- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and its owners. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: I don’t know why the writers put in why Tony wasn’t invited. Someone said that it was put in for a joke, but if it was that wasn’t a very nice joke. I can’t even think of why you wouldn’t invite someone to a party when they are supposed to be family. Especially to a person who almost got killed in Undercover when Ziva left the hotel room. I didn’t like how Gibbs also kind of rubbed it into his face that he was there too. I thought that was mean too.

Alone

Tony arrived at home with a pizza box in his hand. He sat it down on the table and opened it and started eating out of it. He ate his fourth slice and was going to eat another one when there was a knock at the door. He walked towards the door and opened it. He was about to shut the door on the person, but was stopped when the person came in quickly.

“What are you doing here, Ziva?”

“I want to say that I am truly sorry.”

“You already told me that.”

“I know and I didn’t do a good job at it.”

“I don’t want you to leave.”

“Why? I thought you hated me. I thought you didn’t want me here anymore? I mean that’s why you had your little party and didn’t invite me. Gibbs and the rest of the team don’t want me there either, or else they wouldn’t have gone. I know where I’m not wanted.”

“I am so sorry when I didn’t invited you. I never wanted to hurt you.”

“You didn’t think that not inviting someone to a dinner that you weren’t invited to wouldn’t hurt me? Were you even thinking?”

“I don’t know why I didn’t invite you. I thought that maybe you would laugh at me for cooking because I am Mossad and a trained assassin.”

“Why would I laugh at you?”

“I don’t know, but I am truly sorry. I really never meant to hurt you and now I know that I have. I am really sorry.”

“You are not sorry. The only reason why you are apologizing is because you were caught.”

“No, I am truly sorry.”

“Right like I believe that. You expect me to forgive you after you did that? I almost died for you on the undercover mission and yet you exclude me from your little dinner party. That is pretty low.”

“I know and for that I am sorry.”

“I don’t want to hear it, Ziva. You are not sorry and I don’t want to hear what you are saying when you don’t care about me. Please leave now.”