- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Complete

Fifteen-year-old Tony gazed into his girlfriend Kelsey Thompson's eyes and smiled at her and then moved closer to her and kissed her. It was a Saturday and it was nice and sunny day. His Mom and Dad were outside and had allowed his girlfriend to come over. She was a pretty blonde haired girl with blue eyes. They had been dating for a couple of months. He had liked her since he had flirted with her when he was younger. He had seen her in the crowd when he was either playing Basketball or Football.

He had brought his hand up and put it on her back and took it away when he heard his Mom's voice as she cleared her voice. He looked up and saw that his Mom and Dad were there looking at him and smiled at them both.

"It's almost time to go." She said as she looked at the two of them. She allowed Kelsey to be there only until they had to go to his grandpa's house for dinner. His grandpa had retired a year ago and had put Henry in charge because he was the senior agent. His Dad had moved up to the senior agent spot. He seemed to like it. After all Henry was there first when his Dad had started working. He had been there before after his Grandpa retired and it hadn't been the same. He missed seeing his Grandpa at work, but knew that it was for the best.

"Okay, Mom." He said and then looked to Kelsey. "Sorry, Kelsey. I have to go to have dinner at my Grandpa's house."

"I have to go home for dinner anyways." She said as she kissed him. "See you on Monday." She replied as she got up and made her way towards her own house. She only lived two houses away.

"Do we have to give you the talk?" Asked his Mom.

"No, Mom. Remember you already gave me that talk." He said as he got up and made his way towards his room to change.

He loved his grandpa and looked forwards to dinnertime with him and his family. Sometimes he would help his grandpa with the boat in the basement. When he was done changing he went downstairs and they all made their way to the car.

He looked out the window as they made their way towards his grandpa's house. He couldn't wait until he got his own car and could go anywhere he wanted to go. They parked in the driveway and Tony had already unbuckled his seatbelt and walked up towards the house. His Mom and Dad were following. As Tony stepped up to the top step the door opened and he grinned at his grandpa's face.

"Hi, Grandpa." Tony said as he hugged him.

"How's my grandson?" He asked the boy.

"Good." He said as he stepped out of the way to let his Mom and Dad be hugged by his grandpa.

They ate and when it was over Gibbs told Tony to go downstairs to help with the boat and dessert would be served soon. Tony nodded and ran down the stairs and started working on the boat. He looked at the name and smiled. His parents had told him that Gibbs had been a father to a little girl named Kelly. He had seen some pictures once when Gibbs had showed him a photo album of his little girl and wife.

----

Upstairs.

"We walked in on Tony and his girlfriend kissing. Not that that's a bad thing, but Tony had his hand under Kelsey's shirt and on her back. I asked him if we needed to do that talk again and he said we already had that talk. I don't know what to do. He's not that little boy anymore. He's growing up." Tim said as he told Gibbs what had happened. "It's hard for us to see him growing up. I still remember the tiny bundle that was on my doorstep the same cute little bundle who had gotten us back together." Tim grinned as he stared into Abby's eyes and she smiled back. She remembered that time. They had been together before, but then broke up. It had taken a cute little bundle to put them back together and they never looked back.

"I'm glad that he did. You're right though. It is hard for me to see him growing up. Next year he's going to be driving. He's not the little boy who wanted cuddles and bedtime stories."

"I'm sure you will do a good job in doing the right thing. I'm sure with you two that he will do the right thing too."

They talked a few more minutes and then the ice cream cake was taken out and then sliced and called Tony back up.

"Oh, I like ice cream cake." Tony said as he sat down.

"That is why I brought it, Tony."

He started eating and then asked for another piece.

"He's like a bottomless pit."

"Well, I am a growing boy." Tony said as he smiled at his Dad.

"That you are, Tony. That you are." His Dad replied.

When that was over they watched a movie and then it was time for them to go back home. Tony ran upstairs to get ready for bed and then came back downstairs to tell them goodnight. They both watched as their son made his way back towards the stairs to go back to his room.

They might not like it, but their little boy was growing up and they both hoped that he would make good decisions. All too soon Tony would be going off to college and he would be a young man. He would be out on his own. It worried them a little bit because their baby was going to be spreading his wings and making his own way into the world.