- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and its owners. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Alone

The Texas team leader looked around a t the agents and wondered where his newest Senior Field Agent was. He had never been late in the months he had been here and he wondered where he was. Why he was late and what had happened to him.

“Miller, have you seen DiNozzo?”

“No, Sir.”

“Garrison, have you seen DiNozzo?”

“No, Sir.”

Team Leader Riley Thompson turned to his computer and looked up his newest agents address. He then got up and walked to the elevator and made his way towards his car. He hoped that it wasn’t a mistake that Anthony was placed as his Senior Field Agent. He parked the car and got out and walked towards Anthony’s apartment. He knocked on the door and waited for it to open. Standing there for a minute he tried the door and it was unlocked. He opened it and found Tony still on the floor and he was bleeding.

There was still a pulse as he felt his neck. He took out his cell phone and dialed 911. He looked around trying to find a clue to what had happened, but he couldn’t find anything. He would have to call his team on this and call the Director.

“Miller, Gear up and the both of you get to this address. Anthony has been attacked and I need you both down here. This is a crime scene.”

He waited and went to the hospital to see what was in store for his Agent then he would go back to the crime scene. As he was waiting for the Doctor he called the Director.

“Cynthia, how can I help you?”

“This is Special Agent Riley Thompson in Texas, I need to talk to Director Shepard.”

“What is this about?”

“Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo.”

“Let me put you though.”

“Director Shepard.”

“This is Special Agent Riley Thompson in Texas. I thought that you would like to know that Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo is in the hospital right now. I just found him and don’t know what had happened, or what is happening to him. I am waiting for the Doctor right now, but will update you soon.”

“Thank you for the update, Agent Thompson.”

“You’re Welcome.”

He waited for the Doctor to come out and get told him what was in store for Anthony. He would be okay. A couple of his ribs were broken and he had bruising on his chest and side. The Doctor wanted to keep Tony overnight. Also, they needed to do some tests to make sure that he didn’t have any internal bleeding. He thanked the Doctor and left Tony in good hands. He went back to Tony’s apartment to see how the rest of the team were doing.