday when he has had the weekend to prepare better.

When he was honest to himself he even did not see that it really was his fault. Ok he disobeyed Gibbs, he left his cover but who could know it were 2 instead of 1 bad guy. Rounding the corner of the warehouse and facing the barrel of the gun of the accomplice of Petty Officer Benson was not what he expected when he chased after said man.

He dropped on his chair and let his shoulders slumping down. All he wanted to do was to prove to Gibbs that he was still a valued member of the team still a good agent. Since the disaster of Jenny running into her nemesis and after to be sent away for 4 month and coming back he did not knew, what his boss was thinking about him. It seems everything was off kilter. Gibbs was reacting cold, distant. No matter how annoying he tried to be he did not even receive 1 single headslap since his return. And how strange sounded that that he wished for at least 1 headslap every single day, for at least a small amount of attention even if it would be negative attention? 'Ok think I have won the negative attention now' thought Tony staring at the desk of his boss considering in his head, what was to come. All his fears were playing tricks in his head. Maybe only a write up or a suspension or •and this was something he feared the most, but not unexpected because of the screw up he was- to be fired.….

Minutes ticking by left Tony thinking. Guilt and self doubts were reeling in his mind, making him to go through the major screw ups in his life over and over again. His father thinking of him as a worthless peace of shit, his mother, his partner in Preoria, Kate, Paula and Jenny dying, to be disowned by the age of 12, the hurting he caused for Jeanne, the framing of murder not once but twice. His being sent away as Agent Afloat, the disappointment he was for Gibbs the man he -even if he was not sure how it happened or why- he has had the hots for since he met him and for who he would never be more then his subordinate... Ok to be honest he has not only the hots for the man but was obviously in love with him. Even if he has only came to terms with that since his hiatus to Mexico. And how strange is that? He is not gay or even bisexual, that he was sure about. Ok not so sure anymore, but he has had never played on both sides of the fence only on the one on which he found sexy, willing and female curves... So why was it that he was waking up in the middle of the night since he was working under him? After a wet dream about his boss holding him down and fucking him through the mattress? ...

Vance voice from above shouting down from the balcony that he should come up was snapping him out of his thoughts. Startled he jumped out of his chair and left with heavy steps his desk to head into the storm he knew which was coming.

In front of the now closed door of Vance’s office he lifted his hand reluctantly and knocked. After a short ‘Come in’ he opened the door slowly peeping in carefully seeing his boss sitting in front of the Vance’s desk not even looking up in his direction. “Come in and stand in front of the desk Agent DiNozzo!” Was all what he was greeted with by the toothpick. Stepping inside the office and half way to the desk he heard a snap of the door behind him falling closed. Startled he turned around and was faced by 6 men all wearing a white mask covering their face to their nose grinning at him and coming slowly closer.

Stunned Tony froze in place seeing the men roaming their eyes over his body as they were ripping his clothes away, licking their lips. He started to back away slowly, unaware that he headed in the direction of Gibbs. Tony’s mind was spinning. Who were these men? What were they doing here? Why were they wearing masks and god damn, why were they looking like this at him?

He was so engrossed that the next thing was taking him by full surprise without a chance to react. Someone was gripping his right arm from behind, twisting it to his back. An other hand did the same at his neck. He was yanked around and slammed face first on the desk of Vance. To stunned by the impact he recognized to late, that his other arm was also twisted behind his back and just as he heard 2 short metallic clicks he recognized that he has just been cuffed and -he was sure about this- in big trouble.

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
see chapter 1