- Text Size +
Chapter Five

Gibbs opened the door and turned, motioning Tony into the room. His eyes tracked DiNozzo as the man strode inside and turned around, standing tall and giving Gibbs an expectant look. Gibbs wasn’t inclined to break the mood by speaking yet. He just watched Tony for a couple of minutes, studying every nuance of his expression and body language and memorizing each feature.

Gibbs knew their lust was ready to spiral out of control soon and he needed to ease in, to really focus on it all. As Tony shifted his weight, Gibbs quirked an eyebrow, his gaze steady and solid on DiNozzo’s. Gibbs didn’t know how to voice it, but he really liked what he was seeing in the other man"the confidence rather than arrogance and Tony’s overall presence and the way he’d taken the situation"and more"well in hand.

Tony’s discomfort at the scrutiny was starting to become apparent, but he didn’t dare break the mood by talking and Gibbs didn’t back down.

Gibbs took a step forward and Tony gave him a little smile, hand rubbing over the back of his neck in what Gibbs knew was one of his “I’m uncomfortable” gestures. When the hand went to Tony’s head, Gibbs took two more steps closer, so that they were almost chest to chest.

“Relax, Tony.”

Tony gave Gibbs a rueful smile. “Sorry, Boss. It’s just…” He gestured and sighed. “You’re Gibbs, and…”

“Don’t,” Gibbs said softly.

Tony blinked a few times, lowering his hand. It was clear Tony didn’t know quite what order he was obeying, but he stopped immediately.

“I’m not that mythical figure you think I am.”

Tony snorted at that. “Right. You’re Gibbs. And you can kiss…and…”

“And?” Gibbs asked, knowing that a smile was starting to emerge.

“And I’ve been dreaming about you fucking me forever, Boss. For a while there, I was stowing lube and condoms in my pack, just in case we got stuck alone overnight and you were drunk enough to make a move. But even though we shared a room, you never did.”

Gibbs hadn’t, though he’d come close. But that thought and the brief regret filtered out and Gibbs focused on the two words Tony had mentioned that could put a cramp in things. Lube…and condoms. He had neither. He wouldn’t reveal that to DiNozzo yet, would see how things progressed. They might not even get to penetration level.

Gibbs was aware that he was over thinking things and that he needed to relax and stop forcing it. “Gonna shower, Tony…” He trailed off, looking Tony up and down. “You wanna join me, you’re welcome to. If not…” Gibbs motioned to the bed. “Get comfortable.”

Gibbs expected Tony to hang back, and he was surprised when DiNozzo followed him into the bathroom. Gibbs couldn’t see him but he imagined Tony was watching as Gibbs adjusted the temperature on the shower. Gibbs turned around to find Tony sitting on the counter, his eyes curious, arousal banked for now.

“What?” Gibbs asked when the water temperature was just right.

“I want to watch you strip,” Tony said, his voice rougher than normal.

Gibbs quirked an eyebrow and shrugged, pulling off his shirts and exposing his chest. When he started to move to his pants, Tony shook his head.

“Not yet, Boss.” Gibbs would have loved to have known what Tony was thinking, but the other man wasn’t giving up much. Yet.

Gibbs eyed Tony and the way the man’s gaze swept down his torso. Tony hopped off the counter, moving closer, his eyes focused and intent, his face set in serious lines. Tony reached a hand out, stroking over one scar on Gibbs’ right shoulder and another on his left.

“Central America and Ari,” Tony whispered, his hand shaking slightly.

“Yeah,” Gibbs echoed. They’d stood side by side for those as team members at NCIS.

Tony pulled in a breath and nodded, seeming to need a moment to compose himself. When he was ready to move on, his hands traveled slowly and reverently, questing fingers finding the other marks on Gibbs’ body, the shrapnel wounds on his flank from the first bombing, a knife wound he received his first year at NCIS.

Tony traced over every ridge and slight indentation of scar tissue as if they were badges of honor rather than flaws, and Gibbs had to slow his breathing when he realized it was speeding up and growing shallow.

“Do any of them hurt?” Tony asked in a soft and reverent tone.

“Shoulder bothers me sometimes,” Gibbs commented, surprised that Tony was asking this. Very few people ever had.

Tony nodded, hand stroking gently over the flesh. His hand wandered from Gibbs’ shoulder to a pec and he began lightly stroking a nipple with his knuckle. “Bet that doesn’t hurt, Boss. Does it?”

Gibbs shook his head, allowing his body to relax. Recovery time being what it was, he wouldn’t get hard yet, but he was enjoying the hell out of this. Tony brought his other hand over and squeezed and fondled Gibbs’ other nipple.

“Feels damned good,” Gibbs managed, allowing his head to fall back. What Tony was doing was awakening nerve centers Gibbs barely remembered he had, and his body shifted, arching into Tony’s touch.

“I should have known you’d be this responsive,” Tony commented. Gibbs lifted his head, looking at Tony. “All that wood you stroke and shape and feel, Gibbs, and I don’t mean that big cock I jacked off"though that was pretty spectacular too.”

Gibbs smirked at that and nodded for Tony to continue.

“You’re a hands-on guy so it makes sense that you like being touched so much.” Tony’s hands left Gibbs’ hard nipples and skimmed over his stomach, Gibbs’ abs tensing and then relaxing. Tony moistened a finger and rimmed Gibbs’ belly button before resting his hand just below it, right above the waist of Gibbs’ pants.

Tony seemed eager to drive this for now and it was a concession Gibbs was willing to give. He nodded, offering silent permission for Tony to take this further.

The bathroom was steaming up nicely, Gibbs’ shoulder muscles loosening, his stance becoming a little more relaxed. He stood still as Tony undid his belt and pushed his pants down. Gibbs kicked them and his shoes off, watching as Tony sank to his knees. Gibbs was only wearing the silk underwear now, and he felt self conscious in it.

“DiNozzo I’m not Superman. That isn’t gonna happen.”

“Who said anything about that,” Tony retorted. “I’m just enjoying myself. It’s been so long since I thought about sucking someone’s dick"except yours. I’ve been dying to touch and feel and stroke and shape and"”

“DiNozzo?” Gibbs asked, breaking off the other man’s verbal stream. “It’s okay. It’s not goin’ anywhere.” Gibbs stroked a hand through Tony’s soft hair and resting his hand on the back of Tony’s neck. “You don’t have to rush. You haven’t come yet and I can"”

“ I’m good, Gibbs. I want to do this.” Tony’s voice was brimming with stark honesty and all Gibbs could do was nod. He understood this strange and crazy bond they had and the need to touch and feel. He was dying to rip off Tony’s pants and go down on him, even if it would expose Gibbs’ minimal experience with guys.

Gibbs swallowed hard as Tony brought his mouth to the fabric, licking and nuzzling Gibbs’ dick through the silk of the underwear. “I’m not gonna get…” Gibbs began, giving Tony fair warning.

“Not gonna stop me from tasting,” Tony said, before giving Gibbs’ cock and balls open mouthed kisses that made Gibbs’ legs start shaking. He closed his eyes, the steamy room and Tony’s mouth doing things for him that his age should have prevented. Gibbs tightened his hand on Tony’s skull, the soft strands of hair running through his fingers as he urged Tony to do more and his cock started twitching.

Feeling that mouth and knowing it was Tony’s was a wild experience, one that was turning Gibbs on, if not completely in body, then in soul. He started to move his hips, arching his back and pressing himself against Tony’s mouth. The fabric enhanced the sensations, moving over Gibbs’ cock smoothly. When DiNozzo’s hands slid up and he started playing with Gibbs chest, Gibbs couldn’t help the ragged groan that rushed out.

“Enough…enough for now, Tony,” Gibbs finally said, releasing the other man’s head.

“But you’re not hard yet,” Tony said, giving Gibbs a mock pout.

“Told ya I’m not Superman.”

“Maybe I’m just that good.” Tony shot back. In a single motion so smooth it felt choreographed, he pulled Gibbs’ brand new underwear down and took his mostly soft cock in his mouth, swallowing it right down.

“Tony!”

Gibbs barely remembered oral sex and when his cock was buried in the cavern of Tony’s mouth, sparks started going up and down his spine. DiNozzo wasn’t pushing things, just rested Gibbs cock on his tongue with barely there pressure, but the promise of what could come was driving Gibbs past his limits. Self control was just an illusion when with DiNozzo, Gibbs was learning.

He wanted to thrust himself into Tony’s mouth, but that would have to wait. He had to be the one who still retained some control of the situation; he had to pull that back from Tony.

“Enough, Tony. Enough for right now.” Gibbs stepped back, withdrawing from Tony’s mouth and trying to hold back the shiver running through him at the loss of contact.

“I’m showering. You joining me?”

Tony stood, shaking his head, his fingertip running over his lower lip. “Too much temptation,” Tony replied, looking Gibbs up and down. Outside of one sock, Gibbs was completely naked now. He had no idea how the other sock had gotten from his foot to behind the trash can, where it peeped out, but there was a hell of a lot about today that was a mystery to him.

“Okay,” Gibbs agreed. He completely understood where Tony was coming from. “Get in there and think about what you want to happen. No playing, though. When I get out, the fun begins.

“You think it hasn’t already?”