- Text Size +
Chapter Two

Tony’s hands shook as he selected a shirt for Gibbs to try on. Gibbs had muttered something about sizes and the salesman and Tony were pretty sure Gibbs knew all his sizes. Gibbs had disappeared into the changing room, Tony still holding the underwear. The salesman had a smirk on his face, but he wisely didn’t say anything about Tony’s connection with Gibbs and the intensity there. Yet Tony knew he’d seen it and was aware of it. The tension between them was out of control, but the salesman had clearly seen and experienced a lot of strange behavior in this high-end store and was probably used to it.

He handed Tony three possible shirts and a couple of ties, then grabbed the underwear from Tony and clipped the tags off. “Here you go,” he said helpfully, bringing the suit into the dressing room area and hanging it on a peg. “I’ll let him try that on. Is there anything else your client might want to try?”

“My…” Did this guy think Tony was a personal shopper or something? “He’s not my…” Tony trailed off, shaking his head. “Can you find me a couple of shirts, classic but not too stuffy or trendy, and some less dressy pants too?”

“I’ll do that, sir. Come out when you’re done and I’ll have a selection waiting for you both.”

“Those aren’t for me, they’re for him. He’s doing a photo shoot and…Never mind.”

Tony sighed, walking into the dressing room area. Only one room was occupied and when Tony stopped in front of the door, he could hear Gibbs breathing a little unevenly. Gibbs was always so even keeled; was it possible that he was just as shaken up as Tony was?

Tony knocked once on the heavy wooden door. “Gibbs?”

“Yeah,” Gibbs’ voice was a little breathy and not at all what Tony was used to. Tony twisted the knob and opened the door, bringing in the suit and leaving the shirts just outside.

“Got your….” Tony couldn’t speak when he caught view of Gibbs. The man had stripped down to socks only while waiting, but that wasn’t the surprising thing. A thick, hard erection was held in a tight fist and Gibbs was stroking it slowly. Tony closed the door and leaned against it, staring.

“Want to examine my socks again?” Gibbs asked, his voice pitched lower than usual.

Tony couldn’t speak, much less answer. It was an erotic fantasy come to life and he needed to drink it all in. His eyes swept over the silver hair, the deeper than usual blue eyes, the parted lips and more rapid breathing, over Gibbs’ collarbone and the way the light caught the silvery strands of chest hair, over a well muscled chest, abs that had no business being on a man over forty, and…

There was no way Tony could look any lower than cock level. Even though it was in Gibbs’ fist, Tony could see enough to know that it was longer than average, with a well-shaped head that was leaking. Gibbs was just holding it now, right thumb teasing the area underneath the head, a couple of drops of pre-come glinting on the head.

“Don’t drip,” Tony said without thinking and Gibbs laughed.

“That all ya can say, Tony?” Gibbs sounded annoyed, but he was smirking now.

“I…I…”

“Kneel,” Gibbs whispered. “Socks. Gotta examine ‘em in the best light.”

Tony put the suit on a hook, balling up the underwear and shoving it in the breast pocket, and then sank down to his knees, looking up at Gibbs. It felt perfect to be in this situation with this man, and the near-public aspect of it was turning him on almost as much as the man in front of him.

“Socks,” Gibbs whispered.

When Tony looked down, Gibbs brushed his cock head over Tony’s lips. Tony opened his mouth, intending to give Gibbs the best blow job of his life, but then Gibbs pulled away, shaking his head. Tony could feel Gibbs’ pre-come coating his mouth, the masculine scent turning him on.

“It’s not gonna be fast the first time, DiNozzo. We don’t have time for what I want right now.” Gibbs let out a low groan. “Just taste me, Tony. All I need right now.” Tony watched Gibbs’ hand speed up on his cock and realized what the other man was doing. Any help Tony could give him right now, he would, especially since he was getting the best damned view he could imagine.

Tony’s tongue darted out and he licked the creamy liquid off, getting his first taste of Gibbs as the other man pumped and stroked his dick.

“That’s it…” Gibbs whispered, his hand moving faster, free hand coming over to play with his balls.

Tony stood on shaking feet, some instinct telling him that this was the right thing to do. He came up behind Gibbs, holding the other man in a tight embrace. “Relax, Gibbs,” Tony said into the older man’s ear.

Knowing he had to work on instinct here, Tony let his mouth roam over Gibbs’ neck, biting and nipping slightly, fingertips lightly pinching nipples. A full shiver ran through Gibbs when Tony scraped a nail over a nipple, so he returned there, nipping Gibbs’ earlobe.

They were standing right in front of the full-length mirror and Tony noticed how Gibbs’ eyes were focusing on the scene they made. Another instinct reared its head and Tony wondered if he didn’t have a death wish. He couldn’t shake the feeling that he needed to be doing something and shoved Gibbs’ hand away from his cock.

“Let me, Boss,” he said, low and steady into Gibbs’ ear.

“Fast and hard,” Gibbs told him and Tony nodded, matching Gibbs’ pace and using the constant release of pre-come to lubricate his way. Gibbs’ hands bunched into fists when Tony started, then Gibbs moved them to Tony’s thighs, hanging on while Tony jacked him off.

“Fuck you look hot,” Tony said, obeying another instinct. “Look at you, Gibbs. Look at me stroking your cock.” Now that Tony had it in his hand, he knew just how big Gibbs was, knew that he wanted it…”

Tony’s body shook abruptly, jarring Gibbs.

“What?” Gibbs asked between hitching breaths.

“Want you to fuck me, Boss. Want you inside…” Gibbs’ body started moving faster now and Tony began grinding against his ass, trying to relieve the pressure on his own tortured and aching cock. “Want you up my ass, Gibbs. Pounding me.”

“Tony… I’m…”

“Fuck me, Gibbs,” Tony hissed out and Gibbs let out a strangled sound, his hand moving fast to cover his cock head as he erupted.

“Tony…God!” Gibbs head dropped back onto Tony’s shoulder and Tony milked him in slow gentle strokes, mindful of post-orgasm sensitivity. When he was sure Gibbs was steady, Tony released him.

Gibbs almost staggered when Tony released him. The entire experience was blowing his mind, but he couldn’t let Tony know how rocked he was yet. Tony would take that and run with it. Instead, Gibbs steadied himself after the most intense male-male sexual experience of his life and tried to look calm.

“Whatcha gonna do with that,” Tony asked, motioning to Gibbs’ wet hand.

“Got a handker"“ Gibbs stopped abruptly as Tony brought Gibbs’ hand to his mouth, cleaning off the fingers and palm in small licks. Gibbs bit back a groan"barely"when Tony made a satisfied sound, his tongue running over Gibbs’ skin.

“Better get dressed,” Tony said, giving Gibbs’ cock one little squeeze. “Soon as you get completely soft.”

Gibbs glanced down, smirking. It was going down on its own schedule. He glanced at Tony’s crotch, wincing at how the bulge was straining against the denim. “You want me to…” He hadn’t jacked off a guy before, but he was more than willing to do it.

“Not yet,” Tony said in a breathless voice. “You want to…later. I…I get loud, Gibbs. I don’t want to do that here.” Tony chewed his lower lip and Gibbs reached over, freeing the flesh and the words Tony was trying to keep inside. “There will be later?” Tony asked hopefully.

“There’ll be later,” Gibbs assured, fingers running through Tony’s hair. He was almost fully soft now and he reached across Tony, pulling the underwear out of the suit coat pocket and shaking it out. The underwear wasn’t quite boxers, was more than briefs, And the black silk was something he’d never experienced in underwear before. It felt kind of…sexy.

Gibbs cleared his throat, pulling the underwear on and trying to ignore the strange sensation. The new underwear was nothing like his boxers, holding him differently, and as he reached down to adjust, another hand, this one with more elegant fingers than his own, brushed his hand away.

“Let me, Gibbs,” Tony said and Gibbs nodded, eyes fixed on Tony’s shoulder as he worked. Even though Gibbs had just come, his cock wanted to sit up and take notice as Tony molded him into the underwear.

“Okay, enough already.” Gibbs had the feeling that if Tony could, he’d fiddle and fuss all day and Gibbs could manage to get hard again with those hands on him, down time be damned.

Tony stepped back, nodding. He ran his tongue across his lips and then looked into Gibbs eyes and Gibbs caught his breath. He usually didn’t think Tony had such intensity burning in his eyes, but right here and right now, he did.

“What?” Gibbs asked in barely more than a whisper, not wanting to break the mood.

“You look…God.”

“What?”

“You look so incredibly hot, Gibbs. I don’t think you even know…” Tony swallowed hard. “Please try on the suit. If you don’t want me to embarrass both of us here, put some clothes on. I’m thisclose to saying screw the world and just do me.”

Gibbs moved closer, stroking his fingertips over Tony’s cheek. “I will. But not here. Be patient, Tony. I’ll be worth it.”

“Already have been,” Tony replied. “I’ve been waiting…”

“I know. Me too, DiNozzo. Wait just a little bit longer, Tony. I’m not going anywhere.”

“You are,” Tony insisted. “You’re gonna get your ass into that suit so I can leer.”

“Guess I am,” Gibbs agreed.