- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Thanks to Anna for the beta. Written for Xanthe. Happy birthday, Xan :)
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Vance assigns Tony to help Gibbs get ready for a photo shoot, Gibbs makes his interest known.
For Xanthe. Happy birthday!!!!

Chapter One

Tony whistled as he left Vance’s office beside a scowling Gibbs. The director had issued a…well, directive…and Tony was honor bound to follow it to the letter. “Ready to go?” he asked, unable to hide his smirk. “Time’s a wasting, Boss.”

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” Gibbs asked in a growl and Tony nodded. Not only was he enjoying the hell out of Gibbs’ annoyance; it was gonna be fun.

“I am,” Tony allowed. This was like his birthday and Christmas wrapped up into a package. And he had Vance’s NCIS issued credit card and his orders. “We have only four hours to get you in shape and to the photography studio, Gibbs. Come on!”

Gibbs grumbled and Tony was half-sure he heard something about why hadn’t they caught a case. As they went down the stairs to the squad room, Gibbs’ eyes fixed on a point above all the other agents heads. He stopped at his desk, reaching for his gun and badge. “Grab your gear, Tony. With me.”

“Do we have a case?” McGee answered, half out of his chair.

“Special assignment for the director, McGoo,” Tony shot back.

“Be gone for the rest of the day,” Gibbs put in. Tony noticed that he didn’t meet Ziva’s or McGee’s eyes. Yeah, Gibbs was uncomfortable, but Tony was going to enjoy the hell out of this. He did a small happy dance, knowing that he might catch crap for it later. He didn’t much care. This was fun!

“Where are you going?” McGee asked, trying again.

“Director’s pets, McNosey,” Tony retorted. He’d spill to Abby later, but not McGee or Ziva. And only when Tony had the evidence in his hot little hands.

When they were in the elevator, Gibbs rounded on him. “Do you have any idea how much I hate this?”

“Yup,” Tony agreed, unable to stop grinning. “About as much as I love it. Suck it up and deal with it, Marine. You’re getting some new clothes.”

“Not. Won’t be mine.”

“If you look good, maybe I’ll buy ‘em from NCIS, just for you, Boss.” Gibbs rolled his eyes and snorted at that and Tony grinned again. Being tasked with getting Gibbs dressed for a photo shoot was Tony’s idea of heaven, even if it was hell on earth for Gibbs. He was sure Gibbs hadn’t only been chosen because of all the awards he’d earned as an NCIS agent. His good looks probably didn’t hurt either.

“Okay, here’s our plan,” Tony said, formulating his attack. “Three outfits, at least one suit. We need underwear first.”

“Tony, my underwear is fine. You have no complaints.” Gibbs’ patience was clearly wearing thin, the exasperated note in his voice was able to be heard loud and clear.

“Yeah, I know. Fine shapeless boxers. No, not happening. You want to wear a pair of my boxer briefs or go shopping for some new ones?”

“I’m not wearing your goddamned used underwear, DiNozzo. Go to Sears and I’ll"“

“No way. La Perla makes these boxer briefs. We’ll grab some of those. Or maybe Hanro. I think I can get some silk boxer briefs that’ll…”

“DiNozzo,” Gibbs warned, his hand twitching.

“Vance put me in charge, Bossman. Let me work my magic.” When Gibbs only sighed, his thunderous expression not changing, Tony continued. “We don’t have time for tailoring, so we’ll have to make do with what we can find off the rack. Don’t worry, Gibbs. I have it all under control.”

Tony reached into Gibbs’ pocket, pulling out his keys with a smile that he figured was quite Gibbslike. This could be fun. “What name do you like better? Armani? Versace? Maybe Boss, Boss? I mean Hugo Boss.”

Gibbs blinked at Tony as if he was speaking a different language and Tony grinned. “Leave it to me, Boss. I’ve got it all under control.”

Tony drove like a madman to a very ritzy department store in an upscale mall, Gibbs sitting stone faced beside him. “Don’t worry, Boss. I’ll make this as painless as possible.”

When Gibbs only grunted, Tony sighed. Bossman would come around; he had to. And if he didn’t, well, Tony had ways to make things happen and cheer Gibbs up.

“Underwear first,” Tony said, leading Gibbs through the store. He could feel Gibbs’ irritation with every step they took and the entire situation was kind of turning Tony on. The fact that Vance had put him in charge, the fact that Gibbs was so damned sullen, the knowledge that Tony would dress Gibbs head to toe, it was all combining to get Tony really revved up.

He stopped in front of the underwear display, looking through briefs, bikinis, packets of boxers, until he found just what he needed. Gibbs was gonna look so sexy in these! Too bad they were going to be covered up. Tony sent up a silent prayer that he’d at least see Gibbs wearing them. With nothing else on if he could swing it. “Underwear done,” Tony announced with a purposeful nod. “What kind of socks do you have on?”

When Gibbs didn’t immediately answer, Tony dropped to his knees, looking up at Gibbs. “I’m going to look,” he said, taking Gibbs’ leg in his hand and pulling the pants up. Gibbs’ normal everyday socks would be just fine, and Tony wouldn’t worry about shoes until he knew what suit looked the best on Gibbs.

He’d just started to lower Gibbs’ foot when he felt something pressing against his balls. Tony looked up, meeting Gibbs’ now very amused blue eyes. The tip of Gibbs’ other foot brushed over the inseam of Tony’s pants and they both swallowed hard at the slight contact.

“You like this too damned much,” Gibbs said in a low voice. His body heat was rising and Tony had to fight the urge to rest his head on Gibbs’ thigh. They’d flirted a lot, but they hadn’t played together. Yet. This was as intense as it had ever been and Tony wanted Gibbs to take it to the next step.

“Yeah, I do…Boss.” Tony whispered the words, letting his hand stroke lightly over the back of Gibbs’ leg and his breath brush over the fly of Gibbs’ pants. The air was charged with this new connection between them and it was clear neither of them wanted to break it.

“Lucky day for ya then, DiNozzo,” Gibbs said after a couple of people walked by. When the pressure on Tony’s crotch receded, he was shocked to realize he was semi-hard and had been leaning into it.

Gibbs grasped Tony’s forearm, pulling him to his feet, their bodies brushing as Tony stood.

“Okay?” Gibbs asked and Tony had to blink a few times to clear his mind. Was Gibbs asking if what had happened was okay? Oh hell yes it was!

“Um…”

“Tony, focus! Are my socks okay.” Even though Gibbs’ tone was stern, the emotion in his eyes was so intense that it made Tony’s knees weaken. Did Gibbs have any idea what he was doing? Tony couldn’t stop the little squeak that came out, internally wincing when Gibbs’ eyes softened.

“Your socks are good,” Tony said when Gibbs moved closer, bodies almost brushing. Tony gulped and then stepped back, needing to put some space between them.

“Ya okay, DiNozzo?” Gibbs asked, a smirky grin on his face.

“Fine,” Tony replied, striving for innocence and knowing he was probably conveying the opposite.

“Where next?”

“Suits.” Yeah, suits. Tony could concentrate on what would look the best on Gibbs and get his mind out of the gutter. That moment had to have been his imagination. There was no way Gibbs would be that open in public. With a guy.

“Suits then,” Gibbs said in a low rumble that went right to Tony’s cock. Tony hung back as Gibbs led the way, his eyes fixed on Gibbs’ ass. The pants he usually wore weren’t tailored and their bagginess didn’t do much to show Gibbs’ body, but Tony could tell the shape of Gibbs’ ass and he imagined it was just as well-muscled as the rest of him. Tony gulped hard, realizing he was in a hell of a lot of trouble.

He hung back as Gibbs started looking through the racks, stroking a hand over one suit and shaking his head and outright snorting at another. Tony didn’t expect him to find anything worthwhile, but he let Gibbs look around for a bit. He was enjoying watching the other man move far too much.

“Tony?” Gibbs called out and Tony realized he’d zoned out. He moved closer, seeing Gibbs fingering the sleeve of a blazer, a salesman hovering nearby. “What do you think?”

Tony’s eyes widened as he got a close look at the suit and he nodded, holding it out at arm’s length. The black wool just felt expensive and luxurious and when Tony looked to see who the designer was, he wasn’t at all surprised. “Armani.”

“You impressed?” Gibbs asked, giving the appearance that he wasn’t clued in at all, but there was something in his eyes that gave Tony the hint that Gibbs knew exactly how well cut the suit was and exactly how expensive it was.

“I am. You are too, I think. You either know the designer or saw the price.”

“Maybe both,” Gibbs shot back.

“Let’s get your size organized and try it on. With the underwear.”

“Not paid for yet,” Gibbs replied with a smug smile, waving the salesman away.

“Will be. And I want to see how they look on you.”

“That all you want to do?” Gibbs asked. “See how they look on me?”

Tony had never had Gibbs’ full charm turned on him and they sure as hell had never flirted with such meaning before. He could see why the women flocked to Gibbs despite the divorces and the whole functional mute thing. Tony was a guy pretty firmly in charge of his destiny and yet with Gibbs everything changed. They weren’t on an even playing field. Hell, they weren’t even on the same playing field. Tony was a kid who’d been cut from Pop Warner while Gibbs was a Super Bowl-winning quarterback.

Tony hadn’t been prepared for this; hadn’t set up his defenses and now that Gibbs had him in his sights, all Tony could do was nod, wide eyed, shocked, stunned. Then he realized what he was doing and shook his head rapidly. Tony was so screwed here.

And he was in a hell of a lot of trouble. What Gibbs wanted, Gibbs got. He’d move heaven and earth to make things happen. And Tony suspected Gibbs wanted him. On his terms. Playing by his rules and his rules alone.

“Answer me,” Gibbs said softly and Tony’s mouth opened before he’d even registered what he was doing.

“Depends on you, Boss. Ball is in your court.” That seductive sound couldn’t be coming out of Tony’s mouth, could it?

“Thought you’d see things my way,” Gibbs shot back, that damned smirk on his face.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to Anna for the beta. Written for Xanthe. Happy birthday, Xan :)