- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and are being sued without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Years

Missing

----

Tony walked into the bar and waited for Sacco to leave while he was waiting he talked to the waitress that he had met when he was last there. When he saw Sacco coming his way he quickly grabbed a woman and started talking to her and then quickly said sorry when he saw a man approach them. He then made his way towards the back entrance of the building. He suddenly felt lightheaded and felt drugged. He took out his phone and quickly dialed his Dad’s phone number.

“Boss, I think I messed up.”

“Tony, what’s wrong?” He said into the phone as it struck the ground. He yelled his son’s name. He couldn’t lose his son. He quickly told Kate to follow him. He was scared of what he would find when they got there.

When they stopped he was quickly got out of the car and made his way towards the crime scene. He grabbed the cell phone on the ground and pushed the button to see if it was Tony’s by seeing whom he last called. Yes, it was Tony as he saw on his phone as it displayed DiNozzo. There was no way that he was going to lose his son to this person. He couldn’t lose another child.

They went back to headquarters to find out who had taken Tony. A call came in telling them that they had found a car and so they left. When they were underground they heard Tony’s voice. He breathed a sigh of relief as he heard his son’s voice.

The next thing they knew that they helped Tony drag Atlas outside and took him to the hospital and Gibbs had Tony get a check up too. They then made their way towards headquarters. Kate and another Agent had taken the waitress back to headquarters to interview her. He had told Kate to let her sit and wait for them to come back.

Later that night Gibbs hugged his son and told him never to do that again. He also said that he was sorry for telling McGee that he couldn’t have his job because he wasn’t dead. He had to do that because he couldn’t show them that he was his son.