- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and its owners. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Alone

Abby stepped into the bullpen and looked around. She saw that Tony was already gone and she wondered where he was. She saw that Tim had a metal case and some folders on his desk and wondered what they were.

“Hey, Tim what do you have there?” Asked Abby

“They are Gibbs’s medals that he never picked up from the awards ceremony. The folders are for various things that a Senior Field Agent needs to fill out for various things.” Replied McGee

“Why do you need those? How come Tony isn’t going to do them?” She asked once again wondering why Tony wouldn’t be able to do them anymore.

“Because he’s leaving for Texas. He got a job as a Senior Field Agent in Texas.” McGee said as he looked at Abby

“Why would he do that?”

“Because he thinks that we don’t want him here.” Replied Gibbs because he was listening to the two.

“Why would he think that Gibbs?”

“Because you, McGee, Jimmy and I were at Ziva’s party and he was not invited.”

“But he was. He didn’t want to go.”

“That’s what Ziva said, but he wasn’t even invited, so how could he turn it down.”

“That is mean of you, Ziva. You don’t exclude family. We are family and we are the only family Tony has. I have my Mom. Tim has his sister and his Mom and Dad. You have your Dad. Tony doesn’t have that. He doesn’t have his father to fall back on. We are his family.”

“I said I was sorry.”

“You don’t have to tell me.”

“I already told him I was sorry.”

“And you can see how well that worked. You need to do better than that. If I lose my brother because of you then you will be in big trouble.”

“I didn’t know that he was your brother.”

“He’s not my brother by biology, but by say so.”

“I’ll talk to him.”

“You better.”