- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: AU fic.

Years

Child’s Play

----

He was lying to Tim and Ziva when he said he was going to the Casino to play poker. He was actually going to have Thanksgiving with his Dad. Last Thanksgiving they had Thanksgiving with his Grandpa in Stillwater. He was glad that his Dad reconciled with his Dad. He had missed his Grandpa and loved having him in his life.

That was the reason why Ducky couldn’t find him last time. The only person who knew that Tony was his son was Abby. They were going to go back to Stillwater this Thanksgiving too, but that had to be put on hold too because of the murder.

Tony parked in front of Ducky’s house and looked around. It looked like he was the first one there. He hadn’t been back to the Mallard Manor since he had been there during the Meat Puzzle episode. He loped up the steps and knocked on the door and waited for Ducky to answer.

“Anthony, so good to see you.”

“Thank you for inviting me, Ducky.”

“You’re Welcome, Anthony.”

Come and sit. I’m going to check the Turkey to see how it’s doing. The doorbell rang again. “Anthony, can you please get the door?”

“Okay, Ducky.”

He opened the door and got an Abby hug.

“Hi, Tony. Happy Thanksgiving. Is your Dad here?” She whispered in his ear in case Ducky was nearby. She knew that it was supposed to be a secret.

“No. I don’t know if he’s going to be here, or not. He didn’t tell me.”

“I hope he comes by.”

“Me too, Abby. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Abby.” He smiled

When they were seated and was ready to get ready to carve the turkey his Dad arrived. He was glad to see that his Dad was here. He wondered if he would say anything about him having two glasses of wine.