- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first ever slash story and I know it sucks but please be nice.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs' thoughts
"Get back to work DiNozzo!" Gibbs half shouted at the senior feild agent.

"On it Boss." And with a thousand watt smile he turned around and went back to his desk

Gosh, why did he have to be so mean to him? Why couldn't he act the way he wanted two. A thousand times a day he wish he could press him against the wall and fuck him until Anthony DiNozzo forgot his name. And to cover his true feelings, he had to yell, and hit, and make him feel small instead. 

But that was becoming rather dificult. Tony's thousand watt simles almost killed him and the only reason he slapped the younger agents head was to smell the hair gel the agent used. For hours after slapping his head he would sit and smell the hand when no one was looking. 

And his dreams. God! He had them everynight since he met Anthony DiNozzo. He would sneak into his window and fuck him sensless, or Tony would have him cuffed to his bed teasing him until he came, hard. 

"Hmmm Tony." he wispered.

"Yeah Boss?" Tony asked looking up from his report.

"Umm.. nothing I… I… just get back to work DiNozzo!"

"On it Boss." Tony replied.  
Chapter End Notes:
This is my first ever slash story and I know it sucks but please be nice.