- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
see chapter 1
...This could not be, he could not like that, could he?...

Gibbs continued to stroke Tony’s hair, giving him time to wrap his mind around on what just has happened. He looked at the trembling body, lying spread eagle on the conference table ...

Just after they have restrained him on the desk, Gibbs cock was full and hard immediately, his blood running through his veins in a frightening speed. His heart was beating painfully in his chest, like it would explode any time soon. He never knew how much he has missed that. Thought everything was ok, when he would not live like that. He has had been so wrong. He knew that now.

The way Tony reacted so far, even proved to Gibbs, that Leon was right and he damned himself once again, that he has had waited so long. Lost so much years in which he was denying Tony and himself all this. The boy was so beautiful lying there, totally on his mercy, without a chance to do something against what was happening. Tony was trembling with need and at the same time he was so confused not understanding yet, what was going on in his mind and his body. This will change after tonight. Tony will understand, that he is a Sub through and through, born to serve, born to be used, to be fucked senseless and only to live for the pleasure of his Dom. Gibbs was thrilled as he was thinking about the days to come. Tony was not trained, has had no idea, how to behave as a Sub. Even if his nature showed this openly since he was working for Gibbs -the need for attention, to follow Gibbs orders no matter what- what was to come was different, but Gibbs knew it will fulfil Tony’s and even his desires. The boy was like a small Puppy waggling his tale for receiving praise after a job well done and eager to follow orders. His orders!

Jethro could nearly not wait to push Tony to his limits and beyond. The first days will be hard, Tony will still try to fight it, Gibbs knew that, but he even knew, that it would not make a difference. He will succeed. Tony’s nature and his own will not allow another outcome. But first of all they have had to break him tonight. And so he knew it was time to proceed. They have had already started and there was no way back. If they would stop now, he would loose Tony forever.

He carded his hand through the soft strains of hair. They felt like silk and a shudder run through Gibbs’ body as he realised that from now on he will be able to touch any time he liked and not only to feel it short when his hand contacted in a headslap.

He bent down and whispered in the ear of his boy in a seductive voice. “What is going on in your mind? Are you thinking about how much you enjoyed this? I am sure you want more, won’t you? I can see it. The way you are trembling with need. Just seeing you lying here like this in front of me, is making me rock hard. I could cum just now watching you, spill my seed over your chest or face after one or two strokes. You are a real tease. When I am looking at your cock, so hard, twitching, leaking precum it makes me want more. Do you want more, boy?”

Tony was breathing hard. The words washing over him, letting images form in his mind. Jesus, if they would allow him, he would be sure he could just cum from listening, the words were sending shiver after shiver through his body. But this was not right, he was bound down, no chance to escape, no chance to stay in control. Oh yeah he wanted more, he needed more, he was never as hard like this in his whole life. Needed? How came this up? He liked it somehow. Even if did not know why but he needed that! No it could not be. He never felt like he needed something like this, did he? It was all a blur, he was so confused and full of fear. Gibbs seemed to know how to touch him, what to do, to arouse him so much. He knew he dreamt about that Gibbs would fuck him since he met him, but ... but not like this. Did he? He has never had slept with a man before and it scared the shit out of him. He has had been always a ladies man. His reputation spoke for itself. He was not gay. To dream about something and to live it, are two different things.

He felt a hand grab his cock and he shouted out surprised. Someone was stroking his dick lazily in a hard grip, moving up and down, swirling a thump over the head. His body was arching up eager, pushing his cock in the teasing hand, needing more friction. “Don’t! Stop it! I don’t want his.” He was ashamed of how he reacted. Even if he somehow knew that his body was reacting naturally caused by the stimulation but how could he enjoy this so much while they humiliated him like this? The hand moved on, stroking faster, making him moan every time the thump slipped over the head, smirking the precum all over it, pressing in the small slit. White lightening exploded behind his eyes. Oh god, he needed to cum, he ... “Please, please...!” he was begging, not really sure what for. He heard Gibbs voice again by his ear. Oh god, it was someone else stroking him. “Please what, Tony? Tell me!” He could not stand this. Someone else was touching him, not Gibbs, not his boss. It was freaking him out. “Please stop! I don’t want this. STOP! PLEASE” he was shouting. He heard a chuckle at his ear. The bastard laughed about this. How dare he. He started to pull at his bonds to escape the touch. “You are lying, boy! You know it, we know it, just say it!” said Gibbs. “No! I don’t!” It was just a whisper. Tony knew he has had no chance no matter how much he was fighting ...

“Dan! Move on!” ordered Gibbs and the next thing he felt was a wet tongue on the head of his cock, while the hand was still stroking him lazily. It swirled around licking like a cat licks cream. Dipping inside the slit... “He enjoys this, Tony. If you could just see him, the way he is licking your cock, tasting you. He is as hard as I am, boy. He is so desperate for more. We all are. He has a very talented mouth, hasn’t he? Should I allow him to swallow you down? To deep-throat you?” In this moment he felt the wet mouth taking him in and swallowing him deep. The muscles of the man’s throat pulsing around his cock. His body arched up pushing his cock deeper in the wet heat. He started to whimper. He did not want this, but his body betrayed him once more. His hips were pushing up again and again. He was unable to hold still, because of the sensation surrounding him, his body wanting more. “Please, boss, please tell him to stop.” His voice was cracking, just a whisper. “Can’t do this, Tony! Relax, just enjoy it!” It was an order, was it? It damn well listened like this! How could he order him, to enjoy someone else sucking him off, against his will? How could he relax? He couldn’t. Dread was creeping up in him. What else would they do to him?

Anger was boiling inside him “BASTARD!” he was more then shouting now, he was screaming all his anger out. Gibbs chuckled patting his hair again. “So I was told, boy. So I was told!”

His balls drew up again and again as it went on. Pain was cursing through his cock. The cock ring denying his release over and over again, no matter how often he tried to. He trashed his head from side to side. He would pass out soon, the pain so much, he nearly could not stand it. They were fucking assaulting him and he could not do a damn against it. His whole body was shaking, his muscles cramping painfully. He heard himself moaning loud, gasping for air. He was begging, pleading over and over again. But nothing made them stop. He could just lay here and take it. No matter what he did or said, it did not change anything. Then suddenly the mouth was gone and he whimpered, the loss leaving him breathless, he was sucking in the most needed oxygen. He wanted this wet mouth back on his cock, he needed more, so much more.

The hand of Gibbs was still stroking Tony’s hair, soothing him. He started to whisper in his ear again, praising him “Good, boy. You did so well. You are amazing, Tony. So perfect, my own!” The last word hit Tony like a bullet in his chest. A strong feeling of belonging was rising up in him. The words swirling over and over in his head. Gibbs has never praised him like this before. Damn he never praised him really. The ‘Good jobs’ he received from time to time he could count on one hand. Was he insane, to feel like this? How could he feel proud, about someone sucking him off against his will and Gibbs seeming to be pleased by this? This was not right, he has to loose it. Maybe it was a kind of Stockholm Syndrome? Yeah this was it, it must be. How could someone sane enjoy to being assaulted and humiliated like this? ...

“Let us see, how much more proud you can make me, hm? Untie him and bend him over the desk!” said Gibbs clearly now speaking to the other men in the room. The next thing Tony felt were hands on his arms and legs, removing his bonds. Was this not the chance he has had waited for? The chance to fight them off, to escape? Strong hands grabbed him on his upper arms, pulling him up and away from the surface he was lying on since. His legs were shaking, damn his whole body was shaking. His knees were to week to keep him standing. The men were carrying, pulling him some steps and then they pushed him face first down, bending by his hips. He felt that his arms were stretched again over his head and tied down. His legs were spread wide, exposing him openly. His feet were touching the floor and he felt them tying his ankles again. The nipple clamps were digging in his nubs, pressing in deeper by his own body weight, triggering sweat pain, letting it rush through his veins, making him moan again.

“Man this is a sight. I envy you, Jethro.” Vance was saying, drinking in the sight before him. Gibbs nodded, his eyes roaming over Tony’s body. He was bent over the desk of Vance, his butt spread open lightly, showing of his assets and a hint of the sweat hole hiding between the cheeks. Tony’s body was glistering from sweat, trembling, shivering. It took all his will not to spread this sweat cheeks open and pushing his throbbing cock inside. Tony was not ready yet. He stepped up grapping the butt with both hands starting to massage, kneading them in a firm grip. He was bending down, nibbling on Tony’s throat, biting down lightly on his earlobe, whispering in his ear. “He is right, you know? Can’t wait to take you. To push my hard cock in your tight ass, claim you as mine.” A small squeak escaped Tony. His muscles and his cock twitching by Gibbs’ words. He could not mean that, could he? He could not want to rape him? His penis twitched again sending waves of anticipation through his body. No, no, no, no, no! “NO!” he shouted, starting to wriggle again, pulling at his bonds. “NO!” he shouted again. Gibbs let go of him stepping back, enjoying to watch his boy struggle. He took the flogger handed to him, letting it swish in the air twice. Then he stepped up again, a grin on his face, rising his arm and bringing the flogger down hard on Tony’s butt with a smashing sound. A yelp escaped Tony. He stopped to struggle, to shocked to move. “Not your choice boy!” Gibbs said, bringing the flogger down again. A shiver run through Tony’s body. ‘That’s it Tony. That’s it.’ Thought Gibbs continuing his strokes admiring the red, angry welts the flogger left on the tender skin of Tony’s cheeks.

Tony felt the impact on his butt. The slicing, hot pain was making him yelp, more out of surprise then the pain itself. The words of Gibbs were cutting in his brain, imprinting the meaning deep in his mind. Then he felt again the pain on his cheeks. ‘Not your choice, boy.’ Gibbs words were swirling through his mind again and again. The speed of the strokes was increasing. Hot pleasure was building up inside him, make him shiver stronger and stronger with each impact. His dick was twitching in the rhythm of the strokes, his balls were drawing up with every impact. Tony was terrified, he enjoyed this. He started to laugh hysterically, he enjoyed to be beaten. A very strong stroke hit his upper thighs and a moan escaped his throat, stopping the laughing in an instant. ‘My own, not your choice, good boy, mine’ the words were swirling in his head over and over again. He started to float, drifting. His body was humming. Yeah, no choice! He never has had a choice since all this started. He tried to relax. It did not make sense to fight. He has had no control about anything. Disturbingly peace was settling within him at these thoughts. He felt free? So good, so damn good! He was feeling high as a kite, like flying. Each stroke seemed to crack something inside him. He relaxed more and more. His muscles felt like yellow. It was like they were dancing together. He was feeling in sink with Gibbs. Like they were one!

Oh god, he was feeling belonging. It was so strong. He wanted, needed to belong to Gibbs. He wanted more than anything to do what ever his boss wanted. He needed to do what Gibbs wanted. But he couldn't. Two more strokes hit down hard. And then he felt strong hands kneading his cheeks. Soft, tender kisses spread over his back. The heat of Gibbs body bending down on him, was wrapping like a warm blanket around his body. He felt so secure, protected. Gibbs mouth was on his throat sucking hard, biting down. “Now you are mine, boy! Mine!” The voice of Gibbs was growling with desire. He felt the hard on of Gibbs pressing against his burning butt. Oh god, he wanted to feel this cock inside him. He needed to feel this cock taking him. “Tell me who you belong to, boy! Tell me who you are!” He shuddered. He wanted to answer him honestly, that he was his, that he wanted to belong to him, but he couldn't. Something deep inside him stopped him. He never belonged to anyone. He was never loved. All of them before had made this clear to him. When he was getting involved to deep, they will see the real him. Will rip away the mask he was putting on every day. They will be disgusted by what they find and they will drop him in an instant. Leave him! He could not allow that to happen again. Never not even with Gibbs or especially not with Gibbs. He would not survive to loose him. He would not be able to live on, when Gibbs found out who he really was and leave him. He has had to protect himself and Gibbs from the disappointment, he has had to....


TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Here you go. Hope you like the next chapter.