- Text Size +
Chapter Seven

Gibbs looked down at Tony, taking a couple of seconds to adjust, to watch the other man. He was still dressed, while Gibbs wasn’t, and the contrast of fabric on skin was gonna be…interesting. Not that Gibbs was willing to let it go too far. He wanted Tony naked, and he wanted Tony naked now.

His hands were shaking slightly when he brought them to the waistband of Tony’s pants, fingers clumsily working the belt open and undoing the top button slowly. Tony was propped up on his elbows, green eyes electric as he watched. DiNozzo was being more patient than Gibbs would have ever expected him to be, and even though he couldn’t verbalize it, he appreciated it. And he’d show Tony later.

Yeah, like he’d said, it was time to get the party started. Oral sex was something he’d always wanted to try, but the timing had never been right. Or maybe he’d never met a guy he wanted to taste like he wanted Tony DiNozzo. Like he craved Tony DiNozzo.

Gibbs spread his hands across Tony’s warm thighs, gripping them gently before he eased the pants down. Tony lifted his hips and Gibbs moved the fabric down past Tony’s socks, glad that his shoes had been kicked off at some point.

Tony wore a pair of deep green bikins that left little to the imagination. He was only half hard and Gibbs could have headslapped himself for ruining the moment, even though he knew Tony deserved to hear about his lack of experience.

And yet somehow he figured it wouldn’t be an issue. He had the distinct feeling that Tony would be rock hard any moment now.

Gibbs leaned in, breathing in the scent of aroused male, the rich tang of pre-cum, the musk of arousal, as it wafted up through the fabric. It wasn’t anything foreign to him, but on another man, the smell was different. There were subtle changes that Gibbs immediately recognized as being Tony’s individual scent. His mouth watered and he looked up, meeting Tony’s eyes.

“God…”

“What, DiNozzo?”

“The way you’re looking at me…God.” Gibbs felt Tony’s leg muscles bunch under his hands. Women had been scared off by Gibbs’ intensity, and yet Tony was welcoming it. And from the sudden flood arousal filling the air, Gibbs had the feeling Tony got off on it.

He peeled Tony’s underwear off, watching as Tony’s cock twitched and began filling with blood. Gibbs leaned in, curving a hand around it and taking it in a loose fist, a hand resting on Tony’s chest to prevent him from moving too much. Gibbs needed to do this on his schedule, on his time.

He stroked up and down a few times, tightening and then loosening his grip, trying to discover what made Tony the hottest. Tony just breathed loudly, offering no clear clues to what worked the best for him.

Gibbs supposed he’d have to taste to get the real story.

He leaned closer, pulling Tony’s scent in more deeply and tripping all his own nerve centers. Gibbs groaned as he hardened as well and shifted to trap his cock more comfortably against the blankets.

“We could sixty-nine,” Tony offered, barely banked urgency in his voice.

“Not distracting myself,” Gibbs replied, his attention completely on the hard cock in front of him. He darted his tongue out, a fleeting flutter against the very tip, and pulled the flavor into his mouth, acquainting himself with it before going further. Tony made a happy sound, his entire body vibrating, his hand coming down to rest on top of Gibbs’ on his abdomen.

“O-okay, Boss.”

Gibbs looked up, giving Tony a jaunty wink, before he returned to the throbbing cock in his fist. It pulsed in his hand and as Gibbs began a twisting motion that ended under the head, he wrung a gasp out of Tony.

“Bosssssss…”

“Right here,” Gibbs whispered, letting his breath move over the swollen flesh. He licked again, this time sweeping right over the head and hooking his tongue underneath. He didn’t think there was any finesse to what he was doing, but from the way Tony was starting to shift, he was getting just the reaction he wanted.

Gibbs knew the warm-up was over"he was never gonna be thought of as a tease. He moved his body a little higher on the bed, groaning himself at the way his own sensitized cock rubbed against the bedding as he moved. Tony’s hand tightened on his own and Gibbs slanted a gaze upward, making sure Tony was okay.

“It’s not…I’m not going to… Boss…it’s too good.” Tony gave him an apologetic look.

Gibbs felt a surge of purely male pride at the realization that Tony’s self control was almost gone. Gibbs dipped his head, taking the entire tip of Tony’s cock in his mouth. He experimented with different things, flicking his tongue over it, swiping across it, even allowing the hint of teeth to graze Tony, his hands working over the shaft the entire time.

“More…take more,” Tony begged half sobbing the words. He was trying to fight the urge to thrust upward, but Gibbs knew what Tony needed, just as he was sure he’d be able to continue to perform without disappointing DiNozzo at all.

Gibbs started bobbing his head up and down, making a conscious effort to relax his jaw, the sensation of having a dick in his mouth completely foreign to him. But he loved having all that power between his lips, loved the fact that he was driving Tony crazy.

Gibbs closed his eyes sucking and licking and working Tony’s hard cock in and out of his mouth, taking a little more in every time. He didn’t dare try to swallow Tony completely down"that would have been idiotic. But he knew he had at least half the shaft in his mouth, his hand working continuously over the exposed parts.

Tony was thrashing on the bed now, moans turning louder, his head moving from side to side, his hips starting to pump upward. Now that Gibbs was getting used to the whole dick sucking thing, he started to match Tony’s motions, taking him in as far as he dared, his hand moving from Tony’s stomach to the sac, tugging lightly at his balls.

Tony’s hand fell heavily onto Gibbs’ head, his fingers running through the strands, though he was careful not to hold Gibbs in position. Gibbs groaned low and Tony bucked upward again.

“Gibbs! Fuck…that’s so good! I…Gibbs. Boss…not gonna last… God…” Tony’s hand tightened in his hair, the little pinpricks of pain turning Gibbs on and pushing him to suck harder, stroke faster, tug more firmly. Tony was shaking now, his legs twitching, free hand clenching and releasing the blanket.

“Gibbs, soon. Pull off. I’m….Gibbs! Fuck, Gibbs! I’m…Fuck!” Tony’s voice was getting increasingly louder and Gibbs tried his best to chuckle around Tony’s dick. There was no way he was pulling off now. No damned way.

Gibbs increased the suction, working faster now that he knew his goal was so close. Tony stiffened for a second and Gibbs could actually feel the pulses as the cum raced up the shaft. He pulled back, leaving only Tony’s cock head in his mouth as Tony yelled out his climax, both hands now buried in Gibbs’ hair.

Powerful jets of semen were released into his mouth and Gibbs swallowed hard and fast, wishing he had pulled off enough to really savor it. But there’d be time later…this was damned good. He lifted his eyes, watching Tony’s expression as his climax wound down and the aftershocks began.

Gibbs withdrew slowly, letting Tony’s cock pop out of his mouth and milking the last few pearly droplets out. He scooped them up, tasting them; finally savoring what he knew should have been an acquired taste. It was something Gibbs hadn’t known he craved until just this moment.

Gibbs released Tony’s cock and crawled up the bed, stretching out beside his now-boneless lover. “How’d I do?” he asked, trying to keep the smugness out of his voice.

“That was…fuck. I…don’t have words,” Tony managed to gasp out. “Amazing,” he added, eyes sparkling with need and complete sexual satisfaction.

“So, you wanna do it again?”

“Hell, yeah. That isn’t…” Tony frowned, looking serious. “That’s not all we’re doing, right, Boss.”

“That was only the beginning.”
Chapter End Notes:
Much smut within! You have been warned.