- Text Size +
Chapter Five


Gibbs glanced at his watch and acted like he wasn’t actively waiting for anyone. He’d sent the boys out at noon, telling them to work out all the tensions between them and to meet him at the club. He’d hung out in the hotel room for a couple hours before drifting to a shopping mall and getting a new outfit. He wasn’t much of a clothes shopper, but Gibbs couldn’t deny the importance of the night and he wanted to look good for his boys.

His boys. It had seemed like so much was leading up to this on the one hand, and yet it shocked him on the other hand. He’d taken a lot of time to think about it and consider all the angles. Typically he talked himself out of things when he did this; it sure as hell had worked with Hollis Mann. But this time was different; maybe he was different or maybe he fully realized what he had stood to lose.

This felt right in a completely new and different way. Gibbs was sure the boys hadn’t been aware of their synergy, of how the three of them made a much more solid unit. They were the sum of their parts and Gibbs knew that if they could make this work, it would be a hell of a relationship.

He glanced down at himself, nodding. The pants were black and much more expensive than his usual work pants, and the shirt was a dark greeny blue, a color he rarely wore, but one that had caught his eye as a blend of the shades of his and Tony’s and Tim’s eyes. He wasn’t usually this sappy and sentimental, but there was something about the day and those two guys that brought out complex emotions in him. And for now he was going to ride it. Gibbs knew he looked damned good.

The bar was a full-on singles club tonight and Gibbs was completely amused when a few men and women approached him. He disarmed them with a smile, letting them know in no uncertain terms that he was very taken. It felt nice to say that, to belong to someone"to some ones. Gibbs couldn’t help wondering what they had in store for him, his two boys.

“Hey,” a soft voice sounded in his ear and Gibbs turned around, staring in shock. Tony and McGee had gone shopping too and…

Gibbs gulped. They’d hit one of his kinks and hit it hard! DiNozzo’s eyes were rimmed with a smudged thin ring of black and there was something on his lids as well. His lips were moist and wet and Gibbs just wanted to drive his cock between them. He had on a black silky shirt and black jeans that had to have been painted on.

“You like?” Tony whispered.

“I like,” Gibbs affirmed. He turned to look at McGee, whose eyes were lined by something a little softer, the lashes dusted with something that might have been glittery. It was hard to tell in this light. He had on a brown shirt and matching jeans that might of looked out of place on another man but worked for Tim.

It didn’t really matter though. Gibbs was interested, his cock hard, heavy, aching, and completely erect. As he slid off the barstool, both men’s eyes drew down and they both licked their lips at exactly the same time.

“Don’t do this to me,” Gibbs warned. He wrapped a hand around Tim’s neck first, pulling him into a deep, carnal kiss. He didn’t care who might be watching. He appreciated his boys and here in this city a hundred miles from home, he was gonna enjoy them as much as he could.

“Can’t wait to fuck you,” Gibbs told the dreamy-eyed man when he finally wrenched his mouth away. “Gonna be tonight, Tim. You ready?”

“Think he was born ready,” Tony replied, grinning. “Where’s my kiss, Gibbs.”

“Greedy,” Tim remarked and Tony’s laugh was smothered when Gibbs’ tongue drove into his mouth. When Gibbs finally pulled back, Tony was shaking, both of his boys as highly charged as he was.

“You boys wanna hang around here for a while or you want to get back to the hotel?” Tim gave Gibbs that hopeful eager puppy look, but Tony shook his head.

“Let’s stay for a while. Dance. Have a couple beers. Good things come to those who wait. And very good things come in the boys who were patient and waited. We’re not gonna get to be out like this a lot. Might as well enjoy it.”

Gibbs couldn’t fault Tony for that logic and he nodded even though a part of him wanted to be alone with the guys. Tomorrow night they’d have to return to their lives. Gibbs just hoped that they could sustain this when they were back among the pressures of their everyday lives.

“Come on, Gibbs. Know you don’t dance, but dirty dancing doesn’t require any more skills than Timmy and I already know you have.” Gibbs shook his head in amusement, letting the boys drag him out onto the dance floor. He could tell that this relationship was going to be equal parts affection and exasperation, and he wouldn’t have it any other way.

He was complete with his boys. It’d taken a lot of years for him to get to this place, but it felt so damned right. “I can do that,” Gibbs replied with a grin. “But you two are gonna owe me later.”

“That’s a debt we’re eager to pay, Gibbs!”