- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters do not belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Complete

Tony stood in his newly to him dorm room and unpacked his things. His parents had helped him carry up the boxes from the car and sit them in his room. He loved his parents and loved that he was kind of free of them. He was going to live with a roommate and he also had his own room. His name was Jason Tyler. He had met him before and he was okay. He was going to hopefully get into a frat house, but he hadn't yet told his parents because he knew that if they did tell them that they would try to talk him out of it and he wanted to experience college life.

He had finally gotten through the hazing and had gotten into his chosen frat house. He had to live at the dorm room the first year, but that was okay. He would move into the frat house next year if he wanted to.

Years past and he had graduated from college. He had blown his knee in a football game, but that was okay. He had a backup plan and planned to become a policeman. He was in Baltimore and then finally became an NCIS Agent.

He wasn't as good as his Dad at working on the computer, but he was a good agent and fit into the team. His teammates loved him and he loved his teammates. They were like a second family and they often were over his parents house for Barbeques too.

He had asked Kelsey to marry him and she said yes. She was a beautiful bride and looked stunning in her white gown. They got married on a beautiful warm and sunny day. The sky was blue and not a cloud in the sky. His Mom was crying because her baby boy was getting married.

They went on their honeymoon to Hawaii and loved every minute of it. They even went to go visit various sites and walked on the beach. While they were there they brought souveniers for their families.

A year later Kelsey was pregnant with twins and when they were born Tony was inside the delivery room with her and the babies. The two sets of grandparents were in the waiting room trying to wait for news of the babies arrival.

Tony came out to the waiting room and told them that they had a boy and a girl. The boy's name was Anthony Timothy McGee and the girl's name was Grace Sarah McGee. When they moved Kelsey to a room the grandparents came into the room too. Tim and Abby looked at the two new additions and Tim whispered into his wife's ears.

"Our life is complete. We have a great and wonderful son, a beautiful daughter in law and two beautiful grandchildren."

"And it all started with a baby on your doorstep." Abby said as she smiled at her husband.

They watched their son hold his two babies and then kiss them each on the forehead and then leaned to his wife and kissed her.

"Our life is complete now." Tony whispered to his wife. Not knowing that hid kind of mirrored his own Dad's words before.

"Yes, yes it is." Kelsey said as she smiled at her husband.

The End