- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and are being sued without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Years

Chained

------

Gibbs wished that Kate would shut up at her questions to him about Tony. He wondered what would happen if he said that Tony was his son just to shut her up, but he didn’t. He glared at her and told her to be quiet, but that was it.

He had been right he had never lost an Agent and he couldn’t afford to lose Tony because not only was he his Agent, but also he was his son. He would not lose another child. He had lost his daughter and he would not lose his son his remaining child.

He couldn’t let on to Kate that he was a little worried for his son’s safety. He wondered what his son was doing right now. He hoped that he was all right. He saw what Jeffrey White had done to his partner and wouldn’t put it past Jeffrey to do the same to his son. He hoped that he would catch up to his son and hold him and check him out to make sure that he’s okay.

When they finally found out where they were he quickly drove there and got out of the car when they screeched to a halt. He made his way to the car and saw the blood and his heart stopped. No, this can’t be right. He didn’t want to go any closer, but he knew that Kate was watching and he didn’t want to give her any cause for concern.

When he opened the door Tony was so still and then suddenly he looked up with pain in his eyes. “I really liked him, Boss.”

“I can see that.” He said in return.

Later that night. “Why did you say you liked Jeffrey White?”

“He seemed so nice. He told me that his father abused him just like my adoptive father abused me. I felt bad for him because I knew how that felt.”

“I’m so sorry, Tony. I am so glad that you are alive and back home where you are supposed to be.”

“Thank you, Dad.” He said as he hugged his Dad.