- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and its owners. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Alone

Tony blinked into wakefulness and looked around. He wondered how he had gotten to the hospital and who had found him. He looked towards the door as it opened and saw the Doctor came in and saw that he was awake.

“I’m glad that you are awake, Agent DiNozzo.”

“How did I get here?”

“Agent Thompson found you and called the Ambulance.”

Tony nodded and then asked. “Can I go now?”

“You got hit in the head, Agent DiNozzo. You need to spend the night to make sure nothing is wrong.”

“I don’t need to. I’m fine.”

“Do you have anybody to watch you tonight?”

“No.”

“Then you need to spend the night.”

He looked out the window and the Doctor left his patient after doing a check up.

-----

The Director looked at the phone as she got an update on DiNozzo and walked out of the office. She had to tell the team about what happened to DiNozzo. Already knowing Gibbs she had called for tickets to Texas and gotten them all tickets and a car.

“Gibbs.”

“What is it Director.”

“Tony is in the hospital. He’s okay and will be released tomorrow.”

“What happened?”

“He was attacked at his place. He was found by the team leader and was taken to the hospital.”

“We need to see him.”

“I will make sure that happens. She had already booked them a flight on the next plane and had told them. Gibbs called Abby and then Ducky and Ducky had told Jimmy. It wasn’t possible for Ducky, Jimmy, or Abby to go. They had to work for the other teams, so it was just Gibbs, McGee and David. The quickly picked up their belongings and headed towards the elevators. They were to pick up their tickets when they got to the airport.

When they got to Texas they went to the rental agency and Gibbs drove them to the hospital in record time.