- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Requiem

---

Tony watched as his dad backed into the water and immediately began running. He took his gun out and ran inside the warehouse and began shooting the two men that were inside. He then threw his gun onto the ground and quickly jumped into the water. He hoped he got them in time. He liked Maddie. He had remembered her as Kelly’s friend. She and her parents had come to Kelly and his Mom’s funeral.

When he found the car he tried opening the door, but it was stuck. He then grabbed the windowpane and began yanking it out. He quickly grabbed Maddie and then went back for his Dad. He was scared when he saw that his father wasn’t moving. He tried to move him, but the wheel was stuck. He quickly yanked it out and grabbed his dad.

After he got him to the surface he started CPR. Luckily Ducky had them do CPR certification, or else he wouldn’t have gotten them both breathing. He sighed in relief as they both took breaths. He saw McGee and Ziva walk up towards him. He told them to do the crime scene and to call the paramedics. He was going to go with his Dad and Maddie when they got there.

When they got to the hospital he went up to the desk. “Can you tell me how Special Agent Gibbs and Maddie Tyler are doing?”

“Are you family?”

“Special Agent Gibbs is my father and Maddie was my sister’s best friend.”

“I will ask someone to talk to you when they know something.”

“Thank you.”

He sat down and waited until someone came out. Finally after a few minutes there was someone walking up to him.

“You here for Special Agent Gibbs and Maddie Tyler?”

“Yes, I am.”

“They are both going to be fine. Maddie Tyler is going to go home in an hour. We are going to keep Gibbs here overnight to keep an eye on him.”

“Thank you. Can I see both of them?”

“Of course.”

He led him to first Maddie’s room. “Hi, Maddie. You probably don’t remember me, but I’m Tony.”

“You’re Kelly’s brother?”

“Yes.”

“Thank you for rescuing us.”

“You’re Welcome.”

He was then shown to his Dad’s room.

“Hi, Dad.”

“Hi, Tony.” Gibbs said as he turned to Tony and looked at him.

“Why haven’t you changed?”

“Because I was worried about you and Maddie.”

“You shouldn’t be in those cold and wet clothes, son. You remember you had the plague. Did you even have them check you out?”

“No, because I am fine.”

“That water isn’t the best water. Have them check you out.”

“I’m fine, Dad.”

Gibbs grabbed the call button and pressed the button. A nurse came inside.

“What do you need, Agent Gibbs.”

“My son rescued us from the water. He had the plague and I want him checked out.”

She raised her eyebrows and then turned to Tony. “You shouldn’t be in those wet clothes. I’ll get you something to change into and then I’ll check you out.”

“Thank you.” Replied Gibbs.

“I’m fine, Dad.”

“I want to make sure you’re fine, son. I don’t want a repeat of what happened when you had the plague.”

“Neither do I. I didn’t like being a human pincushion. Okay, I’ll let them check me out and then I’ll be back.”

“What about the crime scene?”

“I have Ziva and McGee working on it and another Agent working on it.”

After the check up he was given a clean bill of health and he went back to his Dad’s bedside.