- Text Size +
Chapter Six

While the shower ran, Tony settled on the bed, sitting gingerly on the edge with his legs splayed wide apart. His cock was throbbing and his balls overfull, but there was no way he was touching, there was no way he was satisfying himself. Not when Gibbs was here in that room, showering. Tony bit back a groan.

Never in his wildest dreams had he expected this. Oh, he’d known he’d have a hard-on, aching balls, but he never figured Gibbs would have any idea why he was so turned on. As astute as Gibbs was about life, he seemed to have little clue about personal relationships.

And Gibbs in those clothes…that had blown Tony’s mind. He was a lover of designer shirts and pants. Even shoes. He’d often wanted to take Gibbs shopping and get him out of his Sears and Penny’s wardrobe, but Tony had known Gibbs would never go for it. The guy seemed to have no idea how good looking he was, and how much the right clothes would enhance it. Even button-down shirts instead of tucked in polos would do wonders for the guy. At least now Tony knew that Gibbs had a closet filled with thee good stuff, and he was gonna have to try to get Gibbs to wear some of it.

That underwear had looked incredible on Gibbs. If a garment was made for Gibbs; it was a scrap of silk that was gonna haunt and torment Tony for a long damned time. And now that he’d felt"and tasted"what was underneath it all, that took his arousal and need to a much higher level.

“Gibbs is gonna fuck me,” Tony whispered, feeling as if it was one of the most surreal moments of his life. He didn’t get these kinds of breaks in life; he wasn’t the guy who ever had what he’d really wanted.

Yeah, he’d slept around"a lot. But the people he’d wanted deep in his gut had always been just out of reach. Even Jeanne, but that was circumstances. Tony wondered when that whole part of his life"his relationship with Jeanne--would stop hurting. Some days it really tore at him like an open wound; other days it was an itchy scab. But it was always there.

Tony shook his head, trying to force thoughts of Jeanne out and replacing them with Gibbs. He clearly remembered their first meeting, Gibbs glowering over a cup of coffee. The NCIS windbreaker had been open to reveal a deep blue shirt that had brought out his eyes, a button-down rather than a polo, the teasing glimpse of salt and pepper chest hair peeping out. The dress pants had been a little baggy, but Tony’d been able to see the curve of Gibbs’ ass in them. He swallowed hard, recent memory supplanting that one. Gibbs had a damned good body"one Tony envied. One Tony was eager to get his hands and mouth back on. One he needed to possess and own.

Tony was a little concerned that Gibbs might not be able to perform again so soon. Gibbs had seemed a little worried himself and he hadn’t gotten fully hard when Tony had tasted him. But then again, it hadn’t been more than a brief taste. And Gibbs had just come in the dressing room.

Tony brought his hand to his face, inhaling the scent of Gibbs. It was a blend of coffee and woodsy smells, and bourbon, and a little sawdust. It was something that couldn’t be bottled. If it could be, it would be an instant best seller. It was masculine without being pretentious. Just like the Bossman.

Tony heard the shower click off and swallowed hard. This was really gonna happen, he realized, his body shaking slightly. This was more than he’d ever hoped for; this was huge. He wondered if Gibbs would come in fully clothed or…

Tony almost swallowed his tongue when Gibbs walked into the room. He’d toweled off, but barely, body gleaming in the low light of the room. He looked strong, capable, ready for anything"anything at all.

Gibbs moved closer, incredibly hard cock jutting outward and leading the way. “Have to settle for hand lotion,” Gibbs said offhandedly, tossing a bottle on the bed. “No lube.” Even though his movements were sure and even, there was something in Gibbs’ eyes that made Tony suck in a breath. Outwardly, Gibbs was acting cool, calm, and confident, but his eyes told a very different story.

“You okay?” Tony asked in an undertone. He wasn’t able to puzzle this out and it was starting to bother him.

“Yeah,” Gibbs said, and if Tony hadn’t known him so well, he would have let it go. The uncertainty flashed only for a second, but it was enough for Tony to have some idea that things weren’t quite right. And even though his cock was screaming “yes,” Tony’s conscience wouldn’t let him take this further without being absolutely sure. There was no way his hard cock could convince him everything was fine. That was up to Gibbs and Gibbs alone..

Chalk up one victory for mind versus testosterone.

“Something’s eating at you. What is it?” Tony asked. He sensed Gibbs’ sigh rather than hearing it, and when the man stretched out on the bed beside him, his erection was gone. Tony scooted back and stretched out as well, running a hand through Gibbs’ hair, wondering what the problem was. Hoping like hell Gibbs would confide.

“Not easy,” Gibbs began, his voice nearly silent.

“What?” Tony asked, cataloguing Gibbs’ body language. He still couldn’t get a read on this and it was frustrating him.

“You, me. Men…with men. With me,” Gibbs said after a moment.

Tony took a good long look, studying Gibbs, remembering the flash of uncertainty in the dressing room. A sudden thought occurred to him, something Tony might have dismissed, even though it clung to him despite the chances of him being wrong.

“What are you saying?” Tony asked, keeping his voice casual. “You used to taking rather than giving?” There was no way Gibbs was a bottom, right?

Gibbs snorted then, shaking his head, his cheeks the slightest bit reddened. Gibbs never blushed and it made him look more boyish, giving Tony a treasured glimpse into what Gibbs might have looked like before the job started crushing his spirit.

“Not a gifter either way…yet.”

Tony blinked a few times, absorbing that information, swallowing hard when he realized what that meant. He was going to be the first for Gibbs. He wanted to gasp and show his shock but he held himself back"barely. This wasn’t a huge admission for any person, and Gibbs didn’t need Tony’s ego or surprise to be a part of it. That would just make things a whole lot worse and maybe even screw everything up.

“Really?” Tony asked after he’d given himself a second to adjust. “You seemed…experienced…in the dressing room.”

Gibbs shook his head. “I watched…a lot. Had mutual hand job sessions with some guys. Went to a gay nightclub overseas when I was a lot younger, but got cold feet. Had a woman waiting for me at home.” His expression turned wistful and Tony’s hand almost stilled in Gibbs’ hair before he resumed stroking and relaxing the man in a way he knew Gibbs would appreciate.

“But I never… It never went…more than that.”

“You want it to?” It was probably a formality, but Tony had to ask.

“Hell yes. I’m gonna fuck you…” Gibbs’ eyes drifted down Tony’s body. “And I’m gonna suck you too. Just gotta tell me if I’m not doing it right.”

Was oral the thing Gibbs was the most concerned about? Tony watched the play of emotions on Gibbs’ face and realized that was what it was. Maybe he and Shannon had been a little more than vanilla, or maybe the mechanics of fucking a man weren’t freaking Gibbs out. But oral on a man didn’t compare to anything else and Gibbs had to know his lack of experience would be obvious.

“You’re Gibbs,” Tony replied, giving the other man a gentle smile. “Of course you’re gonna do it right. I’ll tell you if something doesn’t work for me.”

“Good.” Gibbs flashed that feral smile and even though Tony was lying down, he could swear his knees got a little weak. “Lie back then. Gonna get this party started, DiNozzo.”

“Can’t wait, Boss.”