- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
see chapter 1
Still trying to process in his mind what was going on, 2 more hands were grabbing Tony pressing him down on the desk. He felt a sharp prick on his neck and a small burn spreading out from there, tingling warm trough his body. Tony started to panic. He has had to do something. These men were up to something bad. Gibbs, Vance and he himself were in danger. He started to wriggle under the hands, tried to get free from their grasps, but he has had no chance. What ever they have had injected him was starting to work and his body was getting tired. Before the rising darkness consumed him totally he was calling for Gibbs and he heard a deep voice by his ear, speaking to him soothing words. “Shhh, Tony, it is ok, I am with you.” Then he knew no more....

He was awakening to different voices mumbling far away. He could not understand what they were saying. Where was he? How did he come here? He tried to concentrate on the voices, tried to hear what they were saying, to pull himself out of the fog in his head. He started to asses his body. He felt no pain, more like he was floating. A nice prickle was consuming his body humming through his veins and setting his skin pleasantly on fire, making goose bumps rise on his naked skin. ‘Stop one second! Naked?’ thought Tony. Fear was forming in him. Why was he naked? He tried to open his eye and cover his private parts with his hands. But all what greeted him was darkness and he could not move. ‘Damn! Blindfolded and restrained!’ His hands were stretched above his head secured with soft bonds to the hard surface he felt under his back. His feet were spread wide, bound at his ankles, knees and thighs making it impossible to even move one inch of his lower body. His muscles twitched and a tingle was running down his spine to his groin, making him focus on his dick. Oh god he was hard as a rock. Something wrapped around his shaft and balls was digging painfully in the aroused flesh. Could it really be what he was thinking? Why was he wearing a cock ring? Pictures flashed through his mind. The barrel of a gun pointing to his head. Vance holding his upper arm in a vice grip, growling to him. Men wearing white masks coming closer, roaming their eyes over his body, licking their lips. Suddenly he remembered everything. He was called to the office of Vance and then attacked from behind. Someone has been holding him down and injecting a needle to his neck. Shit, where were Gibbs and the director? Were they ok?

He jumped as he felt a warm breath on his ear, a low voice whispering in a warm tone. “Took you long enough to wake up, pretty boy. But since you are awake now, I think we should start. Should I tell the others? I am sure you are as impatient as we are, hm?” A hand was starting to stroke his hair. It felt as to sooth him to make him relax, but the panic in Tony was rising by each second ticking by. He tried to pull his head away from the touch, not quiet successful. The hand was fisting in his hair, holding it still and the voice which was before by his ear was speaking now loud. “Gentlemen he is awake.” “About damn time, Agent DiNozzo!” that was ... Vance? Oh god, Vance was in it. How, why? He heard footsteps coming closer someone was grabbing his chin. “Look at him, Jethro, isn’t he beautiful spread out like this?” Jethro? Gibbs? “Oh yeah he is. He really is Leon.” “Boss?” squeaked Tony. That has to be a bad dream. That can’t be true. He has to wake up, now.

“Yeah, Tony? Anything you want to tell me?” Chuckled Gibbs. It was like Tony’s brain was fried. “What..? Why…? B-Boss..?” stammered Tony unable to process what was going on. The hands holding his head were releasing him. “It could not wait any longer. I have waited to long already, Tony. I am sorry that I did not have approached this already. I am sorry that I have not giving you what you needed since.” A hand was stroking his hair again. What he needed? And Gibbs saying he was sorry? He has to be insane. Something must have had make Gibbs to snap. No wonder, the man went through a lot of things in his life. Better men would have snapped one day. “B-Boss, what are you talking about? Listen to your self, this is not you. Let us talk about this. Just untie me and we will sit down together and clear this. I will not file a complaint.” Answered Tony. He heard Gibbs chuckle. “Oh, that is exactly who I am, Tony, who I always have been. And no, I will not untie you. It is for your own best, even if you might not see it yet. But you will. After tonight you will know and understand.”

“And regarding the complaint, Agent DiNozzo. Nobody will believe you. Your word against mine and Gibbs’. No prove. No security tapes to back your story. As the agent you are, you know, you would have no chance. But be sure about this. After tonight you will not even think about a complaint again.” Laughed Vance.

Slowly Tony realized, that he has had no chance. He was restrained. Gibbs, Vance and the other men could do to him what ever they wanted. The adrenalin in his body seemed to sky rocket. The fear of what might happen to him, making him to breathe faster and faster. He was having a panic attack, he started to pull at his bonds, trying to free himself. Wiggling, struggling. His blood was rushing in his ear, loud as cascades. He has to get out of here, now!

Far away he heard a voice, speaking to him, he felt hands on his body, pressing him down. He shouted wanted them to release him. This can’t happen. Not to him. Not to Anthony DiNozzo. This was a nightmare. He has to wake up.

He did not know how long he has had tried to free himself, but slowly he was getting more and more exhausted, his limbs were heavy and tired. He has had no chance to get free. No chance to escape. He has to wait for his chance. He heard the voice clearer now. It was Gibbs’ voice. Soothing him, speaking to him. Trying to calm him down. “It is ok, Tony. Everything will be all right. That’s it breath, relax. We will not hurt you.” The same words over and over again, and as crazy as it was, but Tony started to relax. The voice of Gibbs was concerned, caring, ... Loving? He took some deep breaths, exhaling them in a deep loud swoosh. He has to stay focused, he has to stay in control somehow, so he would be able to act, when his chance will show up. Maybe if he would play along, they would untie him, giving him the chance to escape...

“You are with us again, Tony?” asked Gibbs. Tony could only nod, unable to form words. Fearing if he would speak they will know, what was going on in his mind. “Good. Let us make some things clear. You have no chance to escape. The office is locked and we will not untie you. My friends and Leon are here to help me. It is not the first time we are doing this. We know what we are doing. We know what you need, Tony, and we will give it to you. We will not hurt you. I never lied to you. You know you can trust me. Do you trust me, Tony?” Did he trust Gibbs? Some hours ago he would have answered this question positive without hesitation. But now? Did he trust Gibbs now? He didn’t know. Gibbs was right, he has had never lied to him. Hiding things maybe, but never lied. “I-I-I don’t k-know.” Answered Tony. “You will, you will.” Was all Gibbs said.

“We should start, Jethro. You will have enough time to talk later.” Leon’s voice was cool, all business. “Let us find out what your boy likes.” The next thing he felt was a hand roaming over his chest. Stroking in soothing circles, brushing light over his nipples and his flanks. Tony tried to breathe slowly, to concentrate no to enjoy the touch of the fingers tickling his skin like a feather. His skin was feeling like it was on fire, the touch leaving goose bumps everywhere on his upper body. His muscles were twitching lightly everywhere where these tender fingers moved over his skin. His body seems to like this, betraying his mind, reacting in the way that his cock was starting to react again. Has had his dick falling flat during his panic attack some minutes ago, Tony felt his blood rushing slowly back in, making him half hard again. He was feeling ashamed. He should not react like this in such a situation. “Stop that. Stop!” he was shouting. “Stop, Tony? I don’t think so. I have just started.” Growled Gibbs. Oh god, it was Gibbs touching him like this. Gibbs was stroking his finger over his skin, teasing his nipples. Tony held back a moan which was threatening to escape his throat while pictures bounced back and forth in his mind, imagining his boss touching him, the touches becoming more intensive the more he was thinking about.

He jumped as he felt something wet on his right nipple. Circling around, nipping, sucking, teeth biting down. The soft pain was sending sparks of lust through his body making his cock stand to full attention again. “No!” shouted Tony. He heard Gibbs chuckle while he continued to torment his nub. It was driving him crazy. His boss has had a very talented mouth inflaming pure pleasure. His nubs were hard and getting more and more sensitive with every lick, with every bite. His breath was ragged and his body began to shiver slightly. After a last hard bite, Gibbs pulled back, whispering in his ear. “Sensitive aren’t you, DiNozzo?” At the same time he felt something clamping down hard on his nipple. He shouted and his upper body lifted up. The pain was nearly to much, small metal teeth pricking his skin, sending endorphins trough his body, making his nipple and penis to throb. He was whining, his body was enjoying this. How could it? He has had no time to think about this further as he felt the mouth of Gibbs on his left nipple starting the same procedure as he had done already to his right one. The shiver of his body was getting stronger the longer it went on. His muscles were twitching lightly, with every bite his balls drew up a little bit. Tony could not believe it. Why was he reacting like this? Why was this feeling so good? They must have had drugged him with the injection before he passed out. Every other reason was not making any sense to him.

Gibbs released his left nub and before he could prepare for what was to come, he felt the same thing as on his right nub, clamping down hard on his left nipple, forcing out again a shout of pleasure, intensifying the feeling, making his balls draw up painfully, trying to shoot out his cum, only to be stopped by the cock ring digging in his shaft painfully, denying his relief. He was breathing hard and fast. Before he was able to process why he was reacting like this, the mouth of Gibbs was back on his nipples sucking on the tender nubs twisting the other with his fingers forcing more and more pain to rush through his body. He started to feel like he was flying. It was like he was drifting away. It felt so good. So damn good. A small moan escaped his throat unable to hold it back.

Then Gibbs mouth was gone again, leaving him panting, gasping for air and without physical contact. Giving him time to come down from the high, the treatment has caused so far. After some time a hand started to stroke soothingly through his hair again, encouraging words were whispered in his ear. “Good boy! I knew you would like that. Your body enjoys this and your reaction is amazing. The clamps are looking so beautiful on your body. I am proud of you, boy.” It was Gibbs voice and his words were sending shivers through his body. It was like fog was surrounding his body, tickling all over his skin. This could not be, he could not like that, could he?

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to all readers. Receiving so many clicks is amazing. Thanks also for all your comments so far. They are encouraging me to go ahead. As you recognized by now, I post very fast. If I am engrossed in a story, I can't stop. :-) This of course makes it nearly impossible for a betareader. So I hope you will forgive me my English in favor for not making you wait to long for the next chapter.

So here you go: Enjoy the next chapter and please, I would like to see more reviews. I want to know if I am on the right way or what I can/should improve.