[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Gibbs was furious! This was HIS crime scene, HIS investigation, and above all HIS corpse! And now this snot-faced little punk was waving release papers in his face, demanding to take the body with him! (Crossover, sligthly crack-fic-ish. Be warned!)
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gen Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Other, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Crossover, Humor
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6674 Read: 9433
Published: 11/19/2009 Updated: 11/19/2009
Story Notes:
I originally wrote the first chapter as a one-shot for Twisting the Hellmouth, but then It kinda snowballed out of control and it ended up a mini-series there. Here, I chose to publish it not as 4 separate ficlets, but as one, 4-chapter story instead. Hope you'll like it.

1. Deceptive Appearences by moonspring [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs was furious! This was HIS crime scene, HIS investigation, and above all HIS corpse! And now this snot-faced little punk was waving release papers in his face, demanding to take the body with him! (Crossover, sligthly crack-fic-ish. Be warned!)

2. Whiskey on the Rocks by moonspring [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Cuestioning Ducky about the council turns out to be harder than anticipated...

3. Colliding forces of Nature by moonspring [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The dreaded phone call...

4. Dealing with the living Dead by moonspring [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Confrontations and explanations...