- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: Takes place during Faith. I wasn’t sure if I should have made Tony three, or four, so I picked three.

Complete

Faith

The three-year-old little boy sat by the T.V. watching a movie and when the door opened he jumped up and raced towards it and ran towards his father who picked him up.

“Daddy, you’re home.” The boy smiled and kissed Tim’s cheek and then hugged him.

“Yes, I am little man.”

“Can we go to Grandpa’s now?” The boy said as he started wiggling because he wanted down.

“Let me change, Tony.”

“Okay, but hurry up. I wanna see Grandpa.” The little boy ran into the kitchen

“Mommy, Daddy’s home.”

“Yes, I heard.” Abby smiled at her energetic son. The boy bounced around the kitchen as he waited for his father to emerge, so they can go to Grandpa’s house.

“Daddy said we can go to Grandpa’s house when he gets changed.” Tony said as he ran up to his Mom and let her pick him up.

“I heard that too.” She said as she tickled his little tummy and Tony laughed his childish giggles could be heard through the house.

“How was your day?” Tim said as he walked into the kitchen.

“It was good. This little guy did a disappearing act when we went to the store today. Luckily I found him. We really need to put a tracker on him.”

“Tony, you have to stop doing that, son.”

“I didn’t mean it Daddy. I just saw a toy and wandered away from Mommy.”

“I know son, but you need to be more careful.” He said to his son. “Are you ready?” asked his wife and son.

“Yes.” They both said at once.

“Then let’s go.” He watched as their son was set down and then watched as he raced towards his coat to put it on. He looked like he needed help, so Tim walked over to Tony and helped put on his coat and his mittens. When they were at the car he put his son in his car seat.

The little boy raced towards the house as he was let out of his car seat and set on the ground. “Wait for us, son” Tim said, but Tony didn’t listen to him. Abby grabbed her bag that had presents in it and they made their way towards the front door and knocked. Ever since Gibbs had been caring for Tony when they wanted time for just themselves he had put in a new doorknob and started locking it.

“Grandpa.” Tony said as he saw Gibbs and raised his arms to be picked up.

“Is there something that you’re not telling me, Leroy?” Asked Jackson who was standing behind him.

“Come in.” He said to Tim and Abby.

When he closed the door he turned to his father. “When Tim and Abby got married and she adopted Tim’s son I stepped up and adopted Tony as my grandson. I take care of him sometimes when Abby and Tim need to be alone. That is why the guest room isn’t a guest room anymore. It is Tony’s room when he’s here.”

“I see.” Jackson said as he glanced at Tim, Abby and the little boy in his son’s arms.

“Tony, I want you to meet my father, Jackson. Dad, I want you to meet Anthony Dominic McGee.”

“Hello, Tony.”

“Hi.” The little boy said as he hid his face and then looked at Jackson.

“He’s a good looking boy. So where was he when you came to Stillwater?”

“He was with my parents.” Replied Tim

They had dinner and talked amongst themselves. Tony would try to join the conversation.

“Tony don’t talk with food in your mouth.”

“Sorry, Daddy.” He answered after he swallowed his food.

He talked about the movie that he was watching when his Daddy came home and then a movie that they had all watched last Saturday. He loved movies and even at a young age he was talking about them. Abby helped to put the leftovers away and then helped with the dishes.

Tony ran towards the Christmas tree when he was set down from his chair. He touched one of the ornaments on the tree and watched it sway back and forth. He saw the packages under the tree. He wanted to touch one, but his Mommy said that he shouldn’t touch the presents, or Santa wouldn’t come to their house.

“Are you ready for Santa?” asked Gibbs.

“Yes. Mommy and Daddy took me to see Santa and then we went and watched a movie.”

“Did you have fun?”

“Yes.”

“And what did you tell Santa you wanted.”

Jackson watched as Tony tell his son what he had asked Santa. He laughed at the little boys antics. He is going to be a handful when he got older Jackson thought to himself. He said goodbye when Abby, Tim and Tony left.

“What a cute family.” Jackson said

“Yes, they are and I am glad that he has another grandpa. Tim’s parents love him too. Abby’s father is dead and I wanted him to have another Grandpa.”

“I’m glad that he has you for a Grandpa. He’s a special little boy.”

“That he is.”

“I was just thinking that he’s going to be a handful when he grows up.”

“He might already be.” He told his father of another one of Tony’s disappearing acts and was luckily quickly located.

“You’re right. He’s already a handful. Hopefully he won’t pull anymore-disappearing acts anymore. It’s not good for a young boy to be missing.” Jackson replied.

“No, it’s not.” Gibbs replied. Tony and his parents would be coming over for Christmas Day to open their presents. Gibbs and his father went downstairs and gathered the Christmas presents that they had made and carried them upstairs to give to the children.